test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helm's Hold, Vellosk, Reclamation Rock Loading Issue

Comments

• draminos4#2012 draminos4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any progress for the problem?i play on ps4 and its so annoying that i cant play it........
  • troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    When are they going to fix it?
    At less they should offer for FREE teleport (with is in 12 vip) to allow us go to Protector faster before log out !!
  • eyejason#1132 eyejason Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Only played this game for 3 days since it came out for free for ps4 and they still haven't fix a single issues and probably will take them a year or so fixing 1 thing ...
  • amazonkatyamazonkaty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Both characters are stuck and i don't and won't pay money just to make a new one to continue this game. Your customer service is poor and the fact this issue has been on going for over a month and is still not fixed is a joke.

You guys suck if you can't stop our characters being stuck and unable to be played.
  • markzkzmarkzkz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Seriously, so this issue is over a mounth almost and not solved this isssue? So I got bad server in Helms Hold, the game froze, I simply closed it since there was nothing to do, and now I cannot play because I am struck in loading screen? Many friends told me great things about perfect world but seriously, what a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> customer service by the looks of it.
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Once it gets fixed, it's then a 2 week wait to go through Sony's certification - assuming they haven't already fixed it and sent it off to Sony
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Once it gets fixed, it's then a 2 week wait to go through Sony's certification - assuming they haven't already fixed it and sent it off to Sony

I believe (I may be wrong) that StrumSlinger said in a post a couple days ago that it was already waiting for Sony's certification.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • gobby85#4220 gobby85 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have also had the problem with my hunter ranger crashing on the loading screen but I would like to know, when do you think we will be receiving the patch that will solve this problem?
  • cltenney94cltenney94 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    having the same issue havent been able to use either of my characters in three days now and the second character isnt in any of the supposed affected areas its in blackdagger ruins.
  • kasper#7039 kasper Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can someone tell me the difference on the following passives: reduces your threat -25% and +6,5 reduced threat. Besides the numbers.?
  • blitzkeir#8691 blitzkeir Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    kreatyve said:

I believe (I may be wrong) that StrumSlinger said in a post a couple days ago that it was already waiting for Sony's certification.

Do you mean his post in this thread?

Sony has updated their certification process over time. The cert time also varies with the size of the update. In Warframe, for instance, updates can take anywhere from 4 to 16 days. (Currently, a massive update is going through cert. It's been 5 days so far.) But lately, even large updates in that game only take around 10 days. Although I don't know if that's reflective of the devs learning how to make cert more convenient, or of Sony streamlining the process.

Basically what I'm saying is we may not have to wait long. At least, I hope not. Really wanna get back into my wizard.
  • dsoak34#3165 dsoak34 Member Posts: 1 New User
    null
    My game freezes when I try to log into my character, I forgot where I signed out but please fix it, it's 2xp and he's level 67, I don't wanna miss out.
  • zamasu#3266 zamasu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I started playing this week and I really like the game a lot I have a control wizard @Zamasu lvl 35 but when I chose the option to go to Helm's Hold my character froze in the loading section and I can't play with him anymore because of the issue, I made another character and I dont have the same problem with him at the beggining, I'm stuck in the loading going to Helms Hold. I hope you guys can help me with this situation please and thank you.
  • alquem#6799 alquem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unfortunately both of my characters are stuck and can't buy a new character. One is in Helm's Hold and the other is in Reclamation Rock...
  • dementessdementess Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Frozen on load screen / Vellosk - over 24 hours
  • daemonblu#6694 daemonblu Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I started playing this week and I really like the game a lot I have a control wizard @Zamasu lvl 35 but when I chose the option to go to Helm's Hold my character froze in the loading section and I can't play with him anymore because of the issue, I made another character and I dont have the same problem with him at the beggining, I'm stuck in the loading going to Helms Hold. I hope you guys can help me with this situation please and thank you.

Did you try this:

Start game, login 2nd character (that you know loads OK). Travel to or from Protector's Enclave to Blacklake. Logout of character. Login to 1st character.

