test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you looking for a Fun Casual Guild to learn and progress? ***JOIN Rebublic Of Neverwinter***

marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
We am looking for new players to join a group of people to learn this game.
Rather your brand new to MMO and this is your first game like this, or you have been playing them for years.
We are looking for Fun casual players who enjoy the game for what it is, instead of what it does not have.

People who are looking for a Drama free, Team based Guild all looking for the same thing.
We are currently getting ready to start Guild Event, things such as Powerleveling, PVP , Campaigns , Alts and so on.

If any of this sounds like what you would be interested, Reach out to one of the names below.
Please come opened minded and willing to learn, and lets go on a adventure through Neverwinter together

I am also looking for someone dedicated to try and run the UK side of the Guild. This will help increase our resources if both sides of the world are running at one time.

Please feel free to ask any question you may have about the Guild. Looking forward to hearing from all interested adventures..

please add my PSN MRQ_Vape, Aknifefight or yer_cr33py_uncle
F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
PSN: aknifefight
Post edited by marley#4565 on

Comments

• marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    **BUMP**
  • torbersanetorbersane Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Any requirements such as keyboard and mic?
    Post edited by torbersane on
    only thing i would like its a mic, but honestly its not a deal breaker. As long as you can listen and hear what we are saying I'm okay with what ever situation you have.

As for a Mic, just about anything can be plugged into the ps4 controller and used as a mic ( iphone headphones ect. ) i personally use my beats just because they are so comfortable.

Honestly all the non sense driven around hardcore guilds and elitist guilds, do nothing for me. I'm here to play, enjoy and have a few good laughs with friends.
    still looking for active people to join up and play with. feel free to do a trial run with us.

ill be on tonight around 8-9 central and playing into most of the night.
  • gamemvp#4035 gamemvp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join the guild. Got mic and looking just to have fun and level up.thanks
  • ayasineayasine Member Posts: 2 New User
    Add niahflame on PSN please I have mic
  • kingnlionheart#4172 kingnlionheart Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sounds good PSN KingNLionheart
    Had some great recruits this weekend. Please continue to add my PSN, and we can get you in the Guild asap. we are currently at about 80 members, and growing quickly.

again my PSN is aknifefight.
    The Guild is still looking for some player to join the team. Most of us have now hit between level 40-70. I personally would like to have a campaign team, which we run the campaigns together. IF interested in joining please Message me on PSN @ aknifefight.
  • konowa1980#8796 konowa1980 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey would like to join the guild. Name is Vicorin@DrunkRon
    ADD my PSN - aknifefight. Ill get you invited tonight.
  • nullarcdelta3nullarcdelta3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    looking for a nice casual group to run with. Enjoying the game ,just getting into higher tier stuff and trying to find random folks to run stuff is getting lost in searches. would rather be with a easy going guild that is out to have fun.can run with a good group, or help someone on their stuff,but doesnt get stressed out over a game. Ive played other MMOs so have experience ,but Im deffinately not hard corps at any level. :) psn @vernod

looking for a nice casual group to run with. Enjoying the game ,just getting into higher tier stuff and trying to find random folks to run stuff is getting lost in searches. would rather be with a easy going guild that is out to have fun.can run with a good group, or help someone on their stuff,but doesnt get stressed out over a game. Ive played other MMOs so have experience ,but Im deffinately not hard corps at any level. :) psn @vernod

can you please add my PSN. I tried to search your name but was unable to find anything under @vernod
  • saggyvag#8937 saggyvag Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If this guild is still recruiting I'd like to join, I've been playing for a bit. Phoenix2rise on psn, SaggyVag in game
  • nesleeq89#7469 nesleeq89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Add me my psn is mrnastynes89
  • bennyb#1944 bennyb Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hey aknifefight,
    Is the guild mostly adults, kids or a mix? I'm an older gamer and looking for a home that is mostly adults. Hoping that Republic of Neverwinter is that.
    BTW, I'm level 70 Hunter/Trapper over 2k item. weight looking to start end game content.
    Thanks,
    Kyrlin@aj050306

can you please add my PSN. I tried to search your name but was unable to find anything under @vernod
    will do
    hey all ,finally made it.lol
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    does your guild do epic runs, looking for a group do to epics tired of pubs that kick or leave game mid match, also is the guild doing strong hold stuff because if so id be intrested

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • nesleeq89#7469 nesleeq89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey add me too looking to lvl up pretty fast. Looingk forward to playing with all you guys. Psn is mrnastynes89
  • blackout#7746 blackout Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey my PSN name is BlackoutSX989 and my in game username is Blackout :smiley:
  • kevuk91#5774 kevuk91 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    hi everyone i joined the join the guild yesterday they doing well with the stronghold with the amount of player there is atm which is good to see member count is 66 atm hoping aknifefight will get more to join and it has alot of usa player atm but as i'm from the uk i'm hoping for some uk time zone player main thing is be able to speak english so add aknifefight for a invite he's got a joker (from batman) picture up so easy to find was the first one i found. aknifefight can give more information if you need atm about plan etc.
  • maindoc#3946 maindoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    English speaking adult in CET timezone.
    Looking for a nice group of people to play with

PSN: Maindoc
    Main char: Doc
    edited August 2016
    the guild is still recruiting more player all english player trying to build usa/uk group.
    feel to add me darknightmare_91 or aknifefight on psn or drop a message here ill add
    Post edited by kevuk91#5774 on
  • macinator#2627 macinator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Adult casual player, new to MMO, looking to join laid back group. Level 25 Control Wiz - psn:codabear12
  • suter1972#5247 suter1972 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hi I'm a 40 something English casual player who has literally just installed and done the initial tutorial. It's a steep learning curve with lots going on ( especially the spammer selling coins). Is this guild OK to join to help me through?

I like rp and not new to mmo.

Psn suter1972
    ofc course i'm still learning alot atm too there always helpful member on usely party chat happening in the evening.
  • armslength#9440 armslength Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    > @marley#4565

Hi. Can I join your guild? I just started playing yesterday, am at lvl 12. So pretty much a rookie, but overall have lots of rpg experience. My psn is armslength. Thanks!
  • tkyuskotkyusko Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Marley, a question or two. What's your guild size at? What's the status of your Stronghold? Do members regularly contribute to the stonghold coffers and upgrades? Do you have many high level, post 60 members?

I ask because I was in a small guild on the Xbone and the Stronghold for us was pretty much a pointless endeavor
    edited August 2016
    hi thyusko if you add PSN: aknifefight he can anwers those question for you mate ^^
    Post edited by kevuk91#5774 on