What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Casual Gamers : Are recruiting again!

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Current waiting list: If you are currently in a guild, leave that guild by the 14th. If I get the still in guild message when inviting on the 15th, I will move to next person until roster is full. If we get spots earlier from someone leaving, I will go down the list until I find a candidate that can accept an invite.

1. Rolen Loreweaver : malachai78
    2. Regdar Loyalar : Stormbeast9
    3. Morthos Coilbone@gunnelock76
    4. notherrogue@NITE MAN
  • Options
    grayfarbarousgrayfarbarous Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can you send an invite? griffon bronzewood@greyfarbarous? LV70 HR.

Thanks.
  • Options

Can you send an invite? griffon bronzewood@greyfarbarous? LV70 HR.

Thanks.

For alt invites, please ask any rank 5 or higher in game by sending a tell from the alt. You can use the find a guild search for Casual Gamers and it will list anyone online with invite permissions. The tell should say "alt invite".
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

Current waiting list: If you are currently in a guild, leave that guild by the 14th. If I get the still in guild message when inviting on the 15th, I will move to next person until roster is full. If we get spots earlier from someone leaving, I will go down the list until I find a candidate that can accept an invite.

1. Rolen Loreweaver : malachai78
    2. Regdar Loyalar : Stormbeast9
    3. Morthos Coilbone@gunnelock76
    4. notherrogue@NITE MAN

Waiting list is clear. Invites sent to #1 and #2, #3 and #4 are still in guilds and removed from the waiting list. We have 7 spots and if the two invites are accepted, we will still have 5 spots open for anyone interested.

A quick update, Guildhall 18 is under construction, we have 4 boon structures with 3 (Stables, Barracks and Temple) at rank 8 and the newest (Explorers)at rank 6.
  • Options
    bloodshed1944bloodshed1944 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am interested if room. Moonscar@bloodshed17 He is lvl 70. Though only around 1800 IL
  • Options

I am interested if room. Moonscar@bloodshed17 He is lvl 70. Though only around 1800 IL

invite sent
  • Options
    bloodshed1944bloodshed1944 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you! First time being in a guild. Didnt realize what great boons you could get. Quick question: it says to change your player message every week or so to show you are still active, how would I go about doing that? Sorry for noob question.
  • Options

Thank you! First time being in a guild. Didnt realize what great boons you could get. Quick question: it says to change your player message every week or so to show you are still active, how would I go about doing that? Sorry for noob question.

First to don't need to change the message, just update it so the date changes. Only takes a second or 2 after you put in a message the first time.

From the main screen, Social, myguild, roster, find your name and look all the way to the right. The last box says location by default, but pushing triangle toggles that panel to comments, then x for options and change comment.
  • Options
    idthedestroyeridthedestroyer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can I get an invite? Rias Gremory@IdTheDestroyer8. 3.6k SW.
  • Options
    arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Would love an invite, day 1 player getting back into the game. 2.6k SW, Lucia@EvolvedMonkey97
  • Options

Can I get an invite? Rias Gremory@IdTheDestroyer8. 3.6k SW.

invite sent
  • Options
    arod7932 said:

Would love an invite, day 1 player getting back into the game. 2.6k SW, Lucia@EvolvedMonkey97

Invite sent
  • Options
    When the two invites above are accepted we will again be full until next roster purge of inactives in June. I will start another waiting list to be filled for anyone interested.
  • Options
    joereojoereo Member Posts: 1 New User
    if possible i would like to join as well. im cool with waiting as long as i need too since im still working hard trying to get over 2k gs. my main is Teneran@Joereo
  • Options
    joereo said:

if possible i would like to join as well. im cool with waiting as long as i need too since im still working hard trying to get over 2k gs. my main is Teneran@Joereo

Ok, you'll be first on the forum list and I have one on the ingame list. I expect to do 2 invites this week, Wednesday, then probably not until second week of June. If you are currently in a guild leave it tomorrow. If I invite anyone who is in a guild, I go to next name on list.
  • Options
    stevolime#4844 stevolime Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Myself and 3 of my friends are interested in joining your guild. We each have at least 1 level 70. I understand there might be a wait list. If you feel like having us, I can get you our 4 character names. Thanks.
  • Options

Myself and 3 of my friends are interested in joining your guild. We each have at least 1 level 70. I understand there might be a wait list. If you feel like having us, I can get you our 4 character names. Thanks.