• smartrrssmartrrs Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have 3 characters in Neverwinter, 2 in helms hold and 1 in vellosk. All stuck. I cant even get into the game to buy another character token with zen. I have 50 snd need 500. So I'm screwed and I really like the game.
  • shadydavey#7794 shadydavey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For what it is worth I am having the same issue cannot log into the CHARACTER SELECTION screen let alone the game itself. All my characters are in PROTECTORS ENCLAVE and the last couple of days I have had connection issues when I do get into the game at P/E. My friends have no issues at all with the game and or connection/logging in. I have the fastest internet in our group but run on a copper wire network while they are running on ADSL. I am not tech savy just a console gamer I wish there was something we could do from our to fix the problems. None of us can understand as why just one of us experience so many issue when we all live in the same area.

I live in Australia and have to contact LIVE CHAT SUPPORT every morning first thing when I get to work. Just so they can reset or do whatever it is they do from their end. This gives me some temp game playing time anywhere between 30mins to 4hrs. Sometimes it is flawless and other times I rubber band around the place. Sometimes I get booted while in my INVENTORY or just whilst playing. My friends cannot believe the patience that I have and sometimes I surprise myself sitting there for 1hr waiting for the game to start while talking to my friends as they slay dragons and what not.

Awesome game prepared to wait for a few months, plus I have spent real money in the game and would like to take advantage of that still. I say a little prey every day that they will resolve the issues for PS4 players. I just hope that they are heard
  • jmack7108jmack7108 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Im froze at load plz help
  • im2hot2hold#6226 im2hot2hold Member Posts: 1 New User
    Love this game❤️ Huge ESO fan and used to play all the old baldurs gate and ice wind dale of games. Saw this and have loved since I downloaded.

Can't wait for the fix. Can't load my character and was able to use the work around once but now that doesn't work. Please fix soon
  • zenlovedawg#7809 zenlovedawg Member Posts: 1 New User
    creating a new character then switching to the stuck character still has freezing issues at the map loading screen (for me anyways). Is there any update as to when this will be fixed? I noticed it has been a little while since the last update, unless I missed a more current one...thanks for the help.
  • cltenney94cltenney94 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    well i deleted both my characters and created new ones because of both of them being stuck and now they are stuck again one is level 63 in reclamation rock and the other is level 4 in protectors enclave and it doesn't help to submit a ticket because they either never answer, push the problem off on sony or get annoyed with your persistent submitting of tickets on said problem and threaten to close your account if you submit another ticket asking for help with the problem.
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User

well i deleted both my characters and created new ones because of both of them being stuck and now they are stuck again one is level 63 in reclamation rock and the other is level 4 in protectors enclave and it doesn't help to submit a ticket because they either never answer, push the problem off on sony or get annoyed with your persistent submitting of tickets on said problem and threaten to close your account if you submit another ticket asking for help with the problem.

If you knew of the issue from your previous characters, why did you go back there with your new characters??

• I did not know about the area log out and got both my characters suck. :(
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

If you knew of the issue from your previous characters, why did you go back there with your new characters??

I was wondering the same thing - I only had to get a character stuck in Vellosk once and now everyone gets left in either the Protectors Enclave or The guild stronghold. I don't care how far I have to walk to get to a door - nobody gets left anywhere but those two locations.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ravenskya said:

I was wondering the same thing - I only had to get a character stuck in Vellosk once and now everyone gets left in either the Protectors Enclave or The guild stronghold. I don't care how far I have to walk to get to a door - nobody gets left anywhere but those two locations.
    I simply and pointedly avoid those locations. It's not necessary to complete Reclamation Rock to get your arti mainhand (found this out through trial and error) and the leveling pace is such that you can skip Helm's Hold and Vellosk easily.

If you're a completionist and/or want the boon from completing the RR part of Elemental Evil, it's better to wait for this to be fixed. They can't push through a patch until Sony certifies the update, so it's one of those things where they really do have to wait on a third party. Such is part and parcel of a console release.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Oh I still go into those places, I just always leave them when I'm done - I NEVER log out in those locations.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• silentdem1se#4741 silentdem1se Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still no fix? Main is stuck and nothing seems to work
This discussion has been closed.