test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Old" transmute looks the same as the EE one

vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
Find the difference on the feet. I can't.

The first ones are Ruined Avatar's Greaves of the Drake (one that drop in CN) with a custom dye.

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    what did you expect? new stuffs?
  • Options
    Nah. My expectations are at a bare minimum. "Please just load the game" minimum. ;)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Some of the designs are new, but a lot of them are re-introductions of stuff we lost. Spinward sets for the "First 5" are their old T2 unique cosmetics (Murderous Jester, Berserk Champion, Arcane Overseer, Steel Bulwark, Divine Conduit). Likewise the T1 blue "Heroic" equipment skins are back for them. Drake seal equipment did also have unique skins and had been requested to return, so I guess they got returned twice over. The TR Drake hood/helm was really popular, for example.

I'm pretty sure all the SW art is new because they never had a lot of equipment variants to start.

HRs kind of got shafted because one of the new sets reused a really common skin, but another is a look that had been removed from their old random Scout/Warden equipment (the purple and blue feathered ones). And they got some new art, made of leaves.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    rayrdan said:

what did you expect? new stuffs?

^^ So true and so very sad.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    dtay2dtay2 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's not so bad they reused the skins.. What stinks is that three of the four chest pieces for several races only have low-rez textures. So dwarfs and sun elves look like they come from 1996 if they wear it.

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Well, the textures is plainly an oops. @commanderander
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    It's constant recycle/reuse - hell even the 35$ mage pack is not some new skin it's recolored old ones.
    And let's not start the talk about paladins, where there are almost none items from bellow 60 to be used as transmutes and if there are - it's simply the guardian fighter ones --- you don't feel like a holy warrior you feel like a standard fighter.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    @dtay2 ouch :/ that is very bad.
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    The actually terrible thing about the EE transmutes is that they are BoC and can't ever be reclaimed... so yeah. "new" gear that i have access to and if i use it i'll never be able to get it again
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Yea 'bout that i have still not reclaimed mine couse of bagspace....so my campaignwindow glows since patch.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12