test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

stone of health

welshdemonwelshdemon Member Posts: 48 Arc User
Hello everyone just want to report a bug on the stone of health everytime i use it i use 2 instead of one and it is now costme loads to get them.
Thnks in advance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Suffering this, as well, using 2 charges per usage on a Greater Stone of Health.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Is this happening only on the Greater Stone? Does it happen all the time when using it?
  • Options
    yes it is only the greater stone and yes does it all the time i hve gone through 3-4 in the past 3 weeks and that is alot for me as i am a op and i only really need them if i doing big dungeons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I used it 5 times on my GF in mSVA. It is down 10 charges.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    To add: yes, every time I use it it consumes 2 charges.

Edit to add: It is also doing the same on a Stone of Health (green) on a different character.
    Post edited by greywynd on
  • Options
    ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    same problem here!
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    OK. Reading this makes me feel better because I thought I was going crazy. I was leveling a GWF over the last couple of weeks with my wife's new warlock and every time I used my Stone of Health (not Greater, just 50 charges), it would be down 2 charges instead of one.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    @nitocris83

Any update on this, We're getting screwed hard with this bug. It's an issue with both the major and lesser stone of health. I've burned through a few and I'm sure I'll not be reimbursed for them.

Any way the charges can be doubled until you guys find a fix?
  • Options
    zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    So that's why I've been going through charges like crazy.
  • Options
    well it seems no-one is getting back to us so i guess we just have to keep using them not happy but what else can we do :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User

well it seems no-one is getting back to us so i guess we just have to keep using them not happy but what else can we do :(

Clearly they know there is an issue otherwise they would not have asked the question above. And I am sure they will let us know once it is fixed. I just would not expect an update until they have something to report back.

• Options
    yeah true good call dafrca
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

Clearly they know there is an issue otherwise they would not have asked the question above. And I am sure they will let us know once it is fixed. I just would not expect an update until they have something to report back.

I disagree, it's been over a week since it was reported and it's an item that many people are using. That alone should be enough to at least update this post in some way, shape, or form to let us know it's not been forgotten about.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    reg1981 said:

I disagree, it's been over a week since it was reported and it's an item that many people are using. That alone should be enough to at least update this post in some way, shape, or form to let us know it's not been forgotten about.

So you want to see a post that says "We have nothing to report" just so you know they have not forgotten the Stones are broken between their post of Dec 11 and today? Ok, guess we differ on what we expect of them. Me, I only need to see a post that says "We figured out what is happening and have a fix ready to go".

EDIT: Just to add I do agree I would like it fixed as soon as they can as well. Not against quick fix if it is possible. :smiley:
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe my expectations are set too high :) We have a dev tracker, next we need a bug tracker :)
  • Options
    well hopefully we have shard maintence maybe they will add it to the maintence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

well hopefully we have shard maintence maybe they will add it to the maintence

Not this week, just a server reset today :(
  • Options
    gutted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone! Lots of folks out for the holidays but I'm checking on the status of this.
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    Whenever it happens, I get a duplicate message in the CombatLog, as so:

17:12:21:15:47:03.8::Lita Aers,P[[xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx Lita Aers@litaaers],,*,,*,Life Steal,Pn.S6b30w1,HitPoints,,-10956.6,-8975.8

17:12:21:15:47:03.8::Lita Aers,P[xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx Lita Aers@litaaers],,*,,*,Life Steal,Pn.S6b30w1,HitPoints,,-10956.6,-8975.8

(x's are my substitution)
    Using the stone was the last thing I did, and this was near the log's end, so it might be related.

• Options
    thxs nitocris
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I hadn't been keeping track, but had noticed the stones didn't seem to last like they used to. Now I know why. Especially bad since I was levelling a toon and went through several.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    @nitocris83

I can wait for the free stack of health stones in the mail ...... these are expensive ... imagine if something was taking double coaL WARDS OR DOUBLE WHATEVER RESOURCES TO HAVE THE SAME EFFECTS AND THEN NO COMPENSATION ..
  • Options
    Seems a shame this has not been fixed yet. :-(
  • Options
    i think it is because there is no-one back in till the 2nd of january
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

i think it is because there is no-one back in till the 2nd of january

Sadly I forget that just because I had to work this week does not mean everyone did. :D

• Options
    still nothing what is going on i am losing stoneof health and no-one is saying anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Please double the charges while you look for a fix!!!!
  • Options
    Bringing it up during today's meeting again now that most people are back!
  • Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Several of my guildmates were talking about this bug the other day. They were saying using their health stone once now consumes 2 charges. A couple of them were complaining about having to buy stones more frequently as well.

Thanks to my lifesteal, I don't ever use health stones so I didn't check if I also have the bug. I still have pretty much every single free health stone Cryptic has given me over the years. I will use one to test this and tell you how it goes.

*Update*

@nitocris83

I just tested a stone of health with 50 charges and another with 200 charges, both of them have the bug.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC