• foundverdict#2141 foundverdict Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep
  • tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Great! -.-
  • Same
  • deadoneedeadonee Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    just happened to me also :neutral:
  • taintedsoul#6209 taintedsoul Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yup useless maintenance for 7hours, and this happens.
  • Wondering how long I work all day and just got off looking forward to my unwind time. Spent a lot of money on this game sigh
  • stormpoet01stormpoet01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same here.
    Think the whole server is down.
    Everybody was complaining about the lagg, and that after a server upgrade-.-
  • dragovianftwdragovianftw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    just happened to me also :neutral:
  • caliosto#7183 caliosto Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Happened to me so I hopped here. Glad to see it isn't just me.
  • zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Crashed
  • jerthiax#2373 jerthiax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    really the game was fine before they did the bloody update
  • jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Greyed out
  • bleachy#2290 bleachy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Bad patch or Issues from Sonys end - Tons of players have to re-download the game - Then 7 hours maintenance followed by lots of bad bugs and laggy servers.....now another outage.....

You would have thought a UAT would have been done before something so maverick was introduced.......
  • boothy#7543 boothy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I wonder how many people quit in the past few days.. unstable is an understatement
    Wonder if they even notice... Maybe there gone for today.. You would say that they would share their progress
  • ymib4uymib4u Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Just logged in, grabbed my keys and booted before I got any further..... So much for a couple runs...
  • vojo#1855 vojo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    *Shocked * ;)
    Pewpew, CW 70 » HoF · Buffage «
    Guild - Vikings of Norway - PS4
    Neverwinter staff is buying new cars instead of better servers
    Multiple new cars
    Welcme too Neverplay
    Ohh no prolly yachts and gold bars
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer

Did the server crash? Was disconnected and now play is grayed out

Thanks for the report, the team is aware of the issue and looking into it, we're hoping to have servers back up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
  • sithgear#3066 sithgear Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    They need to take some of the money they drain out of us and upgrade their servers...and while they are at it hire more customer service reps
    asterdahl said:

Did the server crash? Was disconnected and now play is grayed out

Thanks for the report, the team is aware of the issue and looking into it, we're hoping to have servers back up as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
    * Posted via personal cruise ship
    Okey thanks for the update!
  • Really people? Every mmorpg I have played in always has issues after an expansion. Usually it's full of minor bug fixes and server stabilization for a week. I have no doubt that neverwinter staff are working furiously to fix whatever caused the crash. They know the more time we can't play the less money they make and more potential customers they loose. Stop griping and being so butthurt find something else to do while the fantasy world stabilizes. Hell at least me avatar won't fall through the map again during a epic boss aoe.
  • jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Glad to find out it's not just me and that I may not have to delete and reinstall the game a third time. keeping my fingers crossed....
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User

Really people? Every mmorpg I have played in always has issues after an expansion. Usually it's full of minor bug fixes and server stabilization for a week. I have no doubt that neverwinter staff are working furiously to fix whatever caused the crash. They know the more time we can't play the less money they make and more potential customers they loose. Stop griping and being so butthurt find something else to do while the fantasy world stabilizes. Hell at least me avatar won't fall through the map again during a epic boss aoe.

What is sadder, the person whose life is so empty they rage about their game being down? Or the person whose life is so empty they get on internet forums and rage about people raging?
    How many enchanted keys = yacht?
This discussion has been closed.