test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] What's going on with Inability to Claim Feywild Pack?

My ticket has been open 13 days and no update to ticket in 8 days. What is going on?

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    It's a known issue that will require the devs to fix. Alas, support will not be able to assist you with such things. This is affecting all platforms at the moment.
  • kl3v3rmonk3ykl3v3rmonk3y Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What is the ETA on fix. I give you money you give me product. It's been almost 2 weeks since I have you the money. Also if there is a problem it should be removed from the Zen store so you don't take money without giving product in return?
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    I'm sad to say you may never receive the pack.

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This is being looked into!
  • fizzled#8997 fizzled Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem here. My understanding is that it should have been mailed to the other characters. Why not just add it to the reward agent?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Same problem here. My understanding is that it should have been mailed to the other characters. Why not just add it to the reward agent?

It is supposed to be at the Rewards Claim Agent (in addition to being mailed). The bug is causing neither to work.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • laeaornyalaeaornya Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    This is a classic case of my not doing my research before buying a product. Godspeed to the devs finding the bug soon.
    nwo-banner_zpsa70beece.jpg
  • chico73#8046 chico73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just bought the pack on Sunday. I can't get the pack to my other characters and my character that open the pack does not have the 600,000 AD like the ad stated. I spend $40 dollars to buy a 5300 zen bag on sale to buy the pack and got 0% back. I created a ticket and talk to the Chat customer service for the game error. All they stated was that they are looking into it. I reply with give me the fix or my money back. No reply's (figures).

• oldentime#7813 oldentime Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Great.
    I guess I just blew my money for next to nothing. Bought the Guardian of Neverwinter pack. Opened it on my main, NP. Got the new character slot. Created the new toon and ran it through the tutorial to quickly gather up all those per/character goodies only to be very disappointed.

I understand problems occur, bugs pop up, but running a SERIES of events that will lead to the player base making these types of purchases without ANY warning or disclaimers or even a simple "the fix is in the works, you will get what you paid for"?

Wrong way to treat the people PAYING for the game.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Great.
    I guess I just blew my money for next to nothing. Bought the Guardian of Neverwinter pack. Opened it on my main, NP. Got the new character slot. Created the new toon and ran it through the tutorial to quickly gather up all those per/character goodies only to be very disappointed.

I understand problems occur, bugs pop up, but running a SERIES of events that will lead to the player base making these types of purchases without ANY warning or disclaimers or even a simple "the fix is in the works, you will get what you paid for"?

Wrong way to treat the people PAYING for the game.

It's being fixed on PC today. It will be fixed on consoles Soon™.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • fizzled#8997 fizzled Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Any update for PS4? I personally have not been able to claim this pack on my other characters for a month now, which is depressing since thats a month of running around really slow, missing Wanderers Fortune on multiple characters, and not to mention not having ~1.5 million AD to spend on other things.