test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers : Are recruiting again!

Comments

• spoomeister#9137 spoomeister Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Hi @zephyriah, is there still room? Not on fb so apologies for bugging you here...
  • luklediniolukledinio Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sneaky_Sneaker@Infamous

Hey I'm looking for a guild, currently lvl 62 TR with 2.4k Item Level though I just started playing again today and hoping to make the most of the double xp event so should be 70 soon.

I also don't use facebook :)
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hi @zephyriah, is there still room? Not on fb so apologies for bugging you here...

Yes, there are some spots. Need to know level and character name@Gamertag. I don't really use FB either, but others in the guild prefer it over forum and for under 70's it makes it easier for our GL.
    edited November 2016

Sneaky_Sneaker@Infamous

Hey I'm looking for a guild, currently lvl 62 TR with 2.4k Item Level though I just started playing again today and hoping to make the most of the double xp event so should be 70 soon.

I also don't use facebook :)

GL wants under 70's to apply on FB. I'll check to see if there is a space for an under 70 and if he will ok a forum invite. He'll be on tonight for Friday night dragons and I'll check then.
    zephyriah said:

Yes, there are some spots. Need to know level and character name@Gamertag. I don't really use FB either, but others in the guild prefer it over forum and for under 70's it makes it easier for our GL.
    L70 CW, IL 2551. Lucifer Silverkin @ spoomeister. Thanks!

Thx so much @zephyriah! Joined in on some HE and DF and already this morning is the most fun I've had in a guild yet.

Sneaky_Sneaker@Infamous

Invite sent using character name without "_". Didn't work using it.
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    i did read what you require. as I'm under level 70 I'm a lvl 43 gwf as of now. been trying to level up. I know you have limited space. I was on ps4 lvl 70 2.7k gwf and just got an xbox so just trying to find a cool chill helpful guild with no drama. i'd like to maybe join if not it's quite ok
    my info is
    IGN:Ryuke
    GT:PhychoticDrEamz
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43

i did read what you require. as I'm under level 70 I'm a lvl 43 gwf as of now. been trying to level up. I know you have limited space. I was on ps4 lvl 70 2.7k gwf and just got an xbox so just trying to find a cool chill helpful guild with no drama. i'd like to maybe join if not it's quite ok
    my info is
    IGN:Ryuke
    GT:PhychoticDrEamz

As an under 70 if you posted to Facebook, you should get a response from someone there. If you don't within 24 hours, post here again and I will follow up.

• I've been looking for a guild to balance work and life.I would like to join if there is room. I mostly play the weekends and will contribute what I can. Lvl 70 HR almost 2k item level. Arryn@specktralknight

I've been looking for a guild to balance work and life.I would like to join if there is room. I mostly play the weekends and will contribute what I can. Lvl 70 HR almost 2k item level. Arryn@specktralknight

We understand about real world commitments, so really only have 2 requirements. Be respectful and update your member comment on your characters every 2 weeks. Invite sent.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    A quick note to our under-70 friends:
    We are friendly and do run stuff together, but it's important to note we're not a leveling guild per-say. Even most of the high-level players are 'casual' - when they're on they tend to want to do their own dailies/weeklies/events within their own limited gaming-time, so won't have the time and bandwidth to walk folk through the leveling areas.
    Having said that, we're happy to dole out advice and we do run dragon/influence runs that anyone is welcome to get in on.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    hey do you guys have a temporary winter event spot for me? lol. not on much of course or planning to play regularly but I did buy some gifts with zen I had laying around and would be better to do gift trading with a reputable guild/alliance than randoms in the festival. if not no worries. :)

hey do you guys have a temporary winter event spot for me? lol. not on much of course or planning to play regularly but I did buy some gifts with zen I had laying around and would be better to do gift trading with a reputable guild/alliance than randoms in the festival. if not no worries. :)

Yeah, did a roster purge on the 17th and another coming the 1st. Ask for invite using the guild search would be the fastest for you. Put a note in your member comment on when to kick back out.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    What was your gamertag, Fireside... I've gone and forgotten.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.

hey do you guys have a temporary winter event spot for me?

I invited the 4 not marked as decommissioned.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Yeah, did a roster purge on the 17th and another coming the 1st. Ask for invite using the guild search would be the fastest for you. Put a note in your member comment on when to kick back out.
    I"ll leave when I'm out. :) no reason to make more work for you and TY!
  • humperdink#4584 humperdink Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm a lapsed member from about a year ago that would like to rejoin: Persephone@TheRealPatrick. She is a L70 SW with a iL of around 2300.

I'm a lapsed member from about a year ago that would like to rejoin: Persephone@TheRealPatrick. She is a L70 SW with a iL of around 2300.

I remember. I'll send an invite when I log in a little later.

Tried, the message says persephone is already in a guild.
  • humperdink#4584 humperdink Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Well, that is peculiar. Not sure how that happened, but I have dropped out of what appeared to be a guild with just me as a member. Please try again.

zephyriah said:

Please try again.
    Done, invite sent.

• cbrookstcbrookst Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    May I please join. Chance@Holy2ledo Lvl 70 HR
    edited January 2017
    cbrookst said:

May I please join. Chance@Holy2ledo Lvl 70 HR

Sure, welcome to the guild. Friday night dragonflight tomorrow 10PM PST. See you in the stronghold.
  • radford42radford42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I'd be interested in joining you folks. Ishka@Owlbear42. 70 TR. Thanks!
  • I would be interested in joining! Lyra@asouthernbelle0 (that's a zero not O). Thanks!
    radford42 said:

Hello, I'd be interested in joining you folks. Ishka@Owlbear42. 70 TR. Thanks!

someone else got you in I see.

I would be interested in joining! Lyra@asouthernbelle0 (that's a zero not O). Thanks!

Tried to invite, but it says you are already in a guild.
  • randomwatts#7841 randomwatts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would be interested in joining your guild. Mïkel the Silent@RandomWatts. The i has the two dots above it.
    Lvl 70 Hunter Ranger.
  • yubit#2497 yubit Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Hello! I would love to join your guild plz, the name's Kaylee@yubitsume2 and she's a DC. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.