test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomb of Annihilation Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.85.20170808a.12

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Content and Environment
Chult
  • Mounted guards no longer attack training dummies.
    • Known Issue: While they wait for their mounts to return from training, the guards on either side of the Merchant Prince's Villa are currently sitting on the ground.
  • Repeatable Adventure quest map transitions now state the name of the quest on their interaction tooltip.

Combat and Powers
Artifacts
  • Charm of the Serpent: This artifact no longer double-casts under certain circumstances.
  • Charm of the Serpent: This artifact is no longer affected by cooldown reduction effects.
Companions
  • Netherese Warlock: This companion's Active Companion Bonus no longer deals decreased damage when weapon enhancements are equipped.
Item Powers
  • Chicken Voodoo Doll: This item's ability now properly displays an error message when it fails.
  • Executioner's Black Attire: This gear's powers no longer deal decreased damage when weapon enhancements are equipped. (See report: here)

Items and Economy
General
  • Seals of the Protector vendor: The Relic armor from this store is now Bind to Account, rather than Bind to Character. This change will not affect purchases made before this update.

User Interface
Home Page
  • Clicking the "Advance Your Professions!" ad in the Home Page now properly opens the Items category of the Zen Market, rather than an empty category.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    terramak said:

(Original report: here)

Where is "here"?

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

terramak said:

(Original report: here)

Where is "here"?
    must be patch notes under construction :p
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Hear, hear, it's here now.
    (Link added. Text changed from "original report" to "see report" 'cause it's plausible I had missed a prior report.)
  • kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    @terramak
    Any update on break the spirit and forgemaster's flame? Theory that they were disabled manualy to test effect for future dc's changes doesn't seems so unreal anymore -_-.
    Harding Grim
    Guild:
    Dragon Server-Essence of Aggression
    Drider Server- TheWolves
    youtube channel
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    terramak said:

@kaudilho -
    It was a side effect of a different fix we made, and it took us a while to track down. We've got fixes in testing at the moment, and I hope to have this live in the next build, though as always I can't make any promises due to Murphy's Law.

"The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapons operator"?

Any news on fixing the fact that (preview) Feytouched doesn't yield its intended damage bonus?

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited September 2017
  • usernamefatigueusernamefatigue Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    terramak said:

@kaudilho -
    It was a side effect of a different fix we made, and it took us a while to track down. We've got fixes in testing at the moment, and I hope to have this live in the next build, though as always I can't make any promises due to Murphy's Law.

@terramak does this fix include Bear Your Sins which also doesn't seem to be working at all?

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

terramak said:

@kaudilho -

"The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapons operator"?

Any news on fixing the fact that (preview) Feytouched doesn't yield its intended damage bonus?
    rjc9000 said:

terramak said:

@kaudilho -

@terramak
    this and all the other feytouch bugs like:

-magistrate's patience not working anymore once slotting this enchantment;
    - aoe encounters summoning entities (thorn ward, cordon of arrow, smoke bomb etc) preventing the feytouch cooldown to correctly refresh
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    Tomb of Annihilation Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.85.20170808a.12 ...why owlbear??
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Owlbear server only gets brought online for routine maintenance patches when Mimic (usually treated as synonymous with preview, but they are both functional as public preview shards) is in use for longer-term testing. This is business as usual.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Death Blessing last boon from new campaign dont give item level.

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
This discussion has been closed.