test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you looking for a Fun Casual Guild to learn and progress? ***JOIN Rebublic Of Neverwinter***

Comments

• tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Will do Kevuk91' thanks.
  • tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User

Hi I'm a 40 something English casual player who has literally just installed and done the initial tutorial. It's a steep learning curve with lots going on ( especially the spammer selling coins). Is this guild OK to join to help me through?

I like rp and not new to mmo.

Psn suter1972

Learning this game can be difficult, there are so many little things you don't think of until you do and then many more you never think of. I would suggest, one night when nothing is going on, to go through every menu just to see what's what. You should feel comfortable with everything once you hit 70. Lol
  • kevuk91#5774 kevuk91 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    indeed tkyusko i'm not to new to mmo but new to neverwinter theres tons to learn but i would say head to http://mmominds.com/home/ and look at the builds i'm following the heal/dps one for paladin it has help me so much i started building it from the start
  • nullock#2963 nullock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    How's it going. I'm a bit new to the game, I have a lvl 17 SW, 9TR but I'm thinking of making a DC. I have many years of experience at MMOs from (EQ, EQOA, WoW, GW, GW2, RIFT, FF11 & 14) I'm looking for a guild on here that can help me learn and develop as a competent player and vice versa. I'm from the US, CT zone. I work weekends so I'm not on a lot during that time, but I'm on everyday throughout the week for about 2-4 hours a day, some days more given the wife is happy. I have a mic and more than willing to use it given to opportunity. If you think I would make a good fit hit me up

PSN ID: Nullock
    Character names: TR Nullock & SW Jento
    Email: nullock11@yahoo.com
  • skuurj2010skuurj2010 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Still recruiting? I'm interested. My protection pally just hit 60 yesterday, I'll have him to 70 in a day or two most likely. Only started the character sat. I had a GWF at cap on pc that I ran a bunch of endgame stuff with so I'm not totally new to the game. Also played wow for years and some eso. Played tanks in both games as well. What times you all typically play? I work third shift so my gaming hours are often skewed a bit.

Have a mic etc, looking for casual people to do runs and stuff with.
  • skuurj2010skuurj2010 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    null

Oh I forgot, my psn is Skuurj. Add me!
    edited August 2016
    hi everyone not been on the ps4 since yesterday will be on later today hopefully ill get all added if akinefight hasn't yet
    Post edited by kevuk91#5774 on
  • c0ur13r54#7008 c0ur13r54 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Just started this game and normally these types of games I never play, always try but do not play for very long. Something about this particular MMO plays, looks and is an awesome game. The combat system takes some getting used to though, but would like to join your guild for fun and to learn more about this game. I do have a working mic and headset.
    c0ur13r54 psn is ??
  • c0ur13r54#7008 c0ur13r54 Member Posts: 2 New User
    PSN Courier Fiftyfour
  • marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User

Hey aknifefight,

Is the guild mostly adults, kids or a mix? I'm an older gamer and looking for a home that is mostly adults. Hoping that Republic of Neverwinter is that.

BTW, I'm level 70 Hunter/Trapper over 2k item. weight looking to start end game content.

Thanks,

Kyrlin@aj050306

Add my PSN and i can send you a guild invite.
    We have more adult then kids, but we have a few. Really Fun Group of people. Hope to see you in game!

PSN: aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out

does your guild do epic runs, looking for a group do to epics tired of pubs that kick or leave game mid match, also is the guild doing strong hold stuff because if so id be intrested

we are at a point to start running them now. if you want to try us out please feel free. Add my PSN aknifefight
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    What level is your strong hold and what other buildings do you have? I am looking for a guild that is somewhat serious about being active in game and guild wise. I am all about having fun, but when you plan on staying at guild hall level one for weeks or months, not my kind of guild. Thanks
  • ammo#1001 ammo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi,
    just started game last week, kind of finding my way round it slowly. I'm a level 30 great weapon fighter and looking for a guild. If you have space let me know I'll like to try this guild out.

PSN - ammosingh

Thanks
    ill ask marley to do an update of how things are coming along as he understand the game alot more then me still (lol)
    > @mrrkmiller#5591 said:
    > What level is your strong hold and what other buildings do you have? I am looking for a guild that is somewhat serious about being active in game and guild wise. I am all about having fun, but when you plan on staying at guild hall level one for weeks or months, not my kind of guild. Thanks

Found a guild. Should be a little more active in forums. Thanks
  • asfyxiated#5901 asfyxiated Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Only started a few days ago currently level 32 a lot to learn and would like to join a casual guild if there's still room?

