test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FBI and bugs...

frodnikkfrodnikk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
Ok lets start and lets hope some developer well see that and fix that stuff...
1st. Major Bug/Arms of Hadar sw power immobilizes bosses and people abuse to the max...LFM SW dps...( for sake of PVE fix that yesterday not tommorow/It makes dungeon doable for people that play like HAMSTER except taht was your intention...)
2nd.Minor Bug/Some times as ranged Hati 1st boss dissapears when he settle down after flight and cant dps it... WTF
3rd.Old sets...AS cw and almost capped with a friend HDPS GWF we met a guy with Fabled SW Set...Double dmg...WTF from me that i spent like 50m ads on that char and capped like everything as dpser why... cause 1% of dmg proc...one per cent at last boss is 2.3m hp hits ( jesus Christ)...
And ofc High vizier,Knights captain,High prophet... blah blah blah shame

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    1) Mod 5 sets are doing exactly what they are intended to do, its not a bug. High Prophet and Knight's captain are also arguably nowhere near as OP as people make them out to be. The only 1 you can make a case for is High Vizier, which is the strongest of the lot. The fabled set might also be a little on the strong side.

2) There are a lot more actual bugs with the dungeons then the ones listed here.
  • Options
    If there are a lot more actual bugs feel free to add...and about what intended to do no comment.
    They got removed for a reason though...
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    frodnikk said:

If there are a lot more actual bugs feel free to add...and about what intended to do no comment.
    They got removed for a reason though...

If they were really so broken, the devs would just remove the bonuses *hint.* I have tried running with and without them, it makes roughly a 1 minute difference in clear speed. That is the difference between 17 and 18 minute runs.

As far as other bugs go, I am not sticking them on this thread since then just more people will use them.
  • Options
    Ok after defending the old sets that make 1 min diff only can u enlighten us with the rest of the bugs or is there a problem about that , cause the main problem is the HAMSTER bugs like SW prone arms of HAMSTER...
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    The problem with addressing bugs of this nature on a public forum is that it will increase the use of said bugs. lol.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    And maybe someone well at last care to fix them( insert Developers here ) at least for the sake of people that still pay for that game , for who im sorry really :)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    frodnikk said:

And maybe someone well at last care to fix them( insert Developers here)

Have you read the preview patch notes then?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    you can reach near to debuffing effectiveness vs those using those sets. near i repeat. THE only old set that is broken is the fabled because it doesnt matter if you are strong or not is based on boss hp the damage it deals.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    SHARIing power skills need to adressed again. if itf was a problem buffing 300% damage then players reaching 200k what is ?
    200k power is the maximum i have seen in this module. IF a player has 60k after bonding the rest 140k is: 363 % bonusdamage no?.

OFCOURSE and dps is op when vorpals dreads give high severities and in top of that and bondings 12 etc. that to not acccuse only buffs-debuffs.
  • Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User

IF a player has 60k after bonding the rest 140k is: 363 % bonusdamage no?.

No.

Anyway, a single DC can't buff the party for 140k power, that number is the sum of AA, WoL, BoB and at least one among Dark Revelry and Auras of Gift. So, in any case, it's not a single buff like ITF was.
    Btw we are completely off-topic.