test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sea of Moving Ice Bugs & Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Please post all issues relating to Sea of Moving Ice on PS4 here with as much information as possible and our QA and community teams will look into it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    markenrico#3375 markenrico Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey guys,
    I bought 2x enchanted keys from the zen store but i didnt receive the keys?
    No big deal but still weird. I dont know if you check this out for me, if you cant its not a big deal.
    Psn: roidragemark - character: bardock
  • Options
    muramune99#1335 muramune99 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Thayan Lair Keys are still in my bag, but Dark Fey Keys are placed in the "Useful Items" tab.
    Is this supposed to happen?
  • Options
    cheebs#2991 cheebs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    controller look sensitivity still keeps resetting upon logout/char change. Show said number but doesn't work until lowering/raising. then it resets upon logout/char change.

edit: camera shake keeps turning itself on also
    edit 2: underwing in the dreading has a weird freeze/bug when entering
    Post edited by cheebs#2991 on
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Hey guys,

I bought 2x enchanted keys from the zen store but i didnt receive the keys?

No big deal but still weird. I dont know if you check this out for me, if you cant its not a big deal.

Psn: roidragemark - character: bardock

The Enchanted Keys will now automatically go to your new Useful Items tab. Please check to see if they are there.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    markenrico#3375 markenrico Member Posts: 2 New User
    null
    Tnx bro
  • Options
    lunafreya#2586 lunafreya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.
  • Options
    lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I panicked a little when I couldn't find my keys lol looked here and found out that it is in useful items lol
  • Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Lockout of certain map areas - Underwing of dread ring has a crippling bug that prevents you from entering that part of the map. If you do so the screen stops, but you are able to keep moving as you can see by the minimap. The problem gets worse with distorted sound, what you see gets blurred as it tries to redraw the same spot you are in. The edges black inked or bloody at moments like you are taking damage but you aren't and at times intense light flickering due to being suspended in place. Unable to reach phantasmal fortress due to this.

Only by using defeat me you can escape. Logging in and out does not fix the issue, nor does changing character, closing the app and restarting. You will have to defeat yourself to escape.

Other players are also reporting similar problems in different spots of the game as well that do this.
  • Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    How do you gut the blue and purple fish? I can inspect them in my inventory but no option to "open". Please reply as quickly as possible as this is filling up tons of bag space. Thanks
  • Options
    fatkidhatchets#8425 fatkidhatchets Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Hey guys, So Dread Ring is broken in the top right corner the game freezes when you walk in there. Also, I put strongbox keys in my guild bank for people to pass out and now they can't be withdrawn or deposited.
  • Options
    swordngun2#1793 swordngun2 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Class mechanic bug for Devotion Oathbound Paladin;

As a Devotion Paladin, toggling the 'Bond of Virtue' encounter power on will steadily drain Divine Energy (used for 'Divine Call') while in combat.

Have not tested for the protection spec, however, this is a fairly serious issue, as it makes it nearly impossible to cast 3 Divine Calls in a row. Not to mention, because it's constantly draining Energy, building more Divine Energy for further Divine calls is slowed substantially Causing a direct impact to the effectiveness of both the burst and sustained healing of a Devotion OP.
  • Options
    mrcollins#8073 mrcollins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I use my key for valindra the pickup is delayed I have to log out and back in then it will show in my bag
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

How do you gut the blue and purple fish? I can inspect them in my inventory but no option to "open". Please reply as quickly as possible as this is filling up tons of bag space. Thanks

I think only a few fish are guttable. I'm not sure what to do with fish other than those four. I guess sell em to the person that gives the special currency for them.. but unsure.
  • Options
    geluchi#1897 geluchi Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @lunafreya#2586 said:
    > Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.

SAME HERE. HELP. I've uploaded the video of that moment on twitter. I can't post links yet, so I leave my account here and it's the latest twitt. @Geluchi
  • Options
    adamwoodheadadamwoodhead Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Combat audio slowly stopped in Sea of Moving Ice until there was only ambient sounds
  • Options
    Everyone in our guild has noticed our companions keep desummoning since the update. We're speculating it has something to do with the khyeks.
  • Options
    cannayacannaya Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    On my gwf im having the red message "you are taking damage" even when im afk in moonstone mask. I have try to remove all my companion, all my mount, all my gear, relog, restart, shutdown, but the problem is still present. When I do my shopping at the AH I can see this very annoying message 10 time a minute. I have contact support and they did forward me here.
  • Options

Everyone in our guild has noticed our companions keep desummoning since the update. We're speculating it has something to do with the khyeks.

