test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Simutaneous annoucements in all neverwinter languages

mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
I already posted this under another topic, but am not sure i will be heard/read.
Could you please coordinate all offical items of change/annoucements in all neverwinter languages (beside US/EN, french, german, italian & russian if no other) so that they would be released at the same moment?
The thread on the new refining system/bonding runes nerf will be availabe (in FR) only tomorrow, since not all french speaking players understand english or the full meaning of it, it is a source of frustration & false information is already circulating (guess it will be the case for other communities)
I would be appreciated to inform all neverwinter linguistic communities simultaneously to avoid irritation & misunderstandings.

Comments

• Options
    xelteyxeltey Member Posts: 5 Administrator
    edited August 2017
    Hi @mayathesoft,

Our localization team is currently working on these changes and we will do our best to synchronize any upcoming announcement.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.
    CM Xeltey
    Perfect World Entertainment - Community Team Europe
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @mayathesoft ! We try to coordinate our communications across regions but forum posts are often not ready until right before they are meant to go out. As we continue to work on engaging more with players regarding upcoming content, we will also work on a process that ensures messaging is available in other languages at the same time.
  • Options
    alphacinha#3853 alphacinha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi,
    Why the portuguese version of this game in PC plataform is not fully translated? is impossible to understand this game with the same mission or quest have different names in portuguese and english, just try to connect campaigns with mission, is a mess
    Im player since 5 August 2017 and still cant create new topic for this
    i have mails from Support saying to create a new topic here about this issue, but how can i do that? is impossible for new players,
    How many time must have my accountto create new topic? 1 year????
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Hi @mayathesoft ! We try to coordinate our communications across regions but forum posts are often not ready until right before they are meant to go out. As we continue to work on engaging more with players regarding upcoming content, we will also work on a process that ensures messaging is available in other languages at the same time.

That is entirely within your control, so I'm glad you're planning to work to rectify that. It sounds like there just is not a process in place that prioritizes making sure that information is made available simultaneously. Perhaps such a process would be appropriate.

Otherwise the announcements cause market fluctuations that significantly benefit informed English speakers :-/
  • Options
    mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Thank you for the quick response xeltey & nitocris
    Hope it will come soon, would really benefit all of us who are not english speaking
    Have a nice evening/day