test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Improved loot from chests

13»

Comments

• marv700#9957 marv700 Member Posts: 135 Arc User

rng is fine, totally. my only gripe is rng screwage. like i promote progression, and a fair or generous progression at that over 10 players got all the best stuff on day one and the other 990 players didn't. those other 990 players now have to repeat it tomorrow and the day after and the day after until they get it, while the first 10 are now free to do bigger and better things while the bulk have to wait. where basically 10 people a day get it.

That is the problem with RNG. Basically your example shows that out of 1000 players, 10 are happy and 990 are not. Why can't all players have the same positive experience? I'm not implying you should open a chest and every item in the game pops out, but rather they need to design rewards so that RNG doesn't decide if you enjoy the game or not. Perhaps ALL good rewards need to handled like seals so that if you work on it, eventually you will get what you want. Not run something 1000 times and walk away empty handed while someone else runs it 10 times and gets 2.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    drop all to time chest crappy drop lost keys !!!
  • preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Everyone says life is not fair
    Which means life is not fair for anyone
    Which is fair
  • dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I wish there was an option on 100 completions to choose your loot, that way some unlucky ones like me ... might actually get happier after 99 times cursing and feeling cheated.
    For all i care the 100 time completion stuff could be BTC, that way not flooding AH and ruining ingame economy.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.