test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.80.20170515e.7

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance can be found here.

Comments

• Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    i noticed that there was nothing addressing the fact of party being disbanded after the final battle with the dungeon boss.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    And loadouts are not fixed, great. My friends that recently hit 70 can't use them and this is a very important issue for our group, but no one seems to care as it was reported on preview server but it went to live anyways.
  • Options
    eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2017

i noticed that there was nothing addressing the fact of party being disbanded after the final battle with the dungeon boss.

If you pug yea, nobody can loot on this awesome blue insignia BoTC at the end of a dungeon. Such a shame. If you dont pug, make sure you create the party aswell, not only the kwew group before entering. So you can get to loot on this great reward and party is not disbanded.
    agilesto said:

And loadouts are not fixed, great. My friends that recently hit 70 can't use them and this is a very important issue for our group, but no one seems to care as it was reported on preview server but it went to live anyways.

It's okay, its not like loadouts could be a possible source of cash for the company. Wait a minute... :|
  • Options
    bishopgorbishopgor Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Nothing helps still upgrading shadows to anything from off crashes the game. Great support for Radeon!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    eolee said:

If you pug yea, nobody can loot on this awesome blue insignia BoTC at the end of a dungeon. Such a shame. If you dont pug, make sure you create the party aswell, not only the kwew group before entering. So you can get to loot on this great reward and party is not disbanded.

If auto-disbanded and unable to loot, reform a party. This will make the loot accessible again.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
This discussion has been closed.