test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Rank 5 Enchant in Master Spellplague chest --> Insult

124»

Comments

• oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I did SP today and rewards? Seals, 2xR5 enchant and green thaumaturgic. Really? I can get faster this things in Sharandar.
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    If players stops running it, then they will have data on thats something is wrong.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Your rant is mildly impeding my enjoyment of reading opinions about a game that I, using the tool that is money, occasionally spend a few dollars on it to support it so that it does not go away. ;)
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User

I highlighted this thread to the team and it's spurred some active conversations. I don't have any specific follow ups but just wanted to let you all know that Devs have seen this.

hi @nitocris83

can you please bump this thread to devs since I saw on the preview Shard that the new dungeon will have the same flaw with the loot chest. The flaw being a Rank 5 enchant

Let us not open a a same thread for the new dungeon.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Lol indeed.

Surely MINIMUM loot level for Enchants now for the new dungeon and end game RD dungeons should be Rank 8?
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Surely MINIMUM loot level for Enchants now for the new dungeon and end game RD dungeons should be Rank 8?

Considering CN gives out Rank 8 enchants I would think the harder dungeons should be meeting that at the very least.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

Considering CN gives out Rank 8 enchants I would think the harder dungeons should be meeting that at the very least.
    CN's minimum is not a R8, its a +1 ring.
  • kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

please point to where he said anything about "minimum" in that post.

" Considering CN gives out Rank 8 enchants I would think the harder dungeons should be meeting that at the very least. "
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    NOt agree with the boa loot but the reality is the rank 5 is the standard drop and the same chest can give rank 8 and the rank 5 together.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

lantern22 said:

" Considering CN gives out Rank 8 enchants I would think the harder dungeons should be meeting that at the very least. "

lantern22 said:

What did you think "...meeting that at the very least." means?
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Oddly enough R5 drop every where from trash mob's and I even noticed a while back that R6 actually drop from enemy while soley in Dwarven Valley. But I haven't seen R6 Enchantments drop anywhere else. Given that Dwarven Valley is still a tougher area than even Bryn or Lonelywood with 73 enemy unless the previous two with level 72 enemy I'd say it makes sense.

What I don't understand however is why River similar to Dwarven Valley isn't offering R6 Enchants... It certainly also be nice to see a few more R6 dropping in Epic dungeons and it also likely require increasing the amount of bag space many have as today most only stack R5 as their primarily what drops almost everywhere.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

lantern22 said:

lantern22 said:

It's the "at the very least" bit.

You can't have R8's dropping as the minimum drop, R8 prices would plummet to 3K, maybe less. However I agree that a R5 is HAMSTER and not good enough. Minimum should be a 2K or 3K salvageable, and the newer/harder dungeons should have better drops or better % chances than CN.
  • redrockls3redrockls3 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I just did MSP the other day and got some r8's from the chest along with a bunch of salvageable gear. Mayhaps they've addressed it?
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I have returned the game 3 months ago.I run FBI 10 times to get my gear(with my guildies insistence).Got chest, headpiece and gave up getting the armpiece.Never run Spellplague yet and I probably wont be running it until we outgear it by long margin since people said it takes nearly an hour to finish it. I prefer running CN for my main and VT and elol for my alts
  • fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    I've gotten trash in there every single time I've run it, probably 40 or 50 runs so far.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

I just did MSP the other day and got some r8's from the chest along with a bunch of salvageable gear. Mayhaps they've addressed it?

No, you just got kissed by RNGeezeus.... if they fixed it there would have been an announcement!.
    https://prnt.sc/fvfc2d

either cn is not paradise as you see.

about fbi i am going here not only for loot( that is biggest mistake my opinion you should also like a dungeon and have fun not just for loot) but also you have and chance to a get ring for companion 1000 times this than to go to gambit nigthmare.

NOW about sp since it can drop and rank 8 + the rank 5 ( i said it i think and third time in this thread) and other times to get a single rank 5 is no differnt for me to do 5 cn and get instead a rank 5 a " shadowclad shard" but at least it will be a fun run.
  • dhobzzdhobzz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    and this is the reason i no longer spend money on this game!
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    People dont get that "good loot" does not stay good anymore if everyone has it /chances are lowered / rng adjusted

and then prices crash on the auction house then there is no "good loot " to sell

you can see this with lock box items as well this exact trend

many high high end geared players can run the hardest content and farm them in a fraction of the time normal people can and then ruin / rule / devalue the whole economy if the loot drops were improved

ya a rank 5 is insulting but what are the chances of way better items ..the rank 5 is just the losing loot ticket for someone that got something good

and with power creep each mod the same area with the "good adjusted loot" get easier and easier to do by all and again the same thing the economy gets flooded and watered down if the devs are not careful ...also farmers selling the items for real money

I remember some naive posters complaining to the devs .. about how exacly he was supossed to get/grind rank 12s ... lol when the fact of the matter is no content required rank 12s and he did not "NEED" then he "WANTED" them

so if loot is watered down /less rare what is there to "want"

where is the pain / reward to require you to support cryptic then
  • fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    You're oversimplifying to just drop more of the existing high value items, I don't want a 1% chance moved to a 2% chance. Drop stuff so there's stuff in the chest when you open it. Don't drop stuff I can get more of one shotting everything in sharandar. Could be Gmops, Smops, mounts, actually good high level refinement, etc. If you're going to give a rank 5, give me like 25 of them, not 1. Or better yet, give me a single rank 9.