test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GH20] Look Good Play Good

indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
Current LGPG Fee is 6m for high end PvP players and 8m for PvE. Items or Starter Packs are always an option. Feel free to contact me for more info.

GH20 finishes May 1st. GJ LGPG. First Guild NWXB1

http://imgur.com/TB6pg4X

Heya, I'm Indy. I am the Leader of Look Good Play Good, a guild which has been around since June of 2015. Currently we house 148 of the best players on xb1, and we are (as far as i know) the most progressed Strongholds guild on Xbox One. We completed strongholds on April 16th, and maintained a build time that was 6 hours off perfect. We have access to the full sets of Lionsmane / Dragonflight Armor, Strongholds Artifact Weapons, and overload glyphs for Rank 2 AP and Rank 2 Stamina Drain. This also means we have guild wide boons of 8000 Lifesteal, 8000 Defense, 8000 Armor Penetration and 8000 Power. These are max level.

*amusing side note: with our guild's 20% mount speed boon and while riding a 140% mount you along with your guildies in LGPG are the fastest players in NW*

So what sets our guild appart from the rest? We have been clearing 4 dragon kills in our SH since day 1 and we provide the best LFG resource right in our very own guild chat. With 20+ members on from early in the morning in Europe, to late evenings with the West Coasters of the US, there is never a lack of PvE or PvP at any given time and all guildies are encouraged to group up as much as possible, as our high bar for recruitment ensures that every member you group with will be one of the best of their class. For those playing during peak hours you can expect to see 40+ on for hours at a time.

Next I would like to mention our Twitch.tv presence. Any and all members are encouraged to stream and bring more attention to NW. I myself am a promoted streamer, along with Gamingwithspike, and there are my other members within LGPG who are regular faces on twitch such as Flipmo_, Wire_rifle, Zelink, urlxstinkyy (Oakley) and Doja to name a few. You streaming helps me see our guildies playing together, keep an eye on our resources, and quell drama before it starts. It has been a great tool for guild managment and integral to our success. Now with new xbox features you may also join our Streamers and choose to broadcast yourself on our streams and we encourage it, just be... Reasonable with what you say. :p

Now that Mod 8 is released, we have a new "High Fashion Policy". we demand that all our members dress to impress and own your look. If i see you in the SH i should know its you because of your transmutes, dyes, and general swagger, also you're encouraged to join a gang. Some of our more infamous gangs include, but are not limited to Shadow Wolf Gang (#SWG), Pig Gang, Sled Gang, and Tenser Disk Gang (#TDK). Rep your gang with pride ;)

If you think you're the best at what you do and want to play with the best, run the best boons, ride the fastest mounts, and clear demo with the #1 Guild in NWXB1 contact GT: its indy time for more info about joining. Thanks for reading, i hope to see you ingame!
B) LGPG Leader B)
Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
Nde - XB1 - HR
GT: its indy time
PSN: itsindytime
Twitch: indygoinlive
The Kanye West of Neverwinter
Post edited by indylol on

Comments

• indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    GH20 finishes May 1st. GJ LGPG. First Guild NWXB1

http://imgur.com/TB6pg4X

Heya, I'm Indy. I am the Leader of Look Good Play Good, a guild which has been around since June of 2015. Currently we house 148 of the best players on xb1, and we are (as far as i know) the most progressed Strongholds guild on Xbox One. We completed strongholds on April 16th, and maintained a build time that was 6 hours off perfect. We have access to the full sets of Lionsmane / Dragonflight Armor, Strongholds Artifact Weapons, and overload glyphs for Rank 2 AP and Rank 2 Stamina Drain. This also means we have guild wide boons of 7200 Lifesteal, 7200 Defense, 7000 Armor Penetration and 7000 Power. These will increase to 8000 Lifesteal, 8000 Defense, 8000 Armor Penetration and 8000 Power on May 1st.

*amusing side note: with our guild's 17% mount speed boon and while riding a 140% mount you along with your guildies in LGPG are the fastest players in NW*

Enough about us, who are we seeking? Anyone who is striving to make their character the best it can possibly be, while playing side by side with likeminded individuals. Our minimum Itemlevel requirement is 3.4k, and we require a 5m AD donation OR 6 SH Starter Packs to go straight into the guild coffer upon joining.

So what sets our guild appart from the rest? We have been clearing 4 dragon kills in our SH since day 1 and we provide the best LFG resource right in our very own guild chat. With 20+ members on from early in the morning in Europe, to late evenings with the West Coasters of the US, there is never a lack of PvE or PvP at any given time and all guildies are encouraged to group up as much as possible, as our high bar for recruitment ensures that every member you group with will be one of the best of their class. For those playing during peak hours you can expect to see 40+ on for hours at a time.

Next I would like to mention our Twitch.tv presence. Any and all members are encouraged to stream and bring more attention to NW. I myself am a promoted streamer, along with Gamingwithspike, and there are my other members within LGPG who are regular faces on twitch such as Flipmo_, Wire_rifle, Zelink, urlxstinkyy (Oakley) and Doja to name a few. You streaming helps me see our guildies playing together, keep an eye on our resources, and quell drama before it starts. It has been a great tool for guild managment and integral to our success. Now with new xbox features you may also join our Streamers and choose to broadcast yourself on our streams and we encourage it, just be... Reasonable with what you say. :p

Now that Mod 8 is released, we have a new "High Fashion Policy". we demand that all our members dress to impress and own your look. If i see you in the SH i should know its you because of your transmutes, dyes, and general swagger, also you're encouraged to join a gang. Some of our more infamous gangs include, but are not limited to Shadow Wolf Gang (#SWG), Pig Gang, Sled Gang, and Tenser Disk Gang (#TDK). Rep your gang with pride ;)

If you think you're the best at what you do and want to play with the best, run the best boons, ride the fastest mounts, and clear demo with the #1 Guild in NWXB1 contact GT: its indy time or Its Viraaal for more info about joining. Thanks for reading, i hope to see you ingame!

