Options

Ps4 server crash?

Comments

• Options
    zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    How many enchanted keys = yacht?
  • Options
    killthranoskillthranos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am finding no info anywhere about the servers being down. Just a lot of people reporting it down. Anyone heard anything about what happened?
  • Options
    tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Were just impatient
  • Options
    jesslynx#2946 jesslynx Member Posts: 4 New User
    Same here looking for answers, 2 days of problems with neverwinter! Tell me something
  • Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I demand compensation! I want the first born of every developer! I DESERVE IT!
  • Options
    dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    the only yellow tag response(official person) is that they where caught off guard by this and are currently working on researching issue along with trying to resolve it asap. Soooo... yeah time to play something else for a bit I guess :)
  • Options
    Ehh?
  • Options
    traninh#9703 traninh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Game very laggy and now I cant even login in to play. The PLAY icon on the main screen is gray out and the note said "no shards are available. Please try again later."
  • Options
    dscstrife#8301 dscstrife Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    3 days, 3 maintenances i thinks the "big expansion" was not rdy for PS4. same problem here too :neutral:
  • Options
    powersoul2016#8715 powersoul2016 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    They know put the players who gains the legendary lockboxes , but they don´t know fix the bugs --
    The last patch was horrible, I hope they fix the problem.
  • Options
    done5527#6242 done5527 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    whats going on here.... all this kicking me out the game can't log on....everyday since the new update I'm done with this game...I don't get no drops anyway...
  • Options
    Play is yellow again. But the server is unavailable at this time
  • Options
    I believe we deserve some sort of compensation my reasoning is when mod 10 came out on PC and Xbox they got 50% off in store for 24 hours what did we get? Nothing
  • Options
    jesslynx#2946 jesslynx Member Posts: 4 New User
    Yup that's what I thought. Back to Diablo 3 for a bit then. Wow I'm really disappointed
  • Options
    thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Well, they fixed "Play" being grayed out. Now you hit play and THEN it tells you the server is not available.
  • Options
    Its progress dude:p
  • Options
    humanplushumanplus Member Posts: 16 Arc User

I believe we deserve some sort of compensation my reasoning is when mod 10 came out on PC and Xbox they got 50% off in store for 24 hours what did we get? Nothing

Xbox got mod 10 same time we did.....
  • Options
    blueknight#2002 blueknight Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    10 enchanted keys for everyone!! Haha

Would be nice though.
  • Options
    moondynemc#3579 moondynemc Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Okay, so it's not just me then? Heard the problem was fixed so I made an account just to post that my play button is still greyed out no matter what I do, but apparently others are having the issue as well. So first the patch breaks the game entirely and forces me to use my entire remaining data allowance and then some to redownload, then it immediately breaks again not even letting me press play?

Are Arc in the habit of compensating VIP members for forced downtime, out of curiosity? I don't want to miss out on any of my enchanted keys. :-\
  • Options
    ophelia#3979 ophelia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Why the hell is the system down yet again? Again? After 7 whole hours and now the same thing again. Forget Neverwinter I'm spending my time on Warframe and Paragon
  • Options
    lockestar#5740 lockestar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanks for the update.....
    asterdahl said:

Did the server crash? Was disconnected and now play is grayed out

Thanks for the report, the team is aware of the issue and looking into it, we're hoping to have servers back up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    my money is on a hacker attack over the key thing.
  • Options
    wtxwardog#7990 wtxwardog Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited October 2016
    The play button is no longer grey, but still cannot log in. I too received the same errors. And I doubt there is any compensation as the customer services for games is all junk anymore as its all done through web and email even when you pay. Its all about them getting their money, but you don't get yours. That has been my past experience with many games.
  • Options
    bekiatashi#5602 bekiatashi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i was kicked out and suddenly cant log in.. what gives?
  • Options
    Im on again btw
  • Options
    bloodshot#9399 bloodshot Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    For now anyway
    Post edited by bloodshot#9399 on
  • Options
    franchecoma#7706 franchecoma Member Posts: 1 New User
    null
    Are these server crashes par for the course with this game? I downloaded it 2 days ago, and everytime I go to play it, the server is down. I know it's free, but there are other things I can be doing with my boring life.
  • Options
    jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I got in. Servers back up.
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

null

Are these server crashes par for the course with this game? I downloaded it 2 days ago, and everytime I go to play it, the server is down. I know it's free, but there are other things I can be doing with my boring life.

Not really.
    Every weekly maintenance tend to longe than expected.
    Past that, this is the first expansion we've gotten.
    And it hasn't launched well.
  • Options
    Server crashed again.. -.-
This discussion has been closed.