Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.65.20160906b.8

2»

Comments

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    aslan3775 said:

I am impressed! I don't know if anyone else saw this!
    After less than four years you managed it to highlight the character that was last logged in, and not the one before that.
    After less than 4 years you ninja in a patch that actually makes life a tiny bit easier!
    A clear and obvious display of care for the game by Cryptics and its employees.
    I wonder how long it takes to "fix" this QoL enhancement and return the character selection screen to the state that was in for more than 3 years.

I hate to burst your bubble (especially if you are a pally in my PUG group ;-) ), but I don't think this is a real change. I have seen the login screen highlight the last character in different situations (SNR, fresh open program, etc.) and other times it is the previous character. It may just have been because of the program restart.

Then again--i would definitely applaud it if the devs actually planned and provided a QoL improvement.
    Did you have to burst my bubble that they did something good intentionally? Why do you think I am in need of imaginary friends?

I love to be lied to and need my illusions! ;)

PS: comments about the drop rate would land in the nine hells, so why bother
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    didnt you know they are nerf bullies? it been going for months. then what else is new? see Gateway, no more companion gears and lightfoot thief are just became non-reachables.

what they need is, a dev that is a REAL gamer, but not as dev nerfer who bait and switch so many times.
    i am seeing this game leading to UNFUN factor, going wrong way.
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    ambush rings R.I.P
  • Options
    aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User

aslan3775 said:

I am impressed! I don't know if anyone else saw this!
    After less than four years you managed it to highlight the character that was last logged in, and not the one before that.
    After less than 4 years you ninja in a patch that actually makes life a tiny bit easier!
    A clear and obvious display of care for the game by Cryptics and its employees.
    I wonder how long it takes to "fix" this QoL enhancement and return the character selection screen to the state that was in for more than 3 years.

I hate to burst your bubble (especially if you are a pally in my PUG group ;-) ), but I don't think this is a real change. I have seen the login screen highlight the last character in different situations (SNR, fresh open program, etc.) and other times it is the previous character. It may just have been because of the program restart.

Then again--i would definitely applaud it if the devs actually planned and provided a QoL improvement.
    Did you have to burst my bubble that they did something good intentionally? Why do you think I am in need of imaginary friends?

I love to be lied to and need my illusions! ;)

PS: comments about the drop rate would land in the nine hells, so why bother
    Nope--my mistake. It does look like they changed the QoL. I wonder if that was intended or accidental.

Can I borrow some of your Imaginary Friends? I think I need a hug.
  • Options
    ajlir#7970 ajlir Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    Are you guys tripping a server wire? I can't play with this much rubberband.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Maze Engine Campaign Store: Purchasing and opening an Armor Package (e.g. Elemental Air or Dread Armor) on one class now unlocks that same pack to reclaim for free on all other classes.

What heppens if i buy a Hammerstone pack ??
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

Maze Engine Campaign Store: Purchasing and opening an Armor Package (e.g. Elemental Air or Dread Armor) on one class now unlocks that same pack to reclaim for free on all other classes.

What heppens if i buy a Hammerstone pack ??

The same.

"e.g." means example.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    @strumslinger

Powers

If a player has more than 124 Power Points, the Powers tab no longer glows to remind that player about the unspent points.

Not fixed, still glowing and burning my eyes.
  • Options
    elrondknightelrondknight Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Still no augment companion, eh RABBIT's?
This discussion has been closed.