What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary Mount Drop Portabello

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    xxxorcist said:

What the hell is a brown noser dungeon? I always thought a brown noser was a kiss a**. I need to keep up with the millennial lingo. Hehe.

It is a kiss a** - that's the joke of calling it that. In the Event campaign he offers brown nosing adventures for people who want to go above and beyond (get more tickets).
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Isn't there a mount that looks similar to beholder tank from trade bar merchant?
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Good Luck everyone, it is time!!!
  • Options
    jokeey#0578 jokeey Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Well two people have got it on xbox so far and one is going for 69,999,999
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Yeah one on ps4 as well.
    Buy out of 22mil.
  • Options
    shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Dropping about every 20 mins based on the big messages (estimate).
  • Options
    vidgamrjvidgamrj Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Question about the mount drop. Does it drop when you inspect the beholder or is it in the chest. Also, sometimes the beholder says I find random items laying around, does that mean I got nothing? Because I don't see anything laying around. Other times it'll show a food or something entering my inventory.
  • Options
    luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User

level 69 noob here I need help with this campaign. The brown noser daily dungeons only work half the time for me. I shrink down to the portobello instance and talk to the queue npc, choose the brown noser daily dungeon, complete it, even used my daily dungeon key on the chest, and still got no brown noser credit at all. Anyone know why?

Also is there a set schedule for the collection contests for brown noser? Or do we just have to go to the zones and sit there for 45+ minutes until the contest randomly starts?

Sorry one last question because I'm a noob. What is the purpose of money in this game? I'm talking like copper/silver/gold. There doesn't seem to be any purpose for it other than buying injury kits?

thx

1) Don't know but there's a thread about it under the bugs section. It's buggy for me so I run it for the loot chest at end and 2x seals and if I don't get credit then it's not a complete loss. :/

2) Contests always start at a quarter after the hour, e.g. 2:15, 3:15 and run for 15 minutes.

• Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I was on PS4 for about 3 hours last night, I saw the beholder drop for someone at least 2 or 3 times an hour
  • Options
    mentat#7418 mentat Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Been seeing the mounts all last night. Pretty neat looking
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    hmm . . . they certainly didn't drop this much on the PC side. I did over 200 runs and nothing. . .
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    nightbare#9304 nightbare Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    45 runs so far and nothing
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I haven't seen any of he mounts either but see lots of people getting them. What I really hate is these stupid auto looting heckler boxes. They don't stack and they are worthless. I want them to stop cluttering my inventory.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I ran it 50x yesterday and another 50 this morning. Nothing for me. However, during 5 runs this morning others within my group did get it. So it is dropping and pretty frequently.

I want it for my alt that is now level 50 and is a GF. That combat advantage reduction would improve him greatly as a tank.

Oh well. Still nothing yet.
  • Options
    xxxorcistxxxorcist Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    First, thanks ravenskya for answering my brown nose dungeon question.

Secondly, is the beholder tank mount only dropping/offered this week only in the Artificer's Workshop board? Or, can it drop all event long?
  • Options
    xxxorcist said:

Secondly, is the beholder tank mount only dropping/offered this week only in the Artificer's Workshop board? Or, can it drop all event long?

It literally is in the beholder from what was explained to me by a former PC player.
  • Options
    xxxorcistxxxorcist Member Posts: 51 Arc User

xxxorcist said:

It literally is in the beholder from what was explained to me by a former PC player.
    Appreciate the clarification, thank you. Now let's hope the RNG gods bestow their good fortune upon us and give us a darn mount. Lol!
  • Options
    null
    I don't think you always get it, it's just in the loot table in the listed events just not guaranteed
  • Options
    Yeah, at the end, make sure you "focus your attention on the beholder".
    Ie, go click on.

I don't know that the drop rate is that good, more so that there are just that many people running it.

This is pretty much all my wife has been doing.
    She wants one so she can sell it to buy various things, like companion upgrades and the super stag mount.

Anyway, she lost her mind yesterday when a I guy in her group got it.
    It clocked on it right before she did.
    So of course, she feels that could have been hers.

Try explaining probability to a frustrated wife...
    Actually, don't.
    Let me save you from that, just say nothing.
  • Options
    pawkoom#5678 pawkoom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @ravenskya said:
    > What is the mount? Whatever it is I need it, but still what is it?

LMAO
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Over 1k runs and I do not have it yet, worst rare item drop rate to date. Spammed it all day today, last night until 2 am and over 5 hours yesterday morning and Thursday as well. Yet I have been in over 20 groups where a player had received it and one player got it twice, RNGeus does not like me at all with this game.

I am thinking of quitting and stopping my weekly spend on keys of $20 as I never see anything in the LB anyways, game definitely has favorites characters as I know a few players getting lucky left and right, such as my friend who now has both epic mounts just from random drops, wtf!

I am logging off for the night, not sure if I will be on tomorrow, stupid RNGeus, screw him.
  • Options
    Am I doing something wrong??? I come in first every time I go through the dungeon but I have never gotten a single thing out of the beholder tank....
  • Options

Over 1k runs and I do not have it yet, worst rare item drop rate to date. Spammed it all day today, last night until 2 am and over 5 hours yesterday morning and Thursday as well. Yet I have been in over 20 groups where a player had received it and one player got it twice, RNGeus does not like me at all with this game.

I am thinking of quitting and stopping my weekly spend on keys of $20 as I never see anything in the LB anyways, game definitely has favorites characters as I know a few players getting lucky left and right, such as my friend who now has both epic mounts just from random drops, wtf!

I am logging off for the night, not sure if I will be on tomorrow, stupid RNGeus, **** him.

Please, oh please, tell me you have vip?
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Am I doing something wrong??? I come in first every time I go through the dungeon but I have never gotten a single thing out of the beholder tank....

It's always junk like lathander's dew or red vines so you could've already had it in your bag.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Yeah, at the end, make sure you "focus your attention on the beholder".
    Ie, go click on.

I don't know that the drop rate is that good, more so that there are just that many people running it.

This is pretty much all my wife has been doing.
    She wants one so she can sell it to buy various things, like companion upgrades and the super stag mount.

Anyway, she lost her mind yesterday when a I guy in her group got it.
    It clocked on it right before she did.
    So of course, she feels that could have been hers.

Try explaining probability to a frustrated wife...
    Actually, don't.
    Let me save you from that, just say nothing.

this same thing happened to me. he got there right before I did. LOL. le sigh.
  • Options
    sevendust387#5375 sevendust387 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Wow I was just in a group and this guy/
    girl couldn't remember got the beholder tank mount and him/her name was Luck lol been playing since Thursday where is my luck? lol
  • Options
    I ran it on and off over the weekend - I kept getting issues where it glitched and I couldn't check the beholder tank. After a few of those I got irritated and went back to doing other things. I didn't like this dungeon as much as the previous two maps so I guess it was easier to walk away from - that and the knowledge that I would never get the beholder tank.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I have done about 40 runs and not had it drop, nor has anyone else in the groups that I have been in
  • Options
    Honestly I have yet to get a drop from any of the CTA/weekend events. Generally one person in our guild/group of friends gets something from each of them - nada so far on this one for any of us.

• Options

I am logging off for the night, not sure if I will be on tomorrow, stupid RNGeus, **** him.

Please, oh please, tell me you have vip?
    Yes I have VIP.