8. Fanning the Flame 1
    9. Ray of Enfeeblement 1
    10. Icy Rays 1
    11. Steal Time 1
    12. Shard of Endless Avalanche 1
    13. Shard of Endless Avalanche (shardplosion) 1
    14. Disintegrate 1
    15. Imprisonment 0
    The number refers to the number of procs. If an ability is AoE and hits multiple targets, then each target gets hit the number of times listed. I tested both on and off mastery for all abilities.
  • kallephi#0836 kallephi Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2016

As far as the Owlbear is concerned; no item in the game... companion, weapon, artifact, whatever... should EVER, and I mean EVER be doing 50-60% of a player's overall damage(based on SW logs from ACT).

From a Castle Never run.

From a Tiamat run. Done in 2 rounds.

Ly'saaera, Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock of Thieves World
    Hælja, Swordmaster Conqueror Guardian Fighter of Thieves World
  • rgutscheradevrgutscheradev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 186 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2017
    Apologies if this escaped the patch notes. It *was* an intentional change (we basically never intend something to proc a million times, it means it's either useless for everyone except a small number of builds, or else it's ok for a lot of people and then crazy broken for that small number of builds). For weird technical reasons this one took us way longer to fix than it should have -- apologies for that.

Edit: turns out it was in the patch notes after all, http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10253573-patch-notes:-storm-king's-thunder:-sea-of-moving-ice. I really need to learn to never doubt our live producer.
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User

Apologies if this escaped the patch notes. It *was* an intentional change (we basically never intend something to proc a million times, it means it's either useless for everyone except a small number of builds, or else it's ok for a lot of people and then crazy broken for that small number of builds). For weird technical reasons this one took us way longer to fix than it should have -- apologies for that.

Edit: turns out it was in the patch notes after all, http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10253573-patch-notes:-storm-king's-thunder:-sea-of-moving-ice. I really need to learn to never doubt our live producer.

After people spend millions of AD you have the stick face to apologize!
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    @rgutscheradev As @defiantone99 said it isn't fixed on the SW. Pillar of power still multiproc's the owlbear.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User

Just a heads up, I got a warning from the mods the last time I necro'ed a thread ;)

Appreciate the insight bro
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Deleted due to necromancy
    Post edited by luks707 on