test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamonds earnings chart for invocations.

2»

Comments

• mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    null
    Yup amen to that.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Guess they will have to remove the bonus AD line for invoking from VIP rewards.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @cscriv79 have you had a chance to see how invoking over several days increases the earnings value yet? They were indicating that it goes up if you invoke fully on a character.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    So my two cents on this subject would be that if you invoke regularly on many toons, (16 in my case), that you will be able to build up a reserve of bonus ad earnings on all of them that do not play "regularly".

After the very first day, there would be no need to wait to invoke, because you would have yesterday's bonus carrying over.

Simply run content at your leisure on toons you want to play to earn rough AD, and salvage/transfer diamonds from alts who have built up a reserve of bonus AD.

I have 5 active, playable characters, 3 of which I run regularly. My new technique will be to continue running those toons, but salvage on storage alts who I must now rename Monday, Tuesday, Wed... Etc. :)

Once these changes are introduced, I'll do my best to put a post together detailing my previous/current AD income on average
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    armadeonx said:

@cscriv79 have you had a chance to see how invoking over several days increases the earnings value yet? They were indicating that it goes up if you invoke fully on a character.

As I understand it invoking gives you a % increase on RAD earned if you invoke each day and do RAD earning requirements like PvP,skirmish etc, but to get the most out of it you have to invoke then wait 4 hours and then go and do RAD earning requirements.

It seems like a big F you by having you salvage your items to keep your % up on all characters regardless of 2xAD events.

They want to stop you from saving your salvage up for 2xAD?

Post edited by cscriv79 on

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    ^ This
  • armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    The bonus stacks so rather than wait 4 hours to do AD tasks just do them when you get on the next day.
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

Looks WAY too complicated.

This...

I don't care about bonuses or how much i must run per day and blablabla. Some days i can refine 10K, others 15k and some other days i barely motivate myself to do only 1 skirmish and i run dailies and stuff. Some days i don't run anything at all !!!

And yes i store for double AD obviously !! So for a while after 1 i just stockpile in my bags.

So for me, i will simply say "screw that" and keep playing normally. The only good news i guess is i won't have to log on my third character all the time to invoke, just twice a day for professions.

But i will see what happen with there new system wich i am not fond of at all, lowering blue items for exemple. Im always telling myself eventually ill stop playing this game, yet i always stay on it cause they add something good to counter balance the bad, like in this case alliance for exemple, maybe one day tough ill have enough and will actually leave. Making AD(and helping guild) is the only thing fun when your done with your boons on a character etc. And i hate spider dungeon, so i run only for blue items exept when i get purple out of edemo etc. if my incomes are too cutted... then well... lots of the fun will be cutted.

• cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    destrowod said:

Looks WAY too complicated.

This...

I don't care about bonuses or how much i must run per day and blablabla. Some days i can refine 10K, others 15k and some other days i barely motivate myself to do only 1 skirmish and i run dailies and stuff. Some days i don't run anything at all !!!

And yes i store for double AD obviously !! So for a while after 1 i just stockpile in my bags.

So for me, i will simply say "**** that" and keep playing normally. The only good news i guess is i won't have to log on my third character all the time to invoke, just twice a day for professions.

But i will see what happen with there new system wich i am not fond of at all, lowering blue items for exemple. Im always telling myself eventually ill stop playing this game, yet i always stay on it cause they add something good to counter balance the bad, like in this case alliance for exemple, maybe one day tough ill have enough and will actually leave. Making AD(and helping guild) is the only thing fun when your done with your boons on a character etc. And i hate spider dungeon, so i run only for blue items exept when i get purple out of edemo etc. if my incomes are too cutted... then well... lots of the fun will be cutted.

Your stockpile of salvage will be worth less as they are reducing the amount salvage gives you and that is where the invocation bonus is meant to make up for it.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)