And are they coming in the next mod?

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

From today's Update on Bags notice:

What are these?

Stuff coming in Mod12.5.

The top row circled are simply R14 Cruel enchants. You can upgrade any stat based enchant to 14 in 12.5, provided you have the resources.

The orange/green one is an Ultimate Mark of Potency and in 12.5, it'll come from the Wonderous Bazaar for 125,000 AD (that price is without discounts ala VIP).

The pink/green one comes from completion of Tomb of the Nine Gods, but are not bound, so you could also get those off the 12.5 AH. I don't remember the name (Superior Enchanting stone I think?), but they are the "special" version of the Enchanting stones like the Ultimate Mark of Potency to other marks of potency.

The pure green one is a lesser enchanting stone (I think?). It replaces the Lesser Mark of Power/Union/Stability we have now.

• Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

From today's Update on Bags notice:

What are these?

Stuff coming in Mod12.5.

The top row circled are simply R14 Cruel enchants. You can upgrade any stat based enchant to 14 in 12.5, provided you have the resources.

The orange/green one is an Ultimate Mark of Potency and in 12.5, it'll come from the Wonderous Bazaar for 125,000 AD (that price is without discounts ala VIP).

The pink/green one comes from completion of Tomb of the Nine Gods, but are not bound, so you could also get those off the 12.5 AH. I don't remember the name (Superior Enchanting stone I think?), but they are the "special" version of the Enchanting stones like the Ultimate Mark of Potency to other marks of potency.

The pure green one is a lesser enchanting stone (I think?). It replaces the Lesser Mark of Power/Union/Stability we have now.
    Thanks! I don't follow the news on pre-release much. If they need that much more RP, I can only imagine how much tougher the new zone will be...yikes.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    There isn't a new zone next mod, only a new skirmish. It is more or less a catch up mod for people.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    I hope the rank 70-80 increase do not come in mod 13 because that will be a disaster after the nerfs of 12b
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    niadan said:

It is actually a nerf the HAMSTER out of what you have and catch up mod.

I think rework is because in the actual system would be impossible "get R14" to normal players.

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    blajev said:

i have one dumb question the new marks(enchanted stones or what ever is there name) that drop in ToNG from what they will drop bosses/last boss only/chests? And if they drop from boss and are not bound party will roll for them or they will be only for the player ?

This is actually a very good question.

Where will the new " needed " marks drop ?

From the boss ? Or from the chest on the end ?
    Will we have to all roll for it ? And if so will they be bound to account ?
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    What people do not seem to understand is that the "marks" or whatever do NOT just come from Tomb of the Nine Gods. They come from possible quests and lockboxes. unbound.
  • Options

What people do not seem to understand is that the "marks" or whatever do NOT just come from Tomb of the Nine Gods. They come from possible quests and lockboxes. unbound.

@isaintify1
    Are you saying, ultimate thingies will be able to be obtain through normal every day quests and opening of lockboxes, like we now get superiors ?

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    There is a thread in the preview feedback forum complaining about their inclusion in lockboxes.

I have no idea about quests. This was a suggested alternative proposed to keep them out of the lockboxes. Perhaps slightly inspired by the rare chance to drop an SMoP in Dread Ring.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User

They will drop from the lockboxes but a dev has stated that the superior enchantment stone will only be dropping from TNG bosses in mod 12.5, not quests and not hunts. in the future the superior enchantment stones will drop from other high end content as well (so the dungeon that comes with mod 13)
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    scathias said:

They will drop from the lockboxes but a dev has stated that the superior enchantment stone will only be dropping from TNG bosses in mod 12.5, not quests and not hunts. in the future the superior enchantment stones will drop from other high end content as well (so the dungeon that comes with mod 13)
    So we stock on superiors. Got it. XD lol

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I went to preview Monday Oct 2nd, upgraded a pile of enchants and bondings to R14 for testing. I also upgraded my weapon and armor enchants to "unparalleled".

I'll compare the stats this weekend to see how much of a change there is but content wise I can still solo etos as my GF on test!