Options

PS4 Warlock builds

2»

Comments

• Options
    russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wE8rRoFhrrI&feature=youtu.be

I'd Crit That no heals LM. I'm not claiming this loadout is best or even my favorite. Fact is- I can't quit testing it all! They nailed the SW rebalance. We not only have 3 or more viable builds, but multiple killer loadouts!

The CW is a really good 4200 ilvl and I'm just under 3k. In LM where trash and bosses melt fast, I expected him to roast me but we came out equal. Loving my guild- I'd Crit That. Look us hope if you want a highly active, helpful, free2join guild.

Shout out to Erdan Moonshadow our op OP tank. Before LM we ran a no heals CN and he didn't die once. Hope I spelled your name right.
    Post edited by russ4ua17#7677 on
  • Options

I'd Crit That no heals LM. I'm not claiming this loadout is best or even my favorite. Fact is- I can't quit testing it all! They nailed the SW rebalance. We not only have 3 or more viable builds, but multiple killer loadouts!

The CW is a really good 4200 ilvl and I'm just under 3k. In LM where trash and bosses melt fast, he should have roasted me but we came out equal. Loving my guild- I'd Crit That. Look us hope if you want a highly active, helpful, free2join guild.

Shout out to Erdan Moonshadow our op OP tank. Before LM we ran a no heals CN and he didn't die once. Hope I spelled your name right.

Unless you want to play damnation expecting a viable pet class.. then yeah. Nailed it!

• Options
    edited October 2016

The CW is a really good 4200 ilvl and I'm just under 3k. In LM where trash and bosses melt fast, he should have roasted me but we came out equal. Loving my guild- I'd Crit That. Look us hope if you want a highly active, helpful, free2join guild.

Unless you want to play damnation expecting a viable pet class.. then yeah. Nailed it!

That CW has a damnation lock that's barely behind me on damage. 2-3%
  • Options
    That's all? similar gs?
    I thought the gap was a lot larger than that.

• Options
    No his gear score is a lot higher but 3/4 of it is utility or defense. Also, he informed today that he won that match lol. So, I dunno. It was really late. Point is, damnation isn't ruined.
  • Options
    darthbane13#2662 darthbane13 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    So after playing for a bit with the build suggested by fernuu regarding the HB fury build, I have to say, it is fantastic. Currently running just under 2500 IL and I have found a substantial difference in my dps output as well as my overall utility on group play. It may be that my current gear set up also allows for better damage, since I was previously playing damn action path and found this to be much more effective. Many thanks to those who have taken the time to test out the new builds (fernuu specifically, since the YouTube vids for move rotation made much more sense that way) to make life easier on this ps4 player.
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    @darthbane13 you welcome mate!
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    spart#6274 spart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @russ4ua17#7677 said:
    > Oh yeah! You only get to buy one respec token with campaign currency. Don't get stuck with a bad build, thinking you can buy more.

Excuse the noob question, but is it true that you really only get two respec's, one free and one purchased? If so, that doesn't make much sense. You could easily get stuck with a build that ends up sucking and a character that's no fun to play. I'm sure there have been many comparisons to WoW, but their system of purchasing as many respec's just makes more sense. Is the 2 respec limit really true?
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Ask around about how to get more free respecs. I'd rather not post it here.
  • Options
    xs13redxs13red Member Posts: 82 Arc User

> @russ4ua17#7677 said:

> Oh yeah! You only get to buy one respec token with campaign currency. Don't get stuck with a bad build, thinking you can buy more.

Excuse the noob question, but is it true that you really only get two respec's, one free and one purchased? If so, that doesn't make much sense. You could easily get stuck with a build that ends up sucking and a character that's no fun to play. I'm sure there have been many comparisons to WoW, but their system of purchasing as many respec's just makes more sense. Is the 2 respec limit really true?

One free from campaign. One from mod 10. Purchase as many as you wish
    HELLBRINGER TEMPLOCK-DEMONEYE
    TR-SNE
    CW-ELIKIA-MOF T
    DC-BUFFY ON HEELZ-BUFF/DEBUFF
    GF-BAIT
    GWF-MEATHEAD
    HR-SPLIT NOCK
    XBOX ONE
  • Options
    If you're on PSN add me at russ4ua14 and I'll tell you another, free way to respec. It's not a bug but requires a liitle playtime. I don't want them removing it so I'm not posting here.