What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance

Comments

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Welcome to She Looked LVL 18!

AND THEY ARE OURS... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(If the guild leader could shoot me an email ingame (@instynctive) or normal email (instynctive@gallifreyankeep.org), that would be wonderful.. thanks!)

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Thanks for all the interest, everyone. We're working through the last couple slots, and hopefully in the next day or so, we'll have a complete Alliance filled out.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User

The spoiler should be taken down. Not many people had the chance to watch that yet.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Already getting some group adventures going...Full Alliance Tiamat runs went down this afternoon. All were welcome. All killed the queen. :)

i7TZDZK.gif?1
    Yeah! Like an F-14 blasting off the runway, "The Team Players" have storm into the Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance! They'll be filling out the final spot under "The Imaginary Friends".

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • mrsnicebutdimmrsnicebutdim Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Team Players are very excited to be joining this great alliance. Can't wait to get started
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Welcome Team Players, you've been added! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I think Unrepentant's final Gauntlet slot is also occupied based on who I've seen speaking in our provisional chat, but suspect Zerg is waiting for official commitment.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

va8Ru.gif

header.png
  • blackylukeblackyluke Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    Hello,
    since you guys make another Alliance in Neverwinter you may want to check out:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1217083/request-alliance-options
    If the community supports the idea hopefully some of this can be implemented.

Sincerely, Alex
    ​​
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Hey there everyone.

I represent the High Moon Explorers.

We are a small, casual guild of 3 to 5 active members, but a number of alts :p
    But we believe in fair, honest game play.
    We primarily do PvE.

I am inquiring if there are any spots left open to join the alliance.

I have come to respect many in this alliance, from their postings on the Forums (kolat, zerg, becky, instynctive, just to name a few) An have run a few dungeons with members of Win or Loose we Booze.

So let me know, you can reach me in game @2010Str1ker1207
    One of my favorite parts about the Alliance is that our charter can basically be summarized as:

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • demispongedemisponge Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The tiny guild of Something Lawful would like to join your alliance! We never quite seem to be on at the same time but we still maintain a strict No Rudes policy--anyone who stirs up trouble has long been purged.

If you need more info contact me ingame Grandma@demisponge
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    hi@ironzerg i am in Aka hoshi if you are looking into a gauntlet you can contact our leader@purpleadept we are level 10 guild in 4 days
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    I've sent an in game mail to both Grandma@demisponge and leader@purpleadept, and hope to connect with you guys to chat about the final slots in the Tuxedo T alliance.
    edited June 2016
    If there are any other interested guilds out there, please contact gwynn@gwynny2
    gwynny2 said:

If there are any other interested guilds out there, please contact gwynn@gwynny2

va8Ru.gif
    Welcome Spirits of the Dead to the Tuxedo T-shirt Alliance!
    Welcome Order of the Even Star to the Tuxedo T-shirt Alliance!
    Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational alliance...

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    Thanks, and sorry for the delayed response.
    Our members (that have taken the alliance chat in to use) seem happy with our newly aquainted friends. :)
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

We have one more opening for a Gauntlet guild. Interested guilds can contact me in game (or shoot me an in game mail) Gwynn@gwynny2
    Welcome Nexus Seige! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Editted out

Mod edit: Seizure inducing gif removed.

Post edited by yopuko on
    Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)
    @yopuko

Greetings!

I responded to you in game with some options, since we currently don't have a void to fill. We much appreciate the kind words, and return them twofold...

va8Ru.gif
    Greetings all!

We currently have an opening for a Gauntlet position, if you're Guild would like to be considered for it let us know here or shoot me a PM! :)

va8Ru.gif
    Guilds!

We have an opening for a Gauntlet position... let us know here, or shoot me a PM, either here or in-game (@instynctive).

(Please be active, social, and no pigknuckles!)
    header.png
    Updated the parent post to reflect the Helm Guild joining the Ember Legion gaming community!

We also have a few spots open in the Alliance, so if you're looking to join an awesome group of people, let us know! :smiley:

va8Ru.gif
    The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance currently has 3 open slots for Gauntlet's for Guilds who would be interested in joining!

Please read the OP so you can see what we are all about... :)

va8Ru.gif