Content and Environment
Combat and Powers
- Mounted guards no longer attack training dummies.
- Known Issue: While they wait for their mounts to return from training, the guards on either side of the Merchant Prince's Villa are currently sitting on the ground.
- Repeatable Adventure quest map transitions now state the name of the quest on their interaction tooltip.
- Charm of the Serpent: This artifact no longer double-casts under certain circumstances.
- Charm of the Serpent: This artifact is no longer affected by cooldown reduction effects.
- Netherese Warlock: This companion's Active Companion Bonus no longer deals decreased damage when weapon enhancements are equipped.
Items and Economy
- Chicken Voodoo Doll: This item's ability now properly displays an error message when it fails.
- Executioner's Black Attire: This gear's powers no longer deal decreased damage when weapon enhancements are equipped. (See report: here)
- Seals of the Protector vendor: The Relic armor from this store is now Bind to Account, rather than Bind to Character. This change will not affect purchases made before this update.
- Clicking the "Advance Your Professions!" ad in the Home Page now properly opens the Items category of the Zen Market, rather than an empty category.
Post edited by terramak on