Sure, I will need for each to add to waiting list. As I said above, next round of invites should be second week of June likely starting on the 12th. It could be a week sooner if I detect enough inactive players before that.
  • Options
    joereo said:

Invite sent and when accepted we will be full with 4 players to be added to waiting list.
  • Options
    scoobyta1scoobyta1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It scooby my Daughter would like to join the guild. She is a GWF level 61

ID: @mattebeatle8108
    Char: Akta Coilbone

• Options
    scoobyta1 said:

It scooby my Daughter would like to join the guild. She is a GWF level 61

ID: @mattebeatle8108
    Char: Akta Coilbone

We are happy to invite family members below rank 70, but with us at cap it will be 1-2 weeks most likely barring an unexpected departure. She will be first on the list since the group of 4 has not provided the info I requested.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Update: GH 19 underconstruction

Waiting list

1. Akta Coilbone@mattebeatle8108
    2. Oeillune@oeillune
    3. Vir'alum@RikScott
    4. Leif Manywaters@Freerthanu
    5. Lilliana Deepshadow@specter42
    6. Grog Strongjaw@Chefchef7
    7. Chalky White III@Chalkywhite1199
    8. The_Black_Knight@aDamnCivilian
    9. halflyfe@halflyfe1973
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • Options
    rikscoriksco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Could I please join the waiting list Vir'alum@RikScott
  • Options
    chefchef7chefchef7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Two lvl 70 GWF's looking to join, played with Trixie recently tonight :)

Grog Strongjaw@Chefchef7
    Chalky White III@Chalkywhite1199
  • Options
    civisaurcivisaur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Greetings! I'm a Level 70 2.5k IL Oathbound Paladin (Oath of Protection) with some friends (3 or so) that would love joining an active guild for once! I'm mostly looking to obtain Stronghold gear/artifact and had a question: Is there anybody within this guild that would not mind lending enough Quartermaster's Enchantments to a fairly new player just so he may open up his Spoils of War during a 2x Enchantments event before giving them back? I'm working on refining my own set but as you could imagine, it's taking some time. Thanks!

The_Black_Knight@aDamnCivilian
  • Options
    halflyfe1973halflyfe1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join halflyfe@halflyfe1973
    GF 2.4K. PS4 started nw a few weeks ago. I sent a request to your fb page.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    civisaur said:

Greetings! I'm a Level 70 2.5k IL Oathbound Paladin (Oath of Protection) with some friends (3 or so) that would love joining an active guild for once! I'm mostly looking to obtain Stronghold gear/artifact and had a question: Is there anybody within this guild that would not mind lending enough Quartermaster's Enchantments to a fairly new player just so he may open up his Spoils of War during a 2x Enchantments event before giving them back? I'm working on refining my own set but as you could imagine, it's taking some time. Thanks!

The_Black_Knight@aDamnCivilian

I added you to list, but it is unlikely you will get in this week. The list is already longer than the number of anticipated deletions. It will depend on how many above you on the list accept the invites sent.

As for the quartermasters, that is unlikely. We have been burned by new members emptying the bank, not returning borrowed items and leaving the guild, etc. I would only do it for a long term member, but there could be someone willing.
  • Options
    civisaurcivisaur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Greetings! I'm a Level 70 2.5k IL Oathbound Paladin (Oath of Protection) with some friends (3 or so) that would love joining an active guild for once! I'm mostly looking to obtain Stronghold gear/artifact and had a question: Is there anybody within this guild that would not mind lending enough Quartermaster's Enchantments to a fairly new player just so he may open up his Spoils of War during a 2x Enchantments event before giving them back? I'm working on refining my own set but as you could imagine, it's taking some time. Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    > The_Black_Knight@aDamnCivilian
    >
    > I added you to list, but it is unlikely you will get in this week. The list is already longer than the number of anticipated deletions. It will depend on how many above you on the list accept the invites sent.
    >
    > As for the quartermasters, that is unlikely. We have been burned by new members emptying the bank, not returning borrowed items and leaving the guild, etc. I would only do it for a long term member, but there could be someone willing.

I understand. I hope that there will be at least a couple active members I could start playing regularly with and maybe end up lending me a set by the time the event rolls around. Thanks for the consideration and hope I get a spot soon!
  • Options
    kraven#4694 kraven Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    > @halflyfe1973 said:
    > I would like to join halflyfe@halflyfe1973
    > GF 2.4K. PS4 started nw a few weeks ago. I sent a request to your fb page.

Halflyfe, FYI-you mentioned PS4...but this is XBox guild....couldnt find ur gamertag in xbox
  • Options

> @halflyfe1973 said:

> I would like to join halflyfe@halflyfe1973

> GF 2.4K. PS4 started nw a few weeks ago. I sent a request to your fb page.

Halflyfe, FYI-you mentioned PS4...but this is XBox guild....couldnt find ur gamertag in xbox

I thought he meant he was playing both.
  • Options
    kalenko#2832 kalenko Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited June 2017
    Hi. I am looking to join a Guild, I like to play solo but also like to help out and will soon need help myself to do an epic anything for better gear, at the moment I am mostly working on boons.
    I will gladly help out with Heroics and quests around the Stronghold and donate to the coffer,
    I am just on the quiet side.
    I can wait for a place to join the right guild. So hopefully will hear from you in the near future. Kalenko@SR2
    Post edited by kalenko#2832 on
This discussion has been closed.