test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Day of the Dungeon Master Accreditation Issue, Please Respond

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
As posted here, the devs are looking into this issue. We'd like to gather some information from those affected.

If you're affected, please respond here with your Gamertag and the Character Names affected. If you'd not like to post such information publicly, feel free to send me a Private Message by clicking the orange "Message" button on the top right of my profile. If you're unable to send me a private message, feel free to post on my wall, "Message Me Please" and I'll PM you instead. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lordlurker#5456 lordlurker Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am affected by the Accreditation Glitch on PS4.
    My gamertag is Lord_Lurker
    My character name is Pete Sahut
    I was capped at 67.
  • Options
    nofun#9733 nofun Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am also affected by this bug.. Stuck at 65 for days now...
    Gamertag: No-Main
    Char name: NoFun
  • Options
    odinguard#3346 odinguard Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Same here

ODINGAURD = Gamertag
    ODINGUARD = Character name

Was Stuck on 73

Hope this does not stop me from reaching the 400 accreditation required to complete the campaign.
    Post edited by odinguard#3346 on
  • Options
    arnoldziq#2796 arnoldziq Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm stuck at 58.
    PSN (game tag) : arnoldziq
    char : Bianka LM
  • Options
    gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Stuck on 76.
    PSN: GavW316
    Char: Gav
  • Options
    shaynthevillain#6061 shaynthevillain Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Stuck on 97.

PSN: Shaynthevillain
    Char: Lance Morningstar
  • Options
    whastryk#4032 whastryk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Stuck at 55 since Friday, May 5th.

PSN: Whastryk
    Character: Tograx
  • Options
    pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So what about all the people who dont follow these forums? Are they gonna get screwed? And yes im affected by this but if i have to stalk a forum and post or pm my details over a little bug like this thats an issue. Supposedly 15 million players, what percentage are active on this forum? Meanwhile we are all losing time to grind out this campaign...
  • Options
    elletherogue#9301 elletherogue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Stuck at 62 accreditation
    PSN: Burritocles
    Char names: Elle, Acantha Bellator
  • Options
    kaioh85#5638 kaioh85 Member Posts: 2 New User
    PSN: HokutoKaioh
    Character: Kaioh

Capped at 64.
  • Options
    vadrosvadros Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Stuck on 85.
    PSN: Vadros77
    Character: Vadros
  • Options
    taurustheblack#1758 taurustheblack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PSN: TaurusTheBlack
    TaurusTheBlack - 70 AA
    Aurora - 94 AA
    Sithriel - didn't hit the cap yet
  • Options
    essrealessreal Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Stuck at 97 accreditation since Thursday night/Friday morning
    PSN: xXNightRaiderXx
    Character: Aria
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017

So what about all the people who dont follow these forums? Are they gonna get screwed? And yes im affected by this but if i have to stalk a forum and post or pm my details over a little bug like this thats an issue. Supposedly 15 million players, what percentage are active on this forum? Meanwhile we are all losing time to grind out this campaign...

This is not so that players who post will get individually fixed. That would just be silly and not productive. If it was the case that characters needed fixed individually, we'd be telling folks to contact support instead for it would be them then who would fix. It is not. These two threads are here to provide the Devs a list of characters and accounts to look into to try and find the cause.

• Options
    jennmaci#0792 jennmaci Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Stuck since last week on one character, last couple of days on the other.
    PSN: jennmaci
    Ilythyra at 43
    Lia Moonshadow at 54
  • Options
    gityowickedon#2865 gityowickedon Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited May 2017
    Stuck at 69 and have sold a ton of the unsolicited advice. Second only had 8.

Psn: gityowickedon
    Char name: crazy Kracka, bigpoppa
    Post edited by gityowickedon#2865 on
  • Options
    obewan#7042 obewan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @Rudycruz1977 jeebus is stuck at 220 since start
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Stuck on 97 since the weekend

Character: Visidia

Tag: LordNagy
  • Options
    elletherogue#9301 elletherogue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    zebular said:

This is not so that players who post will get individually fixed. That would just be silly and not productive. If it was the case that characters needed fixed individually, we'd be telling folks to contact support instead for it would be them then who would fix. It is not. These two threads are here to provide the Devs a list of characters and accounts to look into to try and find the cause.

Try and find a cause... but in the mean time, almost a week of the campaign has gone by and we've lost the time to earn the items. I'm not trying to complain too much but that doesn't seem to leave too much time to get 400 accreditation.
  • Options
    pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    ^^^. This is my main issue here. This game already has the grind level set to "full time job" so on top of that this happens keeping in mind alot of us on ps4 are trying to get power art in time for 2x rp. Every day lost to grind at a decent pace means we have to grind hard at some point and believe it or not these aren't fun after the tenth time let alone the hundredth. On top of all that the only way to find out anything in this game is to search thru the forums i guess "admin" in game chat is to busy telling us lil johnny won a horn of valhalla to tell us there is an issue and its being looked into.
  • Options
    exiled#0906 exiled Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Stuck on 58.
    Gamertag : Leej32210
    Char : Exiled

Support ticket has also been entered.
  • Options
    maikiromaikiro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Stuck on 91
    Tag: Maikiro
    Char: Maikiro Wild
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Krisha Chaos@ravenskya

Tried the first day - didn't get anywhere, haven't tried since.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    trieper47#8124 trieper47 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I guess I got lucky in some respects. I got stopped in my tracks Sunday when I got those dumb letters saying I have earned my limit for the week - when clearly on NEITHER character that was the case since I didn't reach 100.

One of my characters had 76 accred from last year carried over - only able to get to ~147 (176 was the goal). Was hoping to save some grind here or get done maybe early with the carry over from last year - but with this being down a week now already and potentially more I guess that's out the window.

My other character has 97 accred. Got lucky here I guess in that I was ALMOST able to reach the goal. Interesting thing is there is the number 3 in the corner of the item slot with the dumb letter

Do you have what you need here Devs? Is this enough - along with other dozen people who posted above. Surely with this much now you should have what you need to pin down the problem and fix it.

I think it only fair at this point with a week gone that EVERYBODY be topped up to their 100 for the week and that the weekly limit be removed. In an open world game like this - people should be given the choice whether they want to binge-grind these or go at a more relaxed pace knowing the timeline in order to get the prized artifact dagger at the end.

You showed great business sense during the Holiday event fixing our problems on PS4 AND giving us what we lost and were due. I'm hoping that whoever was around to make that wise decision is still around now.
  • Options
    tervijawn#8726 tervijawn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    In-game: Tervijawn
    PSN: NomakSB
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Char: Visidia

Tag: LordNagy

Stuck on 97 for almost a week...

Not going back until week 3
  • Options
    essrealessreal Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Well.._No longer stuck at 97 accreditation. Now im stuck at 294 >_> So that's fun.

Character: Aria

PSN: xXNightRaiderXx
  • Options
    Just an update: The devs are thankful for everyone who's provided their information. These have been very helpful in aiding them to look into each character's stuck status to try and find the reason many are getting stuck at seemingly unrelated spots while others are not at all. They're having trouble reproducing this in house, so these reports are very helpful.

They would like to know if anyone who was previously stuck, are now able to earn accreditation since week 2 had started?
  • Options
    wyldkatt#0771 wyldkatt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Psn wyldkatt
    Char Jan
This discussion has been closed.