test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please remove SCA notifications from new blog posts

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Adventurers can also look forward to special Sword Coast Adventures dungeon on Neverwinter Gateway where they can battle it out against Malus Blackdagger and earn Medallions of Battle from all challenges in the dungeon!
.... from todays' blog post

Please refrain from rubbing it in. everytime you post a new event notification and leave the SCA part it is like swollowing a bitter pill. All the bad memories return. I noticed in game for winter festival in upcoming events the same was done.

Is it that hard to just read over something before posting it.

P.S. I am not raging it just brings me down everytime i read something like that almost like someone constantly talking about Rhix in official blog posts .... b.t.w. follow his advice "There are things to be done"
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    ...cue the complaints about SCA being mentioned in the CTA:Storm the Keep news.

ACTION!
  • Options
    My work herre is done.
  • Options
    tuesdayrolld20tuesdayrolld20 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    litaaers said:

ACTION!

LOL! Sloppy.
    Miri Droverson

• Options
    sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    & here I was about to post a topic but 1st decided to check no-on else had !!!

Shoddy cut 'n' pasting

" .........Adventurers can also look forward to special Sword Coast Adventures dungeon on Neverwinter Gateway where they can battle it out against Malus Blackdagger and earn Medallions of Battle from all challenges in the dungeon! ...... "

Oh good, sounds like Gateway is coming back then !!
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User

Oh good, sounds like Gateway is coming back then !!

they said it so it MUST be true!
    YAY
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Baffles me that people still read their CTA articles or even still participate in CTA. Like forrealz.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    rinat114 said:

Baffles me that people still read their CTA articles

They do it to check if the references to Gateway have been correctly purged.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User

We know they never learned to proof read. It's a copy-paste from last year as always. If that still surprises you, you haven't been here long enough. Posting a purple Swashbuckler while the reward is actually green (or is it vise versa?- is new though. This time.

Yeah, the whole post is just.../sigh. Please exceed our expectations new community manager. Best wishes to all.

Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10291013-cta:-storm-the-keep-returns!

CTA: Storm the Keep Returns

"Adventurers can also look forward to special Sword Coast Adventures dungeon on Neverwinter Gateway where they can battle it out against Malus Blackdagger and earn Medallions of Battle from all challenges in the dungeon!"

Is it really that hard to read the news posts before you post them?
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Ya know, I thought I did that already. *shoots self in the foot*

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Don't get blood on the carpet! Julia doesn't need a mess to clean up. :tongue:
  • Options
    imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    Or buying stamina refills for companions in SCA from zen market shouldn't exist
    @strumslinger
    @nitocris83
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Or buying stamina refills for companions in SCA from zen market shouldn't exist

I've never noticed an interface for this outside of the SCA environment.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    vikoonvikoon Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    litaaers said:

ACTION!

Seems like a legitimate complaint though. Attention to detail shows that someone takes pride in what they do. They have never gone back and updated a whole laundry list of things that people pick up on all the time, but that's just not important because it doesn't generate more money for the company.

If people can't tell that they are being fleeced for their money at this point, I don't know what to tell you. It's only going to get worse as time goes on. Don't get stuck in the Skinner Box.

• Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    They only have attention to detail AFTER the fact and only then if it's something that would benefit us (e.g. the rewording of the Zen bonus over the weekend).
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    vikoon said:

litaaers said:

ACTION!

Seems like a legitimate complaint though. Attention to detail shows that someone takes pride in what they do. They have never gone back and updated a whole laundry list of things that people pick up on all the time, but that's just not important because it doesn't generate more money for the company.

If people can't tell that they are being fleeced for their money at this point, I don't know what to tell you. It's only going to get worse as time goes on. Don't get stuck in the Skinner Box.

Then you may as well give up all MMO's, period. ;)
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    tuesdayrolld20tuesdayrolld20 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    They changed it with no community rage. Just a small discussion amongst fellow players. Someone reads the forum!!!!
    Miri Droverson

• Options
    edited December 2016

They changed it with no community rage. Just a small discussion amongst fellow players. Someone reads the forum!!!!

What do you mean? Link?

EDIT: OMG. Nevermind. I thought I was in the Charge Reward Points thread. :( They seem to have extended the time to expiry, but still waiting on a fix for the Tiers.

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    It is pretty insulting. I wish they'd hire an editor or someone with a marketing LICENSE.