test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Servers opening at 8am PT/ 3pm GMT - late opening?

its now 8:33 pt - 3:33 gmt

any news or infos? feels mega silent
Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kaskian said:

its now 8:33 pt - 3:33 gmt

any news or infos? feels mega silent

You are off by an hour, it's only 7:43 PDT at the time of my post.
  • Options
    kaizadelmasykaizadelmasy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's 8am PST so about 15 minutes till the servers open
  • Options
    spoons#6157 spoons Member Posts: 8 New User
    yet still cant find it on the playstore in canada
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Server is up. If anyone can't find the Onyx Head Start pack in the store, please let me know - also let me know what region you are on in.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    cabledog31lcabledog31l Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Live in Cali, still nothing up on the ps store other than the Zen packs.
  • Options
    sith2015sith2015 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Live in Canada - same here. No starter pack on ps store.
  • Options
    live in canada east coast still nothing
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Reported both regions. Will try to get an update soon.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    madmartigan#0643 madmartigan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Live in Alabama... No headstart pack yet.
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

Reported both regions. Will try to get an update soon.

Cool.. thanks
  • Options
    chandriao3chandriao3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Nothing in new jersey yet either
  • Options
    kapr1111#6596 kapr1111 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    On the mobile app: When you search Neverwinter, all you get is the Zen stuff. If you go to games > New > New this week you'll find a bunch of Neverwinter packs. Alas, Onyx wasn't in there either... Florida here
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    all i see in the store is zen haha , this is why you should have brought the pack out a few days before and then just turn the servers on once the 12th came around =/ sad times.. keep up the hard work tho!
  • Options
    Added Alabama, New Jersey, and Florida to the list.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kaizadelmasykaizadelmasy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I just checked the store and the Games not there for my area either. I live in Colorado
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Live in Alabama... No headstart pack yet.

Yay, Alabama....no pun intended. (If you're an Alabama sports fan, you get it)

Also in Alabama and I can't find it anywhere in the PS4 store. I have a feeling though that this is more a PSN issue and less of anything under Cryptic's direct control.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    feels like most of NA is not getting it still
  • Options
    cuddlebullets#3197 cuddlebullets Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Its not up yet in british columbia canada
  • Options
    wildzonewildzone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nothing for West Virginia either yet.
  • Options
    mdizzle23mdizzle23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Nothing in Texas
  • Options
    sh4d20wsh4d20w Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    Nothing in Delaware...

edit..
    up now.
  • Options
    drzemusdrzemus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Its up in Canada now in Ontario. Downloading now. It's called Neverwinter Early Access Pack
    -Zemus
  • Options
    I see something called the Neverwinter early access pack $20... it's not the Onyx head start pack though? Is this the correct one? 13 GB download
  • Options
    drzemus said:

Its up in Canada now in Ontario. Downloading now

Same here.. it's actually named "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" - no onyx in the name of the download.
  • Options
    It's up to Sony to put it in the store. It seems they have not done this in every region (North America, mainly, sadly). The servers are up, but now everyone must wait for Sony to put it in the PlayStation store. They are aware and working on it.

reply by admin on a diff post
  • Options
    sith2015 said:

drzemus said:

Same here.. it's actually named "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" - no onyx in the name of the download.
    Can you confirm this is the right one? I don't want to purchase it and be disaponted
  • Options
    cabledog31lcabledog31l Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Live in Cali, new pack just popped up called Neverwinter Early Access Pack. Bought and downloading now, so look for that and not Onyx.
  • Options

sith2015 said:

drzemus said:

Can you confirm this is the right one? I don't want to purchase it and be disaponted
    Won't be able to confirm until I get in game I guess... I can't see it being the wrong one to be honest.. if it is, I won't be a happy camper that's for sure.
  • Options

sith2015 said:

drzemus said:

If it has the download, it should be the right pack, working on getting confirmation. Does it say "Zen" in the description or anything? I don't have a PS4 available to check.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    carleigh#6744 carleigh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Search for never on the ps4 it's there and I live in Florida and game is downloading