<font color="orange">Mod edit: Sales and trading are not allowed on these forums.</font>
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    you back ?
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
    Not ingame, but twitch makes for a surprisingly effective tool to run a guild vicariously through my members :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    edited December 2015
    2nd boon structure will be completed, say hello to 2000 power :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    LGPG will sell 4 dragon kills separately from guild membership, but the fee to join the guild will remain as the boons we provide are of the highest tier available in NW.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    2m may sound insane to those who haven't done the math behind a completed stronghold. Also we have a two week advantage now with SH being out for a bit under a month and a half. Who knows, by January we'll probably the only guild with a 10+ GH.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Ok, now I'm going to step in here. I have had to remove comments from this thread twice now. This is the guild recruiting thread for Look Good, Play Good guild. As such, comments advertising other guilds are not acceptable. Please advertise your other guilds in your own guild recruiting threads. If you do not wish to pay what they are asking for the entry fee to their guild, don't join. Put all their members on ignore if you wish. But know that they are not violating any rules in the EULA by asking for a donation for an invite. Continued flaming of this, or any other guild thread may result in infractions given to the violating parties. If you feel someone is flaming, please utilize the Flag button and do not respond to the comment. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Dang! I am 200 iL away... Working at it. Your lot is a great guild to run with.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
    @davidagaldo

Thnx, hope to hear from you soon ;)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • gamezskillzgamezskillz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dang it, I have 2m diamonds to donate but I am 300 IL away from 3k. I have been trying to find a guild that does dragons and other guild dailies but none of them actually are devoted towards their own guild (most of them aren't). That being said, I really want to see my Warlock grow into a beast. I hope you'll still be recruiting when I get to 3K.
    @gamezskillz

With a few 2x rps on the horizon, you'll have some good opportunities to make the bar. I look forward to seeing what you grow into.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    @john6522

There a pretty simple (and non elitist) way to look at the fee. If you open the trade house and search "12" under refinement you'll see that a rank 12 enchant will cost you anywhere from 1.5m to 1.8m and you will gain +700 of one stat. So at face value, the 2m fee buys you +7000 stats aswell as all the other perks of being in the furthest progressed guild in NW. Also keep in mind that 2m investment grows as our guild does. January 8th you would already see another +1800 stat jump.

When you see the bigger picture, you really see the value :)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • zelinktheone3zelinktheone3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Currently not accepting anymore people at this time. If you have interest, still feel free to leave a message to me or wire_rifle on xbox.
    Oh, bummer. I just farmed 3.6 mil this past weekend. About to refine to 3K. Sitting at 2938iL.
    @davidagaldo

Like Z said, leave a pm with wire rifle and he'll let you know when openings come up.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    edited December 2015
    indylol said:

@davidagaldo

Like Z said, leave a pm with wire rifle and he'll let you know when openings come up.

All good, I appreciate the consideration. It was great motivation at the very least. Hit just over 4 mil AD/RAD this past weekend.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I`m actually looking for a new top end Guild myself as mine seems to have become not very active any more, over 3k IS but I have no-where near have 2mil at the moment even if a space opened up :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    Wow, I don't feel it's a challenge to farm 5 million AD but blessing the coffer with it is a struggle. Bummer! After next months 2xAstral, I will might feel differently.
    @davidagaldo

We've reassesed to 3m AD for now. It should stay at this price for atleast a month. We have 5 spots left.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    I will have to wait. I have the majority of my diamonds in RAD. 36K daily, it will be awhile. A positive, I added another 800K to the RAD count in the past two days. I will get where I want to be, in time.
  • black#8431 black Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am a 2.936 Gwf i started oct 14th I'm looking for a new home...I Will gladly pay the entry.. If considered...
  • jtangokilojtangokilo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Hey there. Just curious if you dropped the entry fee to 1.3 Mil. There is a char in game advertising invites for that amount. Also accepting high rank enchantments in place of donation?

Edit: I see the rouse. He has a guild called Play Good Look Good. Seems he might be scamming people. He is advertising as it were your guild though. Be on the look out.
    Post edited by jtangokilo on
  • black#8431 black Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I would like to apply I'm a 3k Gwf...how much is donations now ?
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    *Indiscreetly covering my tracks*
    Post edited by yourenext2die on
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @yourenext2die no m8 he's saying someone is in PE with a very similar name pretending to be LGPG and scamming donations out of people.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    there is. I've seen him in both the winter festival and PE. he's been pretty non stop in the mid evening hours like 8pm to 10 pm. he's saying that it's something like a million for a 2 month membership.
    edited January 2016
    Not much i can do about "Play Good Look Good" or the other guild iv seen "Look Good Play G00d" these are obviously not my guilds and I apologize to anyone who has been tricked into joining and paying but being realistic. If you joined one of those guilds and saw GH2 or 3, i hope you wouldn't be gullible enough to donate money to the guy. Sorry for the confusion but LGPG is currently at a 3m fee, and invites are only done by ZelinkTheOne or Wire Rifle
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    dang..... we went up again
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Shame it's not against the rules to pass yourself off as an established guild. In Guild Wars 1 arenanet banned accounts for doing that.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    GH12, Stable 6, Market 6, and Barrack 6 are now live, well done boys.

We are sitting around 5~ spots open currently
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR