Install Arc

Promotional Charge Event - didn't get the items

13»

Comments

• psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    I got my stuff finally.
  • zergyzerg#9353 zergyzerg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    zevra22 said:

I received the loadout but now when I try to use it it says: "Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing." What is going on?!

the loadout was declared bugged even before the event started. it was in the announcement. just hang on to it and they will eventually fix that as well.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    zevra22 said:

I received the loadout but now when I try to use it it says: "Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing." What is going on?!

The loadout is not WAI right now, I can only assume this is related.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Got my items a couple hours ago, ty to those who pulled out the stops and maybe still are to help everyone get the items they charged Zen for.
  • baradur03baradur03 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm confused about the promo. Arc says that if I spend $50 I will get 20% plus.
    But neverwinter game says that I will get 6% plus (300 zenys).
    And neverwinter also says that if I buy during this event $50 worth of zenys, I will get different items.

Do all this come together? Or is it either one or the other?
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    The loadout reward when received will not work. I got a response saying they knew of the issue and it was being worked on but they did not have an ETA for the fix. Seems to me they could just give us 500 zen to buy the loadout, but whatever.
  • nolube4lifenolube4life Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Definately not fixed! I spent $100 lastnight then logged off, about 45 minutes later i recieved a confirmation Email that my card had been billed and tahnking me for my 13500 zen purchase. woke up went to work, came home, logged in and seen I have no Zen but they have my $100! no live chat available at this time so I submitted a ticket and now my guess is I wait days to hear back! No items at claims agent either and order says completed when I pull up the menu in game.
    Post edited by nolube4life on
  • morrigan81morrigan81 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I had similar issue, but in my case, promised promo items appeared under [PROMO] tab in [Reward Claim Agent NPC]
    So make sure to check Both NPCs. Items appeared around 2:50 PM PST on 22nd
  • nolube4lifenolube4life Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    they corrected my issue quickly. yay ty
  • shalajariasshalajarias Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Support handled both my tickets (one regarding the missing ZEN and the missing Rewards) very quickly.
    They also wrote that they are aware of the issue with the character load out and the development team is working on resolving the problem quickly.