test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you looking for a Fun Casual Guild to learn and progress? ***JOIN Rebublic Of Neverwinter***

13»

Comments

• repellrepell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    If aknifefight has not been able to respond or contact you at all feel free to add psn yer_cr33py_uncle and we can chat about your entry into the guild!
  • disdil#1906 disdil Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi! if you are still recruting I am ready.
    my name is disdil, I am a Hunter ranger lvl 44
  • marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User

Hello, I'm looking for a casual guild to bust some heads with. Just hit 70 TR and I'm a little lost. Game name is Red Rocket and PSN is captainobvious01. I'll add you as soon as I get done posting.

Welcome to the guild!!!
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
    lola#7480 said:

I would like to join. I am new to MMOs and I started playing a day and half ago and am level 21.

I am looking for a guild that is friendly and willing to help a newbie. I have a lot to learn. I joined a guild yesterday but everyone but the creator dropped out so I am looking for a larger group.

I don't have a mic but I am sure I can just hook anything up to the controller. My PSN is BBQPenguinWings.

Welcome to the guild, glad you joined up with us.

Interested in joining. Devoted Cleric 60 (lucy@mbenny) who enjoys running around spamming heals and shields.

psn mbenny. will add aknifefight psn.

thanks!

I got your invite last night, hit me up if you want to play.

Ill be on around 6pm central time.

Still looking for members? Btw, is that a typo on the guild name? I tried searching for republic and rebublic in game and couldnt find the guild.

Welcome to the guild brother. glad to have you as part of the team!
  • g33kym33ky#9848 g33kym33ky Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join. I'm brand spanking new to Neverwinter and currently only level 8 female half-elf Scourge Warlock.

PSN: g33k5quadstud
    Neverwinter: Kyri@g33k5quadstud
  • gikeron420gikeron420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Looking for a guild as well. New to neverwinter but have played various MMO's in the past.

Fresh 70 GWF and looking to start my second character once I figure out which class to try next :smile:

Hit me up, Grummish@Gikeron

Looking for a guild as well. New to neverwinter but have played various MMO's in the past.

Fresh 70 GWF and looking to start my second character once I figure out which class to try next :smile:

Hit me up, Grummish@Gikeron

Send me a PSN MEssage when you can. PSN is aknifefight

I would like to join. I'm brand spanking new to Neverwinter and currently only level 8 female half-elf Scourge Warlock.

add my PSN aknifefight.

please add my PSN MRQ_Vape, Aknifefight or yer_cr33py_uncle
  • arieschild22#2312 arieschild22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey one question do you guys have a marketplace? If so I'd like to join

Hey one question do you guys have a marketplace? If so I'd like to join

We are grinding right now to get the food complete.
    once we complete that, we will get GH2 and then start market.
  • flashsuper#4171 flashsuper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I'm a guardian fighter and would like to join. I am Arikian Onsundran @ flashsuper (I think, I'm new to MMO, only played DCU until it wouldn't download the updates anymore) I will PM you on PSN.

I'm a guardian fighter and would like to join. I am Arikian Onsundran @ flashsuper (I think, I'm new to MMO, only played DCU until it wouldn't download the updates anymore) I will PM you on PSN.

hit up me or one of the officers

PSN MRQ_Vape, Aknifefight or yer_cr33py_uncle
    The Republic of Neverwinter is searching out some dedicated players to run the ranks of Healers for the guild.

If you enjoy to heal, and want to be part of a fun family based guild. please hit up one of the following

MRQ_Vape, Aknifefight or yer_cr33py_uncle or omniblast
  • turtle#5958 turtle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi there,
    i'd love to join y'alls guild if you are still recruiting, i have a level 40ish cleric and a level 37 hunter. my psn is GOLDN_TURTLE
    perfect. add one of our PSN and we can get you set up.
  • anaztrixanaztrix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey Marley I am currently in an inactive guild and would like to join your guild. If accepted is there a downtime from quitting a guild and joining a new one? My main is a lvl 65 GWF and psn cloudofx. Also willing to start a cleric if that will help out.
    anaztrix said:

Hey Marley I am currently in an inactive guild and would like to join your guild. If accepted is there a downtime from quitting a guild and joining a new one? My main is a lvl 65 GWF and psn cloudofx. Also willing to start a cleric if that will help out.

perfect man. yeah hit up one of the people listed above. and we would be glad to help you. Talk to you in game.
  • kneecapper#9022 kneecapper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm a lvl 70 Tr. Experienced mature gamer. I'm fairly new to Neverwinter but learning fast. Last guild wasn't active enough.

Kneecapper@NoneBeDDaThnME
  • aliali Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Marley, I sent aknifefight a psn friend invite. Hopefully you are still recruiting. My PSN is DKson721

Thanks!
    ali said:

Marley, I sent aknifefight a psn friend invite. Hopefully you are still recruiting. My PSN is DKson721

Thanks!

yeah man. i havent seen you on in a bit! hope to hear from you soon.

I'm a lvl 70 Tr. Experienced mature gamer. I'm fairly new to Neverwinter but learning fast. Last guild wasn't active enough.

Kneecapper@NoneBeDDaThnME

hit one of us up.

MRQ_Vape, Aknifefight or yer_cr33py_uncle or omniblast

• flyinblind72#3979 flyinblind72 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello,

My main is a Level 64 OP who likes to tank. IL is only about 1100 but climbing. I am tired of soloing so am seeking a guild. I'm an old HAMSTER with a job and a casual player so mostly play on weekend evenings when commitments allow. I am a big team player who wants to help build a stronghold and help my guild mates. I'm not interested in a guild where your membership depends upon attendance at mandatory events as I play this game for fun.

If I sound like a good fit please let me know as I would like to be considered for guild membership. PSN = FlyinBlind72 / Main Char= Throntar

Thanks!
  • famine#4260 famine Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I am interested in joining. The guild we created with friends has become just me and two others. Looking to progress along with a guild. I have a 70 healadin IL2300, 70 lock IL1800 and an army of alts.
    PSN FamineRider

Thanks
    Post edited by famine#4260 on