PSN: Asfyxiated

What level is your strong hold and what other buildings do you have? I am looking for a guild that is somewhat serious about being active in game and guild wise. I am all about having fun, but when you plan on staying at guild hall level one for weeks or months, not my kind of guild. Thanks

Currently we are grinding to get the Food, which requires a lot of level 70 to donate material. We currently have Lumber build and have all mats for level 2. food is the only thing "holding us back"

The more Level 70 people we have the faster we can get up to level. your choice if you would like to try us out.

> @mrrkmiller#5591 said:

> What level is your strong hold and what other buildings do you have? I am looking for a guild that is somewhat serious about being active in game and guild wise. I am all about having fun, but when you plan on staying at guild hall level one for weeks or months, not my kind of guild. Thanks

Found a guild. Should be a little more active in forums. Thanks

no problem. we are active in game more then forums. Good luck with your toon.
    > @marley#4565 said:
    > > @mrrkmiller#5591 said:
    >
    > > What level is your strong hold and what other buildings do you have? I am looking for a guild that is somewhat serious about being active in game and guild wise. I am all about having fun, but when you plan on staying at guild hall level one for weeks or months, not my kind of guild. Thanks
    >
    >
    >
    > Found a guild. Should be a little more active in forums. Thanks
    >
    > no problem. we are active in game more then forums. Good luck with your toon.

Thanks Marley. Found a guild with GH 7. Glad you are at least over 2. It stinks when you find a guild at 1 and they will be there for months because building it up is not a priority. That was my first guild
  • cshaw1033#7856 cshaw1033 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi. I'm new to Neverwinter, but not MMOs. I was a pretty serious tank in WoW back in the day and got tired. Lol.
    I'm level 30ish GF and I'm hoping to find a casual but also somewhat serious guild (in terms of trying to get stuff done).
    I'm 42, my husband, son, and a couple friends and maybe some kids we played Division with would likely come along (they're good kids).

If that all sounds okay, let me know and I'll get you PSNs to add.

Thanks!
  • darkadmiral72darkadmiral72 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hi,

Much like suter1972, I'm a 40ish man looking for a fun guild. Been playing RPG for many years but this is the first MMO I'm actually giving a real try. I tried Everquest and WoW but dropped both after an hour. This one, well it seems it fits me way better.

I just started a couple hours ago, so I'm a level 6 Drow Paladin...yeah I know, almost a cousin to Drizzt.

Anyways, if you guys are ok with a newbie a little unsure as to how an MMO should be played, I'd like to give it a try with your group.

PSN id: poulpy72

Thanks!
    Please add my psn aknifefight and we can talk more.
  • ritualhurdle#3709 ritualhurdle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still looking for members? Btw, is that a typo on the guild name? I tried searching for republic and rebublic in game and couldnt find the guild.
  • repellrepell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes we are still actively looking for members. The name is Republic of Neverwinter but if you are having an issue with finding that feel free to add yer_cr33py_uncle or aknifefight and we can talk about it more!
    Good Day Forum of Neverwinter.

Still looking for members? Btw, is that a typo on the guild name? I tried searching for republic and rebublic in game and couldnt find the guild.

I turned the search feature off only because we kept getting problem child's from that. Please add one of our psn names and we can talk to you in a private chat about the guild
    The Doors are still open, and looking for active players to help grow the Guild.

Please come opened minded and willing to learn, and lets go on a adventure through Neverwinter together

please add my PSN aknifefight
  • redrocket420#6150 redrocket420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, I'm looking for a casual guild to bust some heads with. Just hit 70 TR and I'm a little lost. Game name is Red Rocket and PSN is captainobvious01. I'll add you as soon as I get done posting.
  • lola#7480 lola Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I would like to join. I am new to MMOs and I started playing a day and half ago and am level 21.

I am looking for a guild that is friendly and willing to help a newbie. I have a lot to learn. I joined a guild yesterday but everyone but the creator dropped out so I am looking for a larger group.

I don't have a mic but I am sure I can just hook anything up to the controller. My PSN is BBQPenguinWings.
    Post edited by lola#7480 on
  • mbenny#1759 mbenny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Interested in joining. Devoted Cleric 60 (lucy@mbenny) who enjoys running around spamming heals and shields.

psn mbenny. will add aknifefight psn.

thanks!