What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC bugs list

Comments

• Options
    fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    jazzfong said:

Repurpose soul iirc not working on daunting light and flamestrike only. Other encounters should work as well, im not so sure about lol set bonus since its damage is counted as crit hit, you can test it if you want to.

I've seen reports that it doesn't work on CoBL as well -- so I've always assumed it's an issue with the aim-fire mechanic (which would imply it also doesn't work with DG).

Also, I'm not entirely sure whether it works with the mixed damage/healing skills or with straight healing skills. It is supposed to kick in on skill crit, so it should theoretically work with all of this -- but I remember old bug reports stating that it doesn't apply on crit heals.
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Im on xbox...but there is no bug reporting thread there. Anyways, here are some things not on the list here...might carry over to PC. All skills were tested with 4 points.

Divine Glow: Duration not extended for empowered.

Prophecy of Doom: Duration not extended for empowered (In addition to the same problems already posted)

Hastening Light: Doesn't work at all.

Anointed Holy Symbol: Doesn't work at all.
  • Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    masteroga said:

Im on xbox...but there is no bug reporting thread there. Anyways, here are some things not on the list here...might carry over to PC. All skills were tested with 4 points.

Divine Glow: Duration not extended for empowered.

Prophecy of Doom: Duration not extended for empowered (In addition to the same problems already posted)

Hastening Light: Doesn't work at all.

Anointed Holy Symbol: Doesn't work at all.

Yup, as far as I can tell those carry over to PC. Although PoD may be WAI, since there is an extra effect when it ends...

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User

It appears the Hastening Light offhand feature is not working, no AP gain that I can tell, anyone confirm?

True, it does not work at all. From what i understand, they are almost "afraid" to try and fix it. This feature is the one that went crazy post-mod6 by filling up all party members AP meters. It was supposedly fixed since then, but the fix has been to just turn it off.

Can you imagine how much AD is spent by people who try to get this feature by purchasing Cubes Of Augmentation, only to find that it doesnt work at all.

twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User

It appears the Hastening Light offhand feature is not working, no AP gain that I can tell, anyone confirm?

True, it does not work at all. From what i understand, they are almost "afraid" to try and fix it. This feature is the one that went crazy post-mod6 by filling up all party members AP meters. It was supposedly fixed since then, but the fix has been to just turn it off.

Can you imagine how much AD is spent by people who try to get this feature by purchasing Cubes Of Augmentation, only to find that it doesnt work at all.

to be honest i spent tons of money to get one class feture that actually works. (holy fervor)
    +150 stat...
    heal that doesnt work
    -10% threat
    AP gain that doenst work
    tiny bit of divintiy consider you are willing to take +300 heal class feture

except few all are garbage, even if you don't consider them as broken the effect is nearly the same (like many other feats DC have)
  • Options
    crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    I spent a good chunk getting HL offhand only to find out if doesn't work.
  • Options

Supposedly they just fixed "all four ranks"

• Options

He is talking about the "off-hand" Artifact Class feature which is suppose to give 10% AP gain to allies when you use a daily.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options

He is talking about the "off-hand" Artifact Class feature which is suppose to give 10% AP gain to allies when you use a daily.
    Oh yeah... thats totally still broken.

• Options
    I tested the Class feature Hastening Light which is suppose to reduce the cooldowns of allies encounters. It is STILL not working. Can anyone else test and confirm? I have it at rank 4.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Repurpose Soul - 3/3. 'When one of your spells has a critical effect, the target of that spell disperse a small area of effect heal, healing yourself and your allies for 5/10/15% of the spell's effect.
    Hello, I have 1 point of RS, so should have 5% healing effect. I read all you wrote but. I can't catch what spells from it really works!

I tested with ACT and Repurpose Souls gives only from 100 to 2500 heal. But my crits is about 240k of damaging powers and 150-50k of healing spells. I can't get any spell with it will give right %%.

Usually I go with DG, FF and AS/CoBL. I tested with DL/BoH/FF it procs sometimes with with very low numbers.

I also looks for BoB and no undarstand.
    Also I have LoL set. Don't think it have a matter.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options

I tested the Class feature Hastening Light which is suppose to reduce the cooldowns of allies encounters. It is STILL not working. Can anyone else test and confirm? I have it at rank 4.

Being frustrated and ticked off at the offhand not working after spending a good amount of AD to open it, I dumped the thing altogether, so I haven't looked at HL in a long time. I do know it was working a while ago, several others tested it and confirmed similar results but it wouldn't surprise me if it done got broked again.
  • Options
    Yes, I stopped using Hastening Light class feature a while ago, when I found out the off-hand artifact power for it does not work. I now use Annointed Action in its place.

Like you, I think I spent 750k just to get the off-hand feature and it was a complete waste of money. Any new off-hand weapon we get, we would have to do it all over again as well.

The bug with this has been reported. They know about it, but wont do anything. They already attempted to fix it when it was broken after Mod 6, and their only solution was to turn it off. It tells me they are afraid to touch it.

The least they could do is just remove it so new people dont waste money on it.

You know, people keep complaining about balance and power creep and nonsense like that when we have these huge bugs in the game that are really the things that people should be talking about.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    jeffsliderjeffslider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    They seem a bit lazy with fixing stuff for clerics. I'm still waiting for the day divine glow can proc the wep enchantments. That's why in that hall after the first boss in CN, I switch out DG for Chains just for the wep enchantment to procc. Outside of that, Hastening Light's offhand feat still doesn't work. At least the recharge speed reduction works at rank 4, but I rarely slot it anyways.
  • Options
    thehtcmobile#2874 thehtcmobile Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Prophecy of Doom is still glitched...It will never be fixed because that would mean the Cleric would be *overpowered*. Throw the Clerics a bone darn it, and give us back our default method of quick AP gain instead of making us resort to spamming Chains of Blazing Light in Divinity mode to get it recharged...
  • Options
    bvirabvira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User

Tested on live 08/04/2016 :
    it works more often with dot skill, but i've already seen the 10% debuff on non dot skills. Well, it's random.

I think Fire of the God procs Bear Your Sins, that could explain it.
  • Options
    The only bug I know that hasn't been posted:

Annointed Army: Only the first “ball” absorbs damage, the rest don’t.

• Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    bvira said:

Hmm. . . how did you test this? I haven't noticed that.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    Just found out that empowered Prophecy of Doom doesn't increase its duration, it seems like this skill is completely broken.
    silence1x said:

bvira said:

Hmm. . . how did you test this? I haven't noticed that.
    Just tested it against mobs, all balls give control immunity but only the first one absorbs dmg.

• Options
    Interesting note on AA. I haven't checked on that before.
  • Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    - Divine glow doesn’t seem to proc Darkfire (drow racial trait).

bvira said:

- The mitigation works, but after the first hit the game (and ACT) incorrectly displays the damage as if fully taken.
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    I don't know if this was reported before: Casting daily (in my case AA placed into 1st slot) makes sound effect of leveling UP + sound effect of AA.
    I had similar problem long ago with CW, and they fixed it eventually (or I found a way to go around it - not sure which one but it is OK now) Now as I started to play with DC i see similar problem.
    It is not big problem but still some minor annoyance.
  • Options
    lerapiso818lerapiso818 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    mmm1001 said:

I don't know if this was reported before: Casting daily (in my case AA placed into 1st slot) makes sound