test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing patch note: owlbear cub nerf.

2»

Comments

• hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User

Apologies if this escaped the patch notes. It *was* an intentional change (we basically never intend something to proc a million times, it means it's either useless for everyone except a small number of builds, or else it's ok for a lot of people and then crazy broken for that small number of builds). For weird technical reasons this one took us way longer to fix than it should have -- apologies for that.

Edit: turns out it was in the patch notes after all, http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10253573-patch-notes:-storm-king's-thunder:-sea-of-moving-ice. I really need to learn to never doubt our live producer.

After people spend millions of AD you have the stick face to apologize!
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    @rgutscheradev As @defiantone99 said it isn't fixed on the SW. Pillar of power still multiproc's the owlbear.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User

Apologies if this escaped the patch notes. It *was* an intentional change (we basically never intend something to proc a million times, it means it's either useless for everyone except a small number of builds, or else it's ok for a lot of people and then crazy broken for that small number of builds). For weird technical reasons this one took us way longer to fix than it should have -- apologies for that.

Edit: turns out it was in the patch notes after all, http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10253573-patch-notes:-storm-king's-thunder:-sea-of-moving-ice. I really need to learn to never doubt our live producer.

Just a heads up, I got a warning from the mods the last time I necro'ed a thread ;)

Appreciate the insight bro
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Deleted due to necromancy
    Post edited by luks707 on