test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers : Are recruiting again!

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I would be interested in joining your guild. Mïkel the Silent@RandomWatts. The i has the two dots above it.
    Lvl 70 Hunter Ranger.

Invite sent

Hello! I would love to join your guild plz, the name's Kaylee@yubitsume2 and she's a DC. :smile:

Invite sent. You didn't mention level. If under 70, you are still welcome as we have space, but will be solo most of the time until reaching 70.
  • amorodoramorodor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I would love an invite. I do raids every day and will contribute to the coffer every day, if not twice a day. I am a long time player PC and have been playing Xbox, which is how I will be playing exclusively from now on. I'm Amorodor@DoubtingQuasar2
    Post edited by amorodor on
    amorodor said:

I would love an invite. I do raids every day and will contribute to the coffer every day, if not twice a day. I am a long time player PC and have been playing Xbox, which is how I will be playing exclusively from now on. I'm Amorodor@DoubtingQuasar2

Sorry for the delay, wasn't on much this past weekend. Invite sent today if still interested.
  • slywithanislywithani Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Would like an invite got to level 70 as a gwf. toon name is Mjolnir@SlywithanI Also requested to join the facebook group
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    You guys are leveling at a rapid pace! You will be gh20 before you know it. :)

Would like an invite got to level 70 as a gwf. toon name is Mjolnir@SlywithanI Also requested to join the facebook group

Were you in the guild before? Seem to recall messing up the invite a long time ago and "with an I" had spaces then. Anyway, looks like someone on Facebook sent your invite. Welcome back.

You guys are leveling at a rapid pace! You will be gh20 before you know it. :)

I don't know about "before you know it" but slow and steady still will get us there. My best guess, based on current rate, is late summer or possibly early autumn to start GH20.

As an update to anyone interested in joining, we should hit GH17 and the fourth boon structure in April. We have 3 more structures to increase from Rank 7 to rank 8 before we begin GH17.
  • leak3030#1717 leak3030 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey Id really like to join.

Really active player. 2.8cw.

Im looking foward to some Dragon Flight runs!!

Makaria Demoneye@Leak 3030
  • majinvegeta#4933 majinvegeta Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Daily player, 3.1k SW, would love to join your guild! :)

Marcus@GoldAutumn

Hey Id really like to join.

Really active player. 2.8cw.

Im looking foward to some Dragon Flight runs!!

Makaria Demoneye@Leak 3030

Our scheduled Dragonflight is 10PM PDT on Friday nights. Plus there will be call outs from other guilds in the alliance. Invite sent.

Daily player, 3.1k SW, would love to join your guild! :)

Marcus@GoldAutumn

Invite sent.

• newmy1#5604 newmy1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm looking for a guild would love to join
    lv70 Ookla Newdenlin@sgt SP3CTOR
  • newmy1#5604 newmy1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    sorry Ookla Newdenlin@SgtSP3CTOR

sorry Ookla Newdenlin@SgtSP3CTOR

invite sent
  • yoman#6283 yoman Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would love to join please
    I am i level 70 SW
    Karinkishi@TenDShow

I would love to join please

I am i level 70 SW

Karinkishi@TenDShow

And we would be happy to have you, except you are currently in a guild and cannot be invited to another until you leave that guild.
  • yoman#6283 yoman Member Posts: 2 New User
    null
    Oops i ment to leave it. Im leaving now.

null

Oops i ment to leave it. Im leaving now.

Tried again, you are still in guild according to message.
  • reigningwookie#0541 reigningwookie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, Are you still recruiting? I just reached level 70 and am looking to join a guild pretty much just like this! 26/M/Protector's Enclave. Reigningwookie is my gamertag!

Hello, Are you still recruiting? I just reached level 70 and am looking to join a guild pretty much just like this! 26/M/Protector's Enclave. Reigningwookie is my gamertag!

Yes, we are. To invite you I need the full character name in addition to gamertag.
  • reigningwookie#0541 reigningwookie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Hello, Are you still recruiting? I just reached level 70 and am looking to join a guild pretty much just like this! 26/M/Protector's Enclave. Reigningwookie is my gamertag!
    >
    > Yes, we are. To invite you I need the full character name in addition to gamertag.

Oh, okay. I'll double check the spelling after work today, but it should be Keira Silverkin@reigningwookie.

Still pretty new to the post-70 world though, and item level is sitting at 1577 D:
  • gatorfanaticgatorfanatic Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Hello. I was wondering if your guild is needing a DC and a GF? I am a level 7O DC and my brother is a level 65 GF. We both are looking to get into endgame content. I am currently at about 1800 gear score. ANestOfBunnies is my gtag and my brothers is CAPAINMONKEY.

> @zephyriah said:

> Hello, Are you still recruiting? I just reached level 70 and am looking to join a guild pretty much just like this! 26/M/Protector's Enclave. Reigningwookie is my gamertag!

>

> Yes, we are. To invite you I need the full character name in addition to gamertag.

Oh, okay. I'll double check the spelling after work today, but it should be Keira Silverkin@reigningwookie.

Still pretty new to the post-70 world though, and item level is sitting at 1577 D:

Invite sent, but also see my reply below to another player.

Hello. I was wondering if your guild is needing a DC and a GF? I am a level 7O DC and my brother is a level 65 GF. We both are looking to get into endgame content. I am currently at about 1800 gear score. ANestOfBunnies is my gtag and my brothers is CAPAINMONKEY.

Sure, we could take you both. But, you should understand although we are happy to take lower level(limited number) and lower ilvl players, most of our long term players, guild leader, officers, and community leaders are doing deep endgame content now and low level dungeons/skirmishes will not get many takers. Castlenever, Etos, Mdemo, Msva, FBI are the focus these days. But, they are happy to give advice or hop in for a quick assist. Peak time for the guild is usually from 6PM PST to about 1AM. Afternoons are active on weekends and late week.

We are all doing our own thing most of the time and respect each others need to do "their own thing" first and foremost. You should read the guild description found using the find a guild search. It explains our philosophy very well.

If still interested, I need your charactername@gamertag for each of you.You gave your gtags, but not character names.

• majinvegeta#4933 majinvegeta Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining! :D Lvl 70 DC

Doctor Nick@GoldAutumn

Doctor Nick@GoldAutumn

Doctor Nick@GoldAutumn

Invite sent. Welcome.
  • xxfadedmojoxxxxfadedmojoxx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Requested to join Facebook group just now. Under level 70 fresh character looking for guild.
  • smellycat2012smellycat2012 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I'd like to join your guild. I will donate influence, plus I have some quests I can turn in after joining to add some additional guild resources. 4k gwf auki@zippybox
    GWF - 3623 IL - Auki

I'd like to join your guild. I will donate influence, plus I have some quests I can turn in after joining to add some additional guild resources. 4k gwf auki@zippybox

Invite sent.
This discussion has been closed.