test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helm's Hold, Vellosk, Reclamation Rock Loading Issue

Comments

• gallo#1151 gallo Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello how are you? I commented , game ps4 , when I start the game, and hit "play " I load 2 characters I have , and then when I select it starts loading and then locks or branded , and never start the game . Could you help me? Thank you!
  • whatt#6447 whatt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    have 2 toons, lvl69 and 48 69 gets the frozen loading screen all the time if not in main city. dont matter what map... which is a giant PIA. it is either finish an area or have to run back through all the HAMSTER every time

gotta love f2p where the developers dont give a HAMSTER. esp on known issues across 3 platforms
  • zaggy101#7615 zaggy101 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Yup, now i am stuck on the loading screen as many are.... also in "safe" zones to and just gets stuck , tried making a alt. didn't work, tried the deleted the little save file, didn't work so... seems like they just need to shut down for a day or two and fix this issue many are having lol...
  • dawood#2666 dawood Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @strumslinger said:
    > Update 8/2: We've narrowed down the issue and are in the middle of testing it for a fix.
    >
    > As I'm sure many of you are aware, there's currently an issue regarding maps such as Helm's Hold, Vellosk, and a few others.
    >
    > Currently, once you log out of these maps and log back in, the game will freeze on the loading screen. While we work to fix this issue, we recommend not logging out of these zones when you're in them.
    >
    > If you already have and are stuck, there are two ways to work around the issue:
    > 1) Log in with an alternate character who has completed the tutorial, then switch characters back to the frozen one.
    > 2) Submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com
    >
    > We're currently looking into a fix and will update the community once we narrow it down. Thank you for your patience.

till now i cant access in my character i want to now when thy will fix it
  • ghiusi#1087 ghiusi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Resolv the problem faster , please! I'm losing my time and you're losing MONEY!
  • bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I had the same issue yesterday but rolled a new character and it was fine after that. I think I logged out in vollusk today though so could be doomed next time I log :)
  • ashaman1987ashaman1987 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Logging in with my alt character and switching has been working just fine for me. Yea it's a little annoying but it should by no means stop you from playing, unless your one of the unlucky few that has all their characters stuck in one of these locations.
  • daemonblu#6694 daemonblu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The listed solution sort of works.

The one I found that works for me (your results may vary):

I created a new toon, completed the tutorial and left him in Protector's Enclave. Then I switched characters to my main. The loading is a bit choppy but goes through.

The next time it happens, I restart the game, choose my new alt, and travel to another location. Then I switch characters back. (if it happens I again, I do the same thing but send the alt back to Protector's Enclave, and so on).

I noticed if I didn't travel with my 2nd character, my main would not always load up after being locked out.
  • kyna2kyna2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I'm now stuck in Reclamation Rock, I went there for a quest and it crashed. Nothing is working to release my ViP main.
    Taking the p***. I'm only about 60k from lvl 70.
  • ladybelle79ladybelle79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My character isn't stuck anymore. Yays ^_^
  • lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I keep crashing everytime I'm in reclamation rock. And then when I try to log back in it crashes on the loading screen.
  • irazdi1992#1530 irazdi1992 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    NOT AGAIN!!! This is the SECOND time the game does not connect. Whoever thought of the servers only thought of one to use. Come on, get with the program here. More servers to handle the billions who play!! This is frustrating. I think there should be a line of servers (100 would be nice) that would support the program.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2016

NOT AGAIN!!! This is the SECOND time the game does not connect. Whoever thought of the servers only thought of one to use. Come on, get with the program here. More servers to handle the billions who play!! This is frustrating. I think there should be a line of servers (100 would be nice) that would support the program.

Except that this isn't a server issue. Also, simply because only one is listed doesn't mean that only one is in use--usually such setups are multiple units in a single datacenter.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • shepherd#8774 shepherd Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    logging into another char just now stopped working
  • wildfenix#0905 wildfenix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    why is not neverwinter game on ps3 too it same system as ps4 i like to play it but it sad tat it not work for ps3 i hope the game will mae soon change an make available on ps3 too i playd this game long time on pc butt never end it on my old account as warlock i hope they make a transfare system for it to save time to play it over again with new characters
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    The Quest the Icy Guardian in Icespire Peak is not showing up for me anywhere, i'm currently Level 68 & completed all other quests in this area, even been back there multiple times but still no Icy Guardian Quest appears anywhere, any help will be appreciated, thanks
  • kmetek#4915 kmetek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same here i was at level 30 with other character, it just doesn't load.

solution to make new character and load there or?
  • unklejay#4937 unklejay Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    is there still not a fix for this problem????? this happened to me this morning and now that i've found this bug report here i am disappointed that the bug has been known abou since july 20th.
    almost 4 weeks by now then?
  • shivra#4615 shivra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any eta on the fix for this? Both my characters are now stuck, one at reclamation rock one I helms hold. I was logged in and tried to travel there and got stuck whilst travelling there.
  • lettice#3879 lettice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Okay so I had this bug too. Just now. I have a level 39 that was dumped in Vellosk. I have a level 5 Control Wiz that I wanted to play, but got bored with real quick.
    So what I did was took the level 5 into Vellosk, which you CAN do. I went up a little, turned around and went back to protectors. Switched characters, and the 39 loaded just fine.
    They say it works, give it a shot. Because it did work for me.
    when you switch characters, does it load your queues etc?
  • irazdi1992#1530 irazdi1992 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Except that this isn't a server issue. Also, simply because only one is listed doesn't mean that only one is in use--usually such setups are multiple units in a single datacenter.

I'm just throwing out an idea. If one server freezes up all of the other characters in a certain area, these individuals are obviously trying other ways to connect and having a big problem, I read all of the previous comments. I know of other sites out on the Internet that have multiple servers that are dedicated to games like this. I am hoping this problem gets solved very soon.
  • greg0920#3789 greg0920 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am really hoping that the maintenance today fixes the loading issue. This is getting really annoying. I am loving playing this game and would invest more money into it but if keeps acting like this forget it, i'll keep it as free to play. I hope you guys are learning from this so that when star trek is released problems like this won't happen.
  • gatesoblivion#9761 gatesoblivion Member Posts: 1 New User
    A comment about deleting a file that someone mentioned. Deleting any part of a file corrupts it. I lost a character doing that. But please work out the connection problems please.
  • sarah#8653 sarah Member Posts: 2 New User
    Got this problem with the loading screen at Vellosk (good thing I got some stuff from one of the events before this happen!). I really hope you guys fix this and wonder WHAT'S causing the bug.
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i still can't get the quest 'The Icy Guardian, i believe Erren Rockstrider offers this quest in Icespire Peak, i'm now Level 70 & have been back countless times & she never seems to offer this quest, i'm wondering if this is bugged for me, because i've completed all other quests in Icespire Peak, if i completed this quest, the PS4 Trophy would have popped but it hasn't
  • draminos4#2012 draminos4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any progress for the problem?i play on ps4 and its so annoying that i cant play it........
  • troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    When are they going to fix it?
    At less they should offer for FREE teleport (with is in 12 vip) to allow us go to Protector faster before log out !!
  • eyejason#1132 eyejason Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Only played this game for 3 days since it came out for free for ps4 and they still haven't fix a single issues and probably will take them a year or so fixing 1 thing ...
This discussion has been closed.