test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still mad having to buy zen for coalescent wards.

2»

Comments

• cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    d4rkh0rs3 said:

@cesar#6784 yep, I agree.

Remember those consecutive 2x AD, 2x Salvage we had on xbox around that time? It was Cryptic's way of stimulating the economy with the release of Underdark, as you mentioned.

The next 2x AD or 2x Salvage on xbox is going to create a mess, haha! Buy Zen now! (That is if you have any left after 50% off and 2x Enchants + Key sale.)

When I saw the potential profit from the coming 50% off, I invested in a few things. I started with around 12700 Zen when it kicked off, and as of today that turned into 27000 Zen. No joke; I just played with the stuff that everybody needs and was patient.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next 2x AD mess.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

d4rkh0rs3 said:

@cesar#6784 yep, I agree.

Remember those consecutive 2x AD, 2x Salvage we had on xbox around that time? It was Cryptic's way of stimulating the economy with the release of Underdark, as you mentioned.

The next 2x AD or 2x Salvage on xbox is going to create a mess, haha! Buy Zen now! (That is if you have any left after 50% off and 2x Enchants + Key sale.)

When I saw the potential profit from the coming 50% off, I invested in a few things. I started with around 12700 Zen when it kicked off, and as of today that turned into 27000 Zen. No joke; I just played with the stuff that everybody needs and was patient.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next 2x AD mess.
    When the 2x hits ill be ready to make myself 4k, hopefully maxed. :3
  • lorespadelorespade Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    well they had a 50% sale not that long ago. 500 zen for a coal ward. so i bought like 30 of them.then zen dropped. pretty glad i cashed out when i did. so many keys bought too. Hey Zen is pretty low right now. just Zex all your AD into Zen and wait for prices to rise and then cash out and buy some wards off the tradehouse. Grind your AD, and sell what you can on the tradehouse. heck buy cheap stuff and resell it. Bottled dyes are on the cheep side of bidding right now. thanks to yours truly. never know when someone will go and buy up the platinum statuettes and bowls so sell those too if you dont need or want the gold from the vendor. and to be honest, $10 for a coal ward isnt the real cost. i only put in $70 into the game when it first came out, i am always flush and always selling something for AD on the tradehouse. find a market and work it. and it will work for you.
  • randdothedrowranddothedrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Even with a 3% chance I only use pres wards. In over a years time I have never used more than 91 Pres on a single upgrade at that low of a probability ( I was starting to get sick to my stomach by then ). I only use coalescent on 1% chances and have even been super lucky on refining a weapon enchantment with a single pres ward. Multiple characters praying will yield better chances at coalescent drops in celestial coffers. 5 toons have gotten me 3 coal wards in the last 3 weeks. Best payout I've gotten in this game in the last 4 months