test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Promotional Charge Event - didn't get the items

Hi. I charged my account from your official website, I got the ZEN but no additional items. I tried at gift vendor and nothing's there for me.

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Many reports of angry ppl in PE at the moment as well about this.
  • drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    The promotion doesn't start until 10am pacific time if you're on console
  • tilrod2tilrod2 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Some guy from my guild has the same Problem.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    [PC] Charged Zen through Arc Overlay in-game. Relogged, no items, restarted client, no items.

[EDIT] If this is a common problem maybe I should watch Star Wars, the Dark Side of the Force will be weaker.
  • docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Same here, charged up, no option to claim. And I am on PC. Others did get to claim, nothing for me. Tried relog and all.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Nothing to claim, purchase done at 8:10 AM PT (i was very careful with the delay since PT is like 9hours-delay from here). On PC of course.

Guess who will have some work now?
  • richardc67richardc67 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I'm curious on whether or not people are getting 1 coalescent ward as the notes on the website suggest, or 5 wards that the in game notes suggest.

also in game for 2500 zen it says 5 keys, and the website says 3 keys.
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    I charged 5000 zen and according to the offer I am supposed to get 1 Loadout and 2 rubies. I do not see any way to get them. Where are they? How do I get them?
    edited November 2017
    I have the same problem. I made my charge around 8:30. I should have received a Loadout and 2 rubies.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Hey everybody, the staff isn't in yet but I just wanted to thank you all for the reports and that I have forwarded the issue to the team.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    -Ambisinisterr
    Cryptic Community Moderator
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Also want to hear how many Coalescent Wards are people getting. In game the event calendar notes say 5 wards and in the website announcement it says 'Coalescent Ward' only, implying just a single ward.
  • abastionofsanityabastionofsanity Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Chiming in as another no rewards winner.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 54 Community Manager
    Hey folks,

In order to claim your items, please hear to the Charge Promotion Agent in Protector's Enclave and use the Claim tab. If you still haven't gotten it, please post here what platform you're on, how you got your Zen, and when.
    [PC] 7,500 Zen, nothing in Claim Tab or Promo Tab.
    PC 5000 zen. 8:30 AM Pacific. Did not receive my loadout nor the 2 rubies.
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    PC, 3450 ZEN, nothing in Claim Tab as well.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    PC 7850 Zen (50+20€) 8:10 AM PT. Didn't receive anything
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    23000 zen, purchased from in game link. 10:49am EST. PC master race. claims agent shows items, but I can't purchase any of them.
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Just read the announcement post (it's been updated)....it's 5 free keys for the 2,500 zen tier and 5 coalescent wards for the 20,000 zen tier

You guys not getting your items - did you check with the npc with the small tent on the stairs next to sgt knox and NOT the vendor where you get sigils from?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Silly question: have you guys switched the tabs in the Rewards Claim Agent?
    The default tab shows all available claims but the tab with the claims you can actually make are on a different tab.
  • zergyzerg#9353 zergyzerg Member Posts: 7 Arc User

The default tab shows all available claims but the tab with the claims you can actually make are on a different tab.

Yes. still nothing..
    I looked at the Charge Promotion Agent near Sgt. Knox and I see the promotion in the list but I cannot claim it. I assume this is where I will keep looking waiting for it to be enabled.

[PC] 7,500 Zen, nothing in Claim Tab or Promo Tab.

• nninjannoob#2956 nninjannoob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    PC - 20k ZEN - Didn't receive anything
    Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

• psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    claim rewards 'This store is empty. Please finish your transactions and reopen the store to see new items.
    When will I be able to claim the Holiday Third Gratuity for the 5000 zen I purchased on PC at 8:30 this am? Soon I hope?
    Ok I was going to the Rewards Claim Agent, went to Charge Promotion Vendor and got this:

The other tab is completely empty.

YES. Still nothing.
    Thanks for the responses everybody. The team is currently investigating the cause and we'll get you an update ASAP.