test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GH20] Look Good Play Good

Comments

• destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I have a question Indy, im sorry but i have to ask since our conversation in the other thread. What when you reach GH20? (in the meantime they up this probably) and the coffer is maxed out? Will you still demand huge insane donations from peoples that want to join? I mean its a fact some people will leave eventually, even with all the best boons and stuff. Either they will be tired ot the game, want to play something else or whatever. Maybe you will want to have more active members to run stuff. Its one thing to have 3-4 guys on leave of absence, but if there is too much it kill the activity.

So lets say that dude with 3.7 or whatever item score wanna join, you know he will be active and help people a lot, do you will still charge him something for your personal gain? Like will you ask him to go to the aunction house and buy yourself a mount you don't have as buy in?

Sorry but im just curious lol
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I like the idea of a legendary mount as the fee and then doing a raffle for all guildies. Idk though, we're not there yet so it's not a big concern yet.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
    GH18 completed, and GH19 is in the oven. One more time boys!
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Nice going y'all.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    indylol said:

GH18 completed, and GH19 is in the oven. One more time boys!

<3 ^.^
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Great job LGPG!
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Jeeeeeeeeeez, well done on having a GH that high already and Masterwork Weapons, that is insane lol :)

I still have good things to say of your Guild in and out of the game. I have a few of your Guildies on my friends list and I have had some really good battles with some of your members in Siege and Dom... Sometimes when I am in a PUG I come up against 4/5 of you folks it does not usually end well for me lol.

Anyhoo good luck with the Guild :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • dontbeupset#8367 dontbeupset Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    GH 20 cooking!!!!!!!! Yay LGPG!!! Best ad I spent on this game joining such an awesome and driven like minded guild of hardcore dedicated gamers. Anyone who can join us is lucky!
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    hi I'm a 3300 il gwf looking for a more adult guild that is as active as me, I'm on every day for 3 to 4 hour after work, I know you guys are one of the top guilds on neverwinter on the xbox one but just seen you are asking for 7 stronghold starter packs to join your guild, I know you have put a lot into your guild but 7 stronghold starter packs is over 120quid to buy with zen that's almost 180 dollars joining fee, don't you think that's a little outrageous?
  • iscariot44iscariot44 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I just retired from the US Army and have spent about 12 hours a day playing NW. My main toon is a 70 rogue IL 2970, a 70 Haste DC IL 2518, and a few other low level toons that I rotate with once I finish my dailies with th other ones. Ive played Everquest for 7 years, World of Warcraft for 2 years and Dark Age of Camelot for 1 year. Basically, Im a team player and dedicated to my guild. I was/am very intrested in your guild after receiving a random guild invite but I declined because I hate random guild invites. I prefer to do research to see if there is a fit. Dead leaderless guilds make the game boring.

My question is, and if Im reading this right, there is an intial membership fee of 5,000,000 AD? Or is it Stronghold packs? Im curious what the straight answer is because I didnt see that in the header. Sadly, neither of which I could afford at the moment (I dont have a job, I just retired from the Army) and only have close to 3,000,000 in AD. I try to craft and sell off rare items in the auction house but it doesnt seem to sell in large quantities.

Anyway, could someone let me know what exactly is the initial membership fee, please?

Thanks!

Kismet 70 TR
    Eclipse 70 DC
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User

Anyway, could someone let me know what exactly is the initial membership fee, please?

From what I read, the membership fee is 5mil Ad OR 7 stronghold packs
  • iscariot44iscariot44 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ah ok, well thats why I asked. I received a drive by guild invite for LGPG but declined it because it was during the EDemo fight. I guess they would have kicked me once I said Im not even close to 5 million AD.

Ah ok, well thats why I asked. I received a drive by guild invite for LGPG but declined it because it was during the EDemo fight. I guess they would have kicked me once I said Im not even close to 5 million AD.

Might of been "Play Good Look Good" or "Look Good Play G00d" :3 lol
    ether way that's hell of a lot for joining a guild, just wait a bit and most guilds will have the same level of guild bonuses with the reduction of guild costs and mats to upgrade after the 3rd of may

ether way that's hell of a lot for joining a guild, just wait a bit and most guilds will have the same level of guild bonuses with the reduction of guild costs and mats to upgrade after the 3rd of may

Simply it's due to the amount of effort we put into getting to where we are, we don't want a guy thats just going to use the guild for it's boons we want a person who's going to help other guildy's along the way of progressing.
    edited April 2016
    well let them join and prove themselves don't ask for silly amounts of ad or zen, have a probation period?

well let them join and prove themselves don't ask for silly amounts of ad or zen, have a probation period?

:p If we did that we would always be at maxed members since currently we stay around 147-150 meaning three slots and if there was no fee to keep some away from joining all the time then we would have max players with like 30 people who want a spot as well. So the way it's setup now works, hope there's always some kind of fee. : 3
    well a fee will always be there for the best guilds but don't you think 7 strong hold starter kits is a bit much? that's over 23 thousand zen which is 115 quid aka nearly 180 dollars, at least bring down to say 3 mill ad

well a fee will always be there for the best guilds but don't you think 7 strong hold starter kits is a bit much? that's over 23 thousand zen which is 115 quid aka nearly 180 dollars, at least bring down to say 3 mill ad

Nah some have already payed 5 million to get in I don't think that would be wise in any shape or form it would cause problems most likely.
    oh so it's ether the starter packs or 5 million ad?
    Depends which they want when you join they'll instruct you on the fee.
  • avpyroavpyro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Do you recruiting now? current requirement?
  • arsenalatxarsenalatx Member Posts: 22 Arc User

7 SH Starter Kits or 5 Mil AD is a bargain for joining the best guild in the game. I'm pretty sure everyone in the guild has donated well over 5 Mil AD's worth of items to the coffer since the beginning of Strongholds. If you want to have the best boons, best drains, best gear, fastest mounts, and play with the most knowledgeable people in the game, then you're gonna have to pay for that.

Even the next most-progressed guild is months behind where we are so if you're waiting for a cheaper guild with the same things we offer, you're going to be waiting a long time.
    @avpyro

We haven't settled on a new fee. For now Its basically 7m in Value but it may be a legendary item from a lockbox soon. I'll update the thread when we settle on somthing.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Epic Mythic response, Indy.
    http://imgur.com/ckSRG8d

Activity looking good as we welcome Mod9 on Xbox. 64 of the roughest CN runners around ;)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • ghostz009ghostz009 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hey indy its me shava i would be down to go on the waiting list if possible please get back 2 me asap
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I have merged the 2 recruiting threads. If any comments need to be removed because they are double, please flag them and one of us will get to them as soon as we can. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • smurf11#2912 smurf11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Super Lemon Mage@x P a s t i e, can you add me to waiting list please, Cw on everyday!
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Put me on that list too pls