Happen to me as well yesterday in master demo.

• Options
    aludi#7666 aludi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I bought some keys yesterday - was playing an alt and had a voucher drop, so I went to put the keys in my shared bank as I want to use them on my main - but I can't move them from the Useful Items tab.
    Very annoyed! They're no use on this alt as I need companion upgrade tokens on my main...
  • Options

When I use my key for valindra the pickup is delayed I have to log out and back in then it will show in my bag

This also happen to me yesterday, and after I relog it was not the same item (armor instead of neck).
  • Options
    zergndestroy#9425 zergndestroy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    OP class mechanic is bugged for devotion spec, it is impossible to build energy back up. This is extremely annoying as this heal is beast and helps me build towards my daily
  • Options
    jark#5203 jark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    PS4 graphics problem has gotten worse since "Sea Of Moving Ice" update.

The quest line disappears, everything loses the glow effect, flame disappears and most powers look dull.

It was annoying before, when I had to keep closing and restarting application every 30 - 40 mins, today it was about every 5 - 10 mins. I used to think it was because I switch characters a lot, but today it happened when I stayed on one character. It's an annoying problem that will eventually make me keep it closed and go to another game...sad but true :(
  • Options
    geluchi#1897 geluchi Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @geluchi#1897 said:
    > > @lunafreya#2586 said:
    > > Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.
    >
    > SAME HERE. HELP. I've uploaded the video of that moment on twitter. I can't post links yet, so I leave my account here and it's the latest twitt. @Geluchi

Auto reply myself. I got stuck everytime i attempt to play. You have to hit Options, go the Options menú, "I'm Stuck", Defeat me. So you "restart" at the campfire and everything is ok again.
  • Options
    tacobeast94tacobeast94 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Black ice treads make your character slide around as if on the ice from the winter festival. This renders them utterly useless as it's completely counterproductive to the movement bonus.
  • Options
    nova#1417 nova Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Please post all issues relating to Sea of Moving Ice on PS4 here with as much information as possible and our QA and community teams will look into it.

Thanks!

Hunter Ranger has some new bugs. Animations randomly glitch out and those powers have to be recast. Thought it was just the add was killed by another before the "longggggg" (hint hint, lol) animation was executed. But then the same kept happening while I was running solo. Also, the moves sometimes will do null damage if executed. So far I have noticed this with Hawk Shot and Seismic Shot. This has happened well over a dozen times so far.

This was happening before this latest update (didn't want to find another thread). When Thorn Ward is executed, the HR is unable to move for at least a full second to sometimes 2 seconds. It almost makes the power unusable due to being vulnerable for so long.
  • Options
    sethe#5005 sethe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PS4 issue - Fireguard Fortress is not doable and breaks the campaign for Mount Hotenow. When entering Fireguard Fortress, screen gets all messed up after entering the room with the first encounter after zone in. I can move back out towards the entrance and screen returns to normal.When mentioning this in zone chat, a few others commented that they see the same thing. Tried different instances with same result. Cant complete the zone quest line or campaign without completing this bugged dungeon.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    1) Underwing in Dread Ring is Broken
    2) Neverdeath is broken (per a guild mate who was in chat)
    3) If you open a chest at the same time the score board pops up - you lose the key and don't get to open the chest
    4) Chests are showing duplicate items but they aren't
    5) items from second chest are either appearing way after leaving the dungeon (20+ minutes) or aren't appearing at all
    6) keys are still taken for that
    7) companions de-summon everytime you get into your boat
    8) get to re-start brynn shandar on 3 characters YEAY!
    9) sensitivity re-sets every time you log off
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    nova#1417 nova Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Thanks!

Huge bug in Deed: Mount Hotenow - 53 story mode. The Dread Ring bug is present also in the Fireguard Fortress mission. I am unable to continue leveling up properly or continue with the story mode at this point due to this bug. Was looking to advantage of 2x exp., but now am unable to.

PS4
  • Options
    drazym123drazym123 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Appears we are all seeing the same issues.
    Dread Ring Underwing broken, can't even enter the zone.
    Companions unsummon when I change zones.