What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helm's Hold, Vellosk, Reclamation Rock Loading Issue

Comments

• b0j4n6l3s#4850 b0j4n6l3s Member Posts: 1 New User
    tried the fix now both my characters are stuck
  • solsticexisolsticexi Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I have got stucked multiple times since headstart started and this solution usually always works for me,

1) Log into my alt who is at protector's enclave
    2) teleport to another zone that is safe from the glitch or just zone into an instance(moonstone mask)
    3) Swap back to stuck character
    4) Unstucked.

Post edited by solsticexi on
  • sparton1978#4917 sparton1978 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    nope its busted again now stuck in vollesk
  • hyperspeed671hyperspeed671 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Stuck in vellosk
  • graphikal9725#8222 graphikal9725 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Won't even let me pick up where i left off! Lvl 30 scourge Warlock in Helm's Hold... Alot of time was spent getting here, even bought some stuff. When will this be fixed????
    I hate getting into a game and only being able to access half of it.
  • oceanborn1982oceanborn1982 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Logging in with another character worked for me. I stayed on alt for around 15 minutes then switched. Alt was in protectors enclave and main was in Vellosk.
  • lilaaron2288lilaaron2288 Member Posts: 1 New User
    1 character stuck in vellosk other 2 stuck in helm's hold
  • princemcmaple1princemcmaple1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can u I please fix this bug Neverwinter I dnt want to start over my screen freezes when loading in to game
  • ten0star#7102 ten0star Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me too every
    time I try to login the game it freezes. I cant even get to the character screen the game freezes every time.
  • victor#2881 victor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Same problem, bought the starter pack anda cant even play! (:
  • kimo#9075 kimo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Played last night just fine and now the loading screen freezes. I have no Alt so what are your suggestions now?
  • issaho#8222 issaho Member Posts: 1 New User
    My account for the ps4 on my level 33 won't load and it freezes so I don't know when your going to fix it but I hope soon cause I like this game a lot and it's very annoying how I can't play and I wanted too.
  • snake2d1#5869 snake2d1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    null
    Ya same problem here I reached level 31 warrior and 30 warrior then after that I cannot renter a save game other wise no problem before that thank you
  • brutus#4613 brutus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hurry up
  • sen#7651 sen Member Posts: 1 New User
    I used the Alt. Character work-around the other day and it worked well. Although, now both my main character and my alt. character are locked out (since my alt. character was last saved in Vellosk where I swapped out characters to my main).
  • erad4400#9805 erad4400 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Switch/ make an alternative then got to protectors enclave then go to change character, and switch back to one that is stuck, worked for me and my brother
  • jonnymaximo#9516 jonnymaximo Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2016
    :#
  • jonnymaximo#9516 jonnymaximo Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2016
    Hello, my two characters are frozen in the loading screen and I can not play Neverwinter, the error is in Vellosk . The name of my character is @Fin Raziel and @EloraDana , I hope you can solve my problem , thank you very much .
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Often when i die in game, i'm not respawned at the closest checkpoint, i'll often have to travel from a checpoint before that..this is quite frustrating & very time consuming
  • fragilemindz#0715 fragilemindz Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @graphikal9725#8222 said:
    > Won't even let me pick up where i left off! Lvl 30 scourge Warlock in Helm's Hold... Alot of time was spent getting here, even bought some stuff. When will this be fixed????
    > I hate getting into a game and only being able to access half of it.
  • mostwa621nted66#1807 mostwa621nted66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Hi guys, is there an update on this?

I love this game and spent a lot of time with it this weekend, but now to my shock and horror I am locked out of the character. It is the same as all the other players. Character lvl 34 in Helm's Hold.

I want to play your game and give you my money, but I can't do it if I can't access my character.

Please fix it. It appears that you have known about this problem for a while now.

MW

Edit 1: I used the alternative character work around and it worked perfectly. Create your alternative character and play through the tutorial area. When you reach Protector's Enclave go to the area that your main character is stuck on. When you enter that area, immediately go back to Protector's Enclave. Go to options and "Change Character". Load your stuck character and it will load it. Remember to always log out in Protector's Enclave until they fix this mess.
    Post edited by mostwa621nted66#1807 on
  • eseah#1556 eseah Member Posts: 1 New User
    I guess no update still, just got stuck at The Plague Tower loading from the door after fighting mobs with sergeant knox.
    I tried out the logging into alt which was at the tower district and moved him to the enclave, walked around for like 30 seconds then went to the change character screen from the menu and logged back into my stuck character and it worked. So it's an option for now.
  • thekypsalisthekypsalis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was having this issue as well. Tried creating an alt and getting to protectors enclave with it, but still didn't work. What DID work was taking that alt to Helm's Hold. Then taking him back to Protectors Enclave...then switching to main. Worked every time. It unjams the graphic I guess.

Worked for me. Hopefully it works for you.
  • sparton1978#4917 sparton1978 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Ok.
    If your load screen freezes try this it works for me every time.

Create 2nd character and play untill you get to your main base .

Leave area then return

Now select change character

Select your character that would freez at loading screen.

Now as soon as you get loaded in return to home base.

Leave and return.

NOW FROM NOW ON TO STOP IT FREEZING ALWAY RETURN TO HOME BASE AND SELECT CHANGE CHARACTER THEN AT SELECT SCREEN YOU CAN LOG OUT.

It will now never freez on you
  • tachiharatachihara Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I've also found that if you get stuck you can't log a character that's already in protectors enclave. If your already there you need to go to a different zone then go back before you switch.

Additionally, even if you're in protectors enclave don't go straight to helms hold. Go somewhere else like drowned shore first then go from there.

Maintenance is today so hopefully they've got a fix going live. Just in case they don't this info will save some time.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    RECLAMATION ROCK issues.

Got stuck in this instance no fault of my own 2x yesterday.
    1) Got kicked from the game when going into the area from Enclave. It took around 1 hour of using the workout 3x to get into the game.
    2) At a merchant buying Injury kits and was hit which cause the selection screen not to drop and I had to shut the game down and relog

The first one happens regularly for me and usually is not an issue until I hit RECLAMATION ROCK. The second one is a bug that should not occur. I should have been kicked out of the merchant but was not.
  • stohar01stohar01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I figured out a fix a few days ago that has worked for me every time. From the home PS4 screen:

Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Neverwinter

Delete the 10.49MB Neverwinter Saved Data. Once you log back in to the game you have to reset your UI and agree to terms of service again, otherwise you can log back in as normal.
  • crazycreolcrazycreol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    stohar01 said:

I figured out a fix a few days ago that has worked for me every time. From the home PS4 screen:

Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Neverwinter

Delete the 10.49MB Neverwinter Saved Data. Once you log back in to the game you have to reset your UI and agree to terms of service again, otherwise you can log back in as normal.

bump this!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

stohar01 said:

bump this!
    stohar01 said:

TY for finding this. It worked like a charm and not something that was more luck base. So to put it simply, the bug is the saved data we have for NW.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User

stohar01 said:

bump this!
    stohar01 said:

TY for finding this. It worked like a charm and not something that was more luck base. So to put it simply, the bug is the saved data we have for NW.
    Yeah, but doubtless something that's gonna give the devs fits, as it seems to be client side if it's in the individual saved data on each system.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.