test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 graphic glitch

13»

Comments

• merlinquarks1973merlinquarks1973 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Ever since the sea of moving ice patch the graphics don't render for "Chapter 4: The Helm of Bruenor Battlehammer". This makes the quest unplayable and thus blocks the ability to unlock the Maze Engine Campaign. As it blocks progression to The Maze Engine it is a serious game breaking issue.

The same graphics glitch affects other areas with similar graphics affects such as in Dreadring.
  • xxx2016#4401 xxx2016 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here all 3 ways into UNDERWING in the Dread Ring when I got and do the quest Arcane Sight are all with Error's can't get into UnderWing to do that quest if you don't get it fixed soon you will lose a lot of people who is playing never winter on the PS4 PLEASE FIX IT WE CANT DO THE QUEST ARCANE SIGHT IN THE UNDERWING :(
  • police01049police01049 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    So we figured out how to make it through the neverdeath area - you need at least two people and the have to be on a mic. So one person doesn't move and opens up the main map and directs the other person through the area by watching the main map. Fighting has to be done blind and you have to guess if there is jumping involved.

When you have navigated that person through unlocking everything and they locate the chest - you should see the thing pop up allowing you to open it (then it will cover your screen with the push X line) that person stays next to the chest and opens their map. They now lead you to them so that you can also open the chest. Once you have both done this - hit "defeat me" to get back to the fire and slowly work your way back out of the portal.

We believe that anyone who manages to complete these areas right now should be given the title "Flying Blind"
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• nova#1417 nova Member Posts: 9 Arc User

1/19/17
    We have identified a fix for this issue and have submitted for internal testing. We do not have an ETA on when the fix will be implemented on live but we are working as fast as possible while doing the proper checks.

1/18/17
    We are aware of players experiencing graphic glitches and issues across various instances. We are working on identifying a fix for this and will provide updates when available.

Are you extending double XP on PS4 due to this glitch. At certain parts it is not possible to progress (neverdeath graveyard and mt. hotenow that i'm aware of). Hopefully you will extend double XP. Doing so will show great character and that you care about a frustrated community.
  • mandark#3766 mandark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Has there been any updates? I haven't played in almsot a week because i'm afraid of it glitching.
  • asclepius#5292 asclepius Member Posts: 1 Arc User

1/19/17
    "doing the proper checks"

^^^ would have been a good thing, before you released this latest version!

Please don't release a patch without fixing the ability to ACTUALLY save changes to turn off "Camera Shake" aka "makes people need to throw up enhanement"
  • martin#5928 martin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issue, any solution?
  • teahousefox#8853 teahousefox Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I made it through Underwing, blind as a bat, hugged the left wall and ran for the Phantasmal Fortress. The whole time, my eyes are glued to the minimap, and the pedal is down on my mount.

I got dismounted at the end, warlock-dashed the last distance, and had to kill what I aggroed in the doorway by AOEing it to death.

Once inside, Phantasmal was fine. On exit, I just teleported via signpost.

Then, because I'm a stubborn creature, I do the repeatable in the Underwing, blind, where you have to dispel the illusionary stone walls and destroy the caches hidden behind them. AOE is my friend again, until I sort out how to fire my purple death ray in the right direction (opening the main menu temporarily wipes the garbage off the screen, leaving it black. Close the menu. You will be able see the health bars of the mobs long enough to orient on them). I only died once.

Achievement earned: Blind Fighting!

It was annoying, and time consuming, and not recommended. Hope it's fixed soon.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Still no new update for this? -_-
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Still no new update for this? -_-

This will be fixed with tomorrow's patch.
    I still think we need a title
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• teahousefox#8853 teahousefox Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    ... Or at least some health stones. This has cost me a few. Has anyone checked if it's working yet?

Seriously, this morning I was in Chapter 4 for the Underdark with my lvl 60 CW feeling my way through the map (frozen mimics, BTW, make poor seeing eye dogs) . I thought I was gonna finagle my way through, like I did in Dread ring with my SW, but I made it to Candelaria and she's like, "Denied. lol, noob"

I died only once because I packed it in at that point.
This discussion has been closed.