test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers opening at 8am PT/ 3pm GMT - late opening?

2»

Comments

• sith2015sith2015 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

sith2015 said:

drzemus said:

Its up in Canada now in Ontario. Downloading now

Same here.. it's actually named "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" - no onyx in the name of the download.
    Can you confirm this is the right one? I don't want to purchase it and be disaponted
    If it has the download, it should be the right pack, working on getting confirmation. Does it say "Zen" in the description or anything? I don't have a PS4 available to check.
    it's lablelled - "NEVERWINTER EARLY ACCESS PACK" and checking the description there isn't much in there in terms of what the pack contains.. That may be where the apprehension is.. I took a chance and went for it :)
  • drzemusdrzemus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

sith2015 said:

drzemus said:

Its up in Canada now in Ontario. Downloading now

Same here.. it's actually named "Neverwinter Early Access Pack" - no onyx in the name of the download.
    Can you confirm this is the right one? I don't want to purchase it and be disaponted
    If it has the download, it should be the right pack, working on getting confirmation. Does it say "Zen" in the description or anything? I don't have a PS4 available to check.
    It's Just Neverwinter Early Access Pack. Downloading the game now. It was $19.99 in Canada

-Zemus
  • kaizadelmasykaizadelmasy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Got it downloading now
  • meb247365#9752 meb247365 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just did the same thing Kreatyve consider me happy I dl the right thing lol
  • tachiharatachihara Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Didn't show up till about 1pm ET in New York. Downloading now.
  • ashmanhafeezashmanhafeez Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    No zen in the R3 ps store in Asian Region, particularly Malaysia