test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Promotional Charge Event - didn't get the items

Comments

• jaminjapanjaminjapan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also bought 1200 zen on PC at 15:58 GMT and I am unable to claim my Tribal Polar Bear from the Promotions Vendor.
  • abastionofsanityabastionofsanity Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    20000 +3000 Zen from the Arc charge page. No items displayed at claims agent.
  • zergyzerg#9353 zergyzerg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    PC
    20,000 zen (Arc charge page)
    7:32 am PT

Promotion Agent next to Knox, checked BOTH TABS... Nothing..
  • averisharynaverisharyn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    i have a question about the 25% bonus i purchased ZEN this morning and only got 23000.. shouldn't it be 25000?
  • lochness18lochness18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I have same problem. I charge 5,5k zen and no items from vendor. :/
  • drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Can anyone confirm that this problem is also happening on consoles?
  • richardc67richardc67 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Hey everybody, the staff isn't in yet but I just wanted to thank you all for the reports and that I have forwarded the issue to the team.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    -Ambisinisterr
    Cryptic Community Moderator

while you're at it, can you have them look at the discrepancy between the website post and the in game advertisement for this event?

the in game panel states you get 5 coalescent wards, and 5 keys for 20000 and 2500 respectively. the website states you get 1 and 3 respectively.

that's kind of a huge difference there.

Edit: I see the website has been changed, thanks :)

• elvira111elvira111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    pc 15000 zen nothing in claim tab
  • jaren#7050 jaren Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Question related to the charge promo event; does using prepaid Arc cards disqualify the user from receiving the Zen and tiered bonuses. The charge page through Arc infers this. TIA
  • neverskylineneverskyline Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here purchased 10k this am around 9am - PST - on a PC - nothing in the rewards claim agent or Promotion Agent.
    There's also another bug or "feature"

On the website, it says:
    $10 = 15%
    $20 = 20%
    $50 = 20%
    $100 = 25%
    $200 = 25%

however in game when you go to buy:

1000z = no bonus
    2000z = no bonus
    5000z = 300 bonus (6%)
    10000z = 1000 bonus (10%)
    20000z = 3000 bonus (15%)

• zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    When will this be fixed? It has been 2.5 hours since I reported my issue and i was not the first.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 54 Community Manager
    Hey folks! This issue is fixed now. Anyone who charges as of 10:33 PT will receive their rewards. Anyone who ordered before that (but after the start of the event :) ) will get them later today as the team moves through and grants them. Thanks!
    Thanks for addressing this. I will keep checking back until I see it in the Claims tab.

Ok I was going to the Rewards Claim Agent, went to Charge Promotion Vendor and got this:

The other tab is completely empty.

This guy, right?
  • zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    Every single time there is a zen charge promo there is some kind of fiasco with it not working the way it's advertised and ultimately <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the paying players. I'm reconsidering buying zen during this event now.
    edited November 2017

Hey folks! This issue is fixed now. Anyone who charges as of 10:33 PT will receive their rewards. Anyone who ordered before that (but after the start of the event :) ) will get them later today as the team moves through and grants them. Thanks!

can you look into this being wrong still:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10718804

Thanks!

oh, just that page is wrong. when you actually go to purchase:

20000 + Bonus 3000 + Sale 5000
  • averisharynaverisharyn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Thanks!

SO i should get 28000 not 23000? pardon my ignorance.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    zevra22 said:

Ok I was going to the Rewards Claim Agent, went to Charge Promotion Vendor and got this:

The other tab is completely empty.

This guy, right?
    Yes.

• omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Thanks!

SO i should get 28000 not 23000? pardon my ignorance.
    Is this another PC only, or does Xbox and PS4 included too?
  • nninjannoob#2956 nninjannoob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Has anyone else bought Zen and also did not earn the% that was to be won?
    Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

• wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Yup. No rewards for me, second tab is empty.

• delindandelindan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    No rewards for me either.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    any updates? I Still haven't gotten anything nor an email telling me anything.
  • I play on pc, charged 1000 zen and didn't get anything.. I purchased it not long after the event started... I already send in as report.. but didn't get a reply back yet..
  • docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Do I have to send in a ticket or are you gonna check your backlog on payments to fix this?
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User

So if someone bought before 10am they might see their stuff show up later today, not instantly at 11am when this was posted by the team. Makes sense if they have to manually fix each account. Glad they fixed it. :)

• cvo76cvo76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are we going to get the bonus Zen as well? This whole start to the event is very confusing. The game advertised the start of the event and I charged Zen after if said the promotional event was in progress. Yet I can't get any promotional items from vendor and I am now learning that there is bonus zen for purchases today, however I did not receive that either. Basically I spent the same amount of money other players did today but won't get the same rewards because I spent the money at 10:53 EST. Had I not decided to play the game this morning and did other things and logged on right now, I would get rewards for my money. Sure hope they have it in their hearts to make it right for those of us that may have been a little bit ahead of spending their hard earned money. It would go a long way with their loyal paying customers, that I know.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Just got off the phone with Arc support and was told to 'just wait' since they have so many issues and they are working to resolve this. meanwhile I can't get my coal wards to upgrade my stuff to sell... i'm losing out on AD by the 'bucket load' (I can hope can't I)
    I received the loadout but now when I try to use it it says: "Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing." What is going on?!