test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Mount Drop Portabello

If you get it this week, make a post. I heard it is supposed to drop only this week. Rumors, got to love them.

Comments

• frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Only this week, or only the week two dungeon?
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    What is the mount? Whatever it is I need it, but still what is it?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

ravenskya said:

Beholder tank.
    Gonna be worth 10mil plus. Easy.
    Yes, I definitely need one of those :)
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

ravenskya said:

Beholder tank.
    Where does it drop though? In the skirmish or does it drop when you are running something else within the campaign?
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User

ravenskya said:

Beholder tank.
    Maybe 20 mil depending on drop rate.

Yes week 2 only.

Only the lab scenario @mebengalsfan#9264
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    There were all kinds of theories on the PC side about getting it to drop (secret methods to ensure it anyways) but I believe it drops from the Beholder Tank you interact with after you beat the guy in the bubble. I don't recall if it makes a server announcement or not.
  • nosworc#5848 nosworc Member Posts: 27 Arc User

If you get it this week, make a post. I heard it is supposed to drop only this week. Rumors, got to love them.

It's not even counted as the second week yet, the second dungeon isn't open so the mount won't be dropping yet.

It's not even counted as the second week yet, the second dungeon isn't open so the mount won't be dropping yet.
    Thanks. Wish they had a calendar on here lol. But it gives everyone a heads up for when week 2 starts!
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    There is a calendar event in the game. But I haven't found any notice of when second week starts
    I think on Thursday, or at least that would make sense since it opened last Thursday.

• drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I believe reset is on Thursday but I have no way to verify other than that always seems to be when my weekly quest always come off counter
    Is that dungeon only open during week two?
    Or does it stay open the rest of the event?

Good question.
  • beerninja#1874 beerninja Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    level 69 noob here I need help with this campaign. The brown noser daily dungeons only work half the time for me. I shrink down to the portobello instance and talk to the queue npc, choose the brown noser daily dungeon, complete it, even used my daily dungeon key on the chest, and still got no brown noser credit at all. Anyone know why?

Also is there a set schedule for the collection contests for brown noser? Or do we just have to go to the zones and sit there for 45+ minutes until the contest randomly starts?

Sorry one last question because I'm a noob. What is the purpose of money in this game? I'm talking like copper/silver/gold. There doesn't seem to be any purpose for it other than buying injury kits?

thx
    I just use money to buy injury kits, and to move enchantments from one bit of gear to another. Though I will say once you start the epic dungeons you will go through a TON of injury kits. I don't think I used my first injury kit until I hit level 70. Going into epic dungeons you will be expected to have 20+ on hand (some deaths leave you with multiple injuries - yeah I'm looking at you Lostmauth) and to use them. I try to keep my 70's at a minimum of 50 injury kits at all times. Also you can put gold in the guild coffer to help build it up.

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

Good question.
    Once unlocked, if they follow the PC side, they stay open the entire event. Most likely, the dungeon that opens after the one that drops the mount will get very little use (It was a ghost instance on PC...people ran it once and never again).

level 69 noob here I need help with this campaign. The brown noser daily dungeons only work half the time for me. I shrink down to the portobello instance and talk to the queue npc, choose the brown noser daily dungeon, complete it, even used my daily dungeon key on the chest, and still got no brown noser credit at all. Anyone know why?

Also is there a set schedule for the collection contests for brown noser? Or do we just have to go to the zones and sit there for 45+ minutes until the contest randomly starts?

Sorry one last question because I'm a noob. What is the purpose of money in this game? I'm talking like copper/silver/gold. There doesn't seem to be any purpose for it other than buying injury kits?

thx

Have to complete the whole campaign. It is a daily (20 hr wait) and consists of 24 I think.

Good question.
    Once unlocked, if they follow the PC side, they stay open the entire event. Most likely, the dungeon that opens after the one that drops the mount will get very little use (It was a ghost instance on PC...people ran it once and never again).
    Thanks for all of the good info @oldbaldyone
    A friend of mine saw a guy last week with a beholder tank in icewindale - is there another way to get them? I didn't expect anyone to have one yet. He sent me a picture of it so I know he wasn't making it up.

> @mrrkmiller#5591 said:
    >
    > Have to complete the whole campaign. It is a daily (20 hr wait) and consists of 24 I think.

That's the "Die Challenge" I think it's called (at the bottom). I'm talking about the daily participation tickets you get from doing the 3 choices of brown noser tasks listed on the right side of the campaign menu (1 dungeon, 1 contest, 1 profession task). The dungeon task 75% of the time doesn't seem to work at all
    You get 4 credits from running traps, so you can just run traps over and over again - which goes very quickly if you are lv 70. I only managed to get the brown-noser dungeon to work twice.

> @ravenskya said:
    > You get 4 credits from running traps, so you can just run traps over and over again - which goes very quickly if you are lv 70. I only managed to get the brown-noser dungeon to work twice.

yea but you can only run traps once per day for the 4 tickets :^(. every run after that only gives you 1 dice, 0 tickets, and a tiny chance at a report card
    edited September 2016
    @beerninja#1874

That's odd - I got all 100 of my tickets from traps over the weekend. I got 4 tickets 1 dice and a food/drink each time. Also managed to get a slime once and oodles of hecklers which I adore.

ravenskya said:

A friend of mine saw a guy last week with a beholder tank in icewindale - is there another way to get them? I didn't expect anyone to have one yet. He sent me a picture of it so I know he wasn't making it up.

Sure it is not a PC screenshot? Should not be in game yet unless it was a tester?
    ravenskya said:

@beerninja#1874

That's odd - I got all 100 of my tickets from traps over the weekend. I got 4 tickets 1 dice and a food/drink each time. Also managed to get a slime once and oodles of hecklers which I adore.

I got over a 100 day one. It is not set to just one run (used watler). Dice is given in the dungeon.
  • xxxorcistxxxorcist Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    What the hell is a brown noser dungeon? I always thought a brown noser was a kiss a**. I need to keep up with the millennial lingo. Hehe.
    Another use for gold, is professions mats.
    For the base ones, like coal and twine, etc.
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User

Another use for gold, is professions mats.
    For the base ones, like coal and twine, etc.

Also gold is used for some of the campaign rewards like the Dragon Hoard Enchantment and the Fey Enchantment. It's also needed for removing enchantments from gear.

• terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I would imagine week 2 starts at reset in another 1h 30mins from now. Although if it's exactly 1 week from the start then it will be another 8h 30mins