test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers : Are recruiting again!

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hi. I am looking to join a Guild, I like to play solo but also like to help out and will soon need help myself to do an epic anything for better gear, at the moment I am mostly working on boons.

I will gladly help out with Heroics and quests around the Stronghold and donate to the coffer,

I am just on the quiet side.

I can wait for a place to join the right guild. So hopefully will here from you in the near future. Kalenko@SR2

Need to know character level or ilvl. Class would also be helpful.
  • kalenko#2832 kalenko Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Hi. I am looking to join a Guild, I like to play solo but also like to help out and will soon need help myself to do an epic anything for better gear, at the moment I am mostly working on boons.
    >
    > I will gladly help out with Heroics and quests around the Stronghold and donate to the coffer,
    >
    > I am just on the quiet side.
    >
    > I can wait for a place to join the right guild. So hopefully will here from you in the near future. Kalenko@SR2
    >
    > Need to know character level or ilvl. Class would also be helpful.

Hi I am level 70 Hunter Trapper. IL is 2689, I also have other level 70 characters but this has become my main.
  • sparafucile11sparafucile11 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi there! While this seems like an extremely popular and busy recruitment process, your guild looks to be exactly what I'm looking for with my family and work life being what it is. I've been playing casually since Xbox one Neverwinter launch but have been much more focused the last number of months (and looking to be indefinitely).

My info is Worry@Sparafucile11 and am a 70 CW with a GS of 2,950.

I'm currently a member of a tiny guild consisting only of 2 other real-life friends who seldom play so I can easily drop my current guild if accepted. I hope to hear from you!
  • nehrilnehril Member Posts: 2 New User
    i would like to join. level 70 gwf. kastagir@nehril
    zephyriah said:

Update: GH 19 underconstruction

Waiting list

1. Akta Coilbone@mattebeatle8108
    2. Oeillune@oeillune
    3. Vir'alum@RikScott
    4. Leif Manywaters@Freerthanu
    5. Lilliana Deepshadow@specter42
    6. Grog Strongjaw@Chefchef7
    7. Chalky White III@Chalkywhite1199
    8. The_Black_Knight@aDamnCivilian
    9. halflyfe@halflyfe1973

10. sano

1. in
    2. Character name not found
    3. invite sent
    4. invite sent
    5. character name not found
    6. already in a guild
    7. already in a guild
    8. already in a guild
    9. PS4
    10. Already in guild

Hi. I am looking to join a Guild, I like to play solo but also like to help out and will soon need help myself to do an epic anything for better gear, at the moment I am mostly working on boons.

I will gladly help out with Heroics and quests around the Stronghold and donate to the coffer,

I can wait for a place to join the right guild. So hopefully will hear from you in the near future. Kalenko@SR2

I can wait for a place to join the right guild. So hopefully will hear from you in the near future. Kalenko@SR2

Tried to invite, you are in a guild

Hi there! While this seems like an extremely popular and busy recruitment process, your guild looks to be exactly what I'm looking for with my family and work life being what it is. I've been playing casually since Xbox one Neverwinter launch but have been much more focused the last number of months (and looking to be indefinitely).

My info is Worry@Sparafucile11 and am a 70 CW with a GS of 2,950.

I'm currently a member of a tiny guild consisting only of 2 other real-life friends who seldom play so I can easily drop my current guild if accepted. I hope to hear from you!

Leave your guild if you want in, most of the waiting list was removed for being in a guild when I tried to invite.
    nehril said:

i would like to join. level 70 gwf. kastagir@nehril

Invite sent
    edited June 2017
    The waiting list is cleared, I attempted to invite all. If you did not get an invite, you are currently in a guild or there is an issue with character name.

To be invited to our guild, you need to provide your full character name@gamertag, not be in another guild, and make another request.

There are 5 spots still open with no waiting.
  • kalenko#2832 kalenko Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited June 2017
    Hi Again, No not in a guild, I get lots and lots of invites and check them all out, then leave. I has just finished a skirmish last night and had a Guild invite and party invite when I materialised back in the PE, I had to mash B so I could exit the skirmish party. Please try to invite me again , I will stay free and clear. IL slightly increased about 2750. Thanks for time.

Hi Again, No not in a guild, I get lots and lots of invites and check them all out, then leave. I has just finished a skirmish last night and had a Guild invite and party invite when I materialised back in the PE, I had to mash B so I could exit the skirmish party. Please try to invite me again , I will stay free and clear. IL slightly increased about 2750. Thanks for time.

You were in a guild when I did the invite. I have been doing this a long time and know the signs and messages. That said, you are out now and a new invite was sent.
  • nehrilnehril Member Posts: 2 New User
    i would like to join my cleric alt as well. level 70 dc. malkron@nehril . thank you!
  • methodcw#7957 methodcw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello... Definitely interested in joining your guild. I currently run a 2550il control wizard. New to Xbox, but main a 3800il combat ranger on PC. Even though you have no required donations, I understand the importance of coffer donations and helping the guild grow. I'm a very active daily player and plan to spend the majority of my game time on the console. My GT is... Method@TalonEVO. Thank you for your consideration and hopefully I make the cut.
  • currentdragoon#9312 currentdragoon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Hello! I would like to join your guild. I currently have a level 70 gwf and I would support the guild either thru gameplay or donations. My GT is The Dark Overlord@currentdragoon.

Hello... Definitely interested in joining your guild. I currently run a 2550il control wizard. New to Xbox, but main a 3800il combat ranger on PC. Even though you have no required donations, I understand the importance of coffer donations and helping the guild grow. I'm a very active daily player and plan to spend the majority of my game time on the console. My GT is... Method@TalonEVO. Thank you for your consideration and hopefully I make the cut.

Glad you understand, some do not. No minimum does not equal no donations.

Invite sent.

Hello! I would like to join your guild. I currently have a level 70 gwf and I would support the guild either thru gameplay or donations. My GT is The Dark Overlord@currentdragoon.

Invite sent.
    nehril said:

i would like to join my cleric alt as well. level 70 dc. malkron@nehril . thank you!

I'll do it this time, but please use ingame methods to get alts added. PM any rank 5 or above from the alt.
  • drsd13drsd13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would like to join now that i have a level 70 :)
    Hiddenplauge@drsd1313. Was routed here by the Facebook group! And once i get my alts up to 70 then will go from there. Going through and finishing/redoing the parts that i missed in the campaigns section from end game to little stuffs.

drsd13 said:

I would like to join now that i have a level 70 :)
    Hiddenplauge@drsd1313. Was routed here by the Facebook group! And once i get my alts up to 70 then will go from there. Going through and finishing/redoing the parts that i missed in the campaigns section from end game to little stuffs.

You'll likely need those missing parts, especially the boons when the new ilvl system drops next week. Tried to invite but it failed due to character name error. I suspect you misspelled your character name. Hiddenplague perhaps and not Hiddenplauge as you wrote?
  • ruffiansevenruffianseven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Interested in joining if any spots open up. Have 1 GF and 1 GWF both level 70.

Nem@Ruffianseven
    Ruffian@Ruffianseven

Interested in joining if any spots open up. Have 1 GF and 1 GWF both level 70.

Nem@Ruffianseven

Ruffian@Ruffianseven

Invited Nem, after you accept invite make a request ingame to add alt, not here on the forum.
  • exarch#4305 exarch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to join Currently Trickster rogue just hit 70 Item level 1800. My oathbound paladin should hit 70 this weekend. I would like to join If I can.
    Cletis@Spectralmilk

I would like to join Currently Trickster rogue just hit 70 Item level 1800. My oathbound paladin should hit 70 this weekend. I would like to join If I can.

Cletis@Spectralmilk

There will be a short wait. We have one open spot and I am holding it through the weekend to cover for any rejoins from last round of kicks. If there are none, you will get invite on Monday. At any rate, you are number 1 on new waiting list.
    edited June 2017
    Current status: GH20 under construction. There is currently a waiting list and invites will be sent after the Jubilee is over next Tuesday.

Former member who left in error Tricky Ricky@Outraged Okie . Invite Sent

1. Lanothan@Lanothan Already in guild-removed from list
    2. Aladria@Thrash Wave invite sent
    3. Katarinya@Jicnon Invite sent
    4. Kalila@RG403 Invite sent
    5. WoodPrime@killerboywood2 Invite sent
    6. bohic@bohic Invite sent
    7. kranboha@kranboh Invite sent
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • souldorrsouldorr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am looking for an active guild. This sounds like a very good Guild. I have a 70 DC. I am still learning the game so I am not an expert on the class I play. I believe I'm getting better day by day but not the best. If you have an opening please invite.

Lanothan@Lanothan

Thanks.
    souldorr said:

I am looking for an active guild. This sounds like a very good Guild. I have a 70 DC. I am still learning the game so I am not an expert on the class I play. I believe I'm getting better day by day but not the best. If you have an opening please invite.

Lanothan@Lanothan

Thanks.

Added to list. Next scheduled opening (For numbers 2 and lower) will be after the Jubilee unless someone leaves unexpectedly.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    So, today I made a rather tough decision and left the guild I was a member of for quite some time.

I'm in the market for a new place to call home.

I'm a relatively laid back almost 40 year old with a wife and a 10 month old at home. I play when I can (typically a couple nights a week and weekends).

Been playing in Xbox since day 1 (and on PC for a couple months before the Xbox version was released).

My 2 "mains" are a 3.4 CW and a 3.2 DC, I have at least one of every class over 60 and several between 2.4-2.7 IL I mess around on here and there.

Looking for a guild and an alliance that isn't "elitist" or super cliquey, who DO NOT GLITCH OR EXPLOIT.

My Xbox gamer tag is awrex1977 or PM here if I sound like somebody who would fit with you or the crew you run with.

And Happy Father's Day
    edited June 2017
    awrex1977 said:

So, today I made a rather tough decision and left the guild I was a member of for quite some time.

I'm in the market for a new place to call home.

I'm a relatively laid back almost 40 year old with a wife and a 10 month old at home. I play when I can (typically a couple nights a week and weekends).

Been playing in Xbox since day 1 (and on PC for a couple months before the Xbox version was released).

My 2 "mains" are a 3.4 CW and a 3.2 DC, I have at least one of every class over 60 and several between 2.4-2.7 IL I mess around on here and there.

Looking for a guild and an alliance that isn't "elitist" or super cliquey, who DO NOT GLITCH OR EXPLOIT.

My Xbox gamer tag is awrex1977 or PM here if I sound like somebody who would fit with you or the crew you run with.

And Happy Father's Day

There's a reason that we have a waiting list frequently. We don't put heavy demands on our players (update member comment every two weeks and don't be a jerk), nor do we allow you/them to place them on the guild.

Although we do discourage exploits, using any glitches left open by the game is left up to the group running the dungeon etc. We will not police or take action that Cryptic should. You can ask the group if they plan to do something you do not approve of.

Second, a guild is a clique by definition. I don't know what you expect. Subsets of similarly minded players will form naturally. Such is life.

Elitist? Tough one. All I can say is that we do not allow min ilvl requirements to be used or requested when forming groups in guild and alliance chat. Members are free to do so in looking for group, zone and other channels. Our alliance has 4 level 20 guilds and we will be the fifth. For a guild to get that high there will be a high number of end-game players, even for casuals.

If still interested, add a character name to your gamer tag and I will add you to the waiting list. If you don't like what you see after you join, you can leave anytime.
    Post edited by zephyriah on
    zephyriah said:

Current status is GH 19 with 4 upgrades to unlock GH20. There is currently a waiting list.

1. Cletis@Spectralmilk
    2. Lanothan@Lanothan

Invite sent to cletis@spectralmilk
This discussion has been closed.