test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Donating to SH coffer Crash game

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
When I try to donate to the sh coffer the game crashes every time I click the button that should provide me with list of items to donate.

Preview SH Level 9
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Uh-oh, that would be bad. @nitocris83 halp
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    I am having that same issue no matter which account i use whether it is my main account or my alt. Getting kinda tired of this happening. I recently got mine upgraded to 12 and was looking forward to upgrading everything else to rank 6 and then get the stronghold up to 13 but alas no luck there.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    What I'm seeing in regards to this is everything from "Gold" down to the bottom of the list will crash the game. I am able to donate various shards, food, wood, etc. but gold, glory, and more will crash it out to desktop.
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Miiiiight be fixed in the build going to Preview today, if you end up giving it a try please let me know!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll make sure this gets seen! Having an idea of how widespread this is would be helfpul too.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Looks good, no more issues at the moment!
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    It is working again thank you :)
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)