test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160523a.6

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Our patch notes for the extended anniversary maintenance on 6/16.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10021013-patch-notes:-nw.62.20160523a.6

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

The anniversary is always fun. But I'm a bit disappointed that the MotH skirmish doesn't get fixed. It's an easy fix people.. just scale it like you did with the rest of Sharandar.

Noooooooooo, We like the challenge. Plus, it's been surprisingly good to help teach people to dodge the hell out of red.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User

POM Foundry needs to be fixed first. It was broken first.
    ...and has hundreds of bugs - many since closed beta.

There. Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    eldarth said:

I still vote to fix the Prophecy of Madness first so it's actually possible to get gold with a team that has any members under 3.500 item level.
    Post edited by tanais58crane on
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Serious loved developers it too is not cool! prntscr.com/bgy18s
  • Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Still no mount bonus for Moonbear and Panther... ;(
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    fix the Alliance Outgoing Contributions mechanic. We need the tool to ensure donations are not accidentally being placed in the wrong coffer

fix the alliance name tag so we don't show the helm's name as our tag unless we activate the button via the history tab of the character sheet
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

fix the alliance name tag so we don't show the helm's name as our tag unless we activate the button via the history tab of the character sheet

Please fix it so we can actually show an Alliance name, rather than the Helm guild - at no point should you ever be able to display another guild's tag.
  • Options
    berytakberytak Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    No fix for the alliance invite bug? :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cruiser Captain since 87706.01
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

Please fix it so we can actually show an Alliance name, rather than the Helm guild - at no point should you ever be able to display another guild's tag.
    Can an alliance have a different name than the Helm guild? We were looking for a way to rename our alliance but couldn't find one.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    I see the maintenance has been brought forward by two hours. It starts in about 7 minutes !!!
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Maitnance starts in 5mins (2h earlier than it says on Launcher), how long will it take? If it's really over 6 hours, that sucks, but I hope you - Davs will prepare something great for us all :)

Or it does not... We got Admin msg that servers are going down, but they are online. LoL.
    See u after maitnance. Too much risk going to dungeons and then get kicked in middle of the fight.
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Hm, false alarm maybe. I just logged back in with no difficulty. Perhaps someone pressed the wrong buttons somewhere ?
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    @hustin1 - no, you can't name the alliance, it's always named after the helm. Giving it a custom name is one of the biggest requests for Alliances, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Options
    taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    eldarth said:

At least POM can actually be completed. The Foundry has been inaccessible for over months. For a moment we were getting some feedback on the forums but seems they've given up on that too. The lack of dialogue lately is just salt in the wound.
    NW-DS9N7XBWI : Tel'met Beth'en Segreduin
    NW-DRSTZIHXU : The Silver Hand (needs reviews, RP map)
  • Options
    teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    this hole new campaign feel i noticed is very annoying where I don't even understand why they even bothered to change it cause when I go through so many pages that this hole campaign change isn't fun anymore where I would like to see them put it back to where it was before where I wouldn't mind seeing are mounts as well fight beside us like they did with that lion mount not saying it will ever happen but it was just a idea I had in mind
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Ho..hum... until the "Demon Prince of being dead" achievement gets fixed I consider Orcus still broken...and CN not worth doing for support classes.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    17GB for what?! What was so bad that it needed to be fixed?? There are far too few patch notes for 17GB worth of work
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
  • Options
    epicswords9epicswords9 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hey my neverwinter never fully loads it only goes to 75% patching and seems to stop permanently. is this normal?
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    uuuh, i just crashed when i went to the stronghold tab. anybody else?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

uuuh, i just crashed when i went to the stronghold tab. anybody else?

yep, broken again when undergoing an upgrade

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,291 Arc User

17GB for what?! What was so bad that it needed to be fixed?? There are far too few patch notes for 17GB worth of work

Because it is not 17GB. Mine only downloaded less than 250MB.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Awesome job neverwinter you nerfed every single character now it takes even longer to do t2 dungeons I've played every day for 6 months now I won't be playing no where near as much great job
  • Options
    Is there another maitnance coming in next half an hour? (21:00 UTC, for 2 hours)??
    I'm bit confused with what it says on launcher news...
    Yesterday we got false start with Admin note about Maitnance (2h earlier), now this... and no info on forum or website ;/
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    Thanks for info. Couldn't find it.
This discussion has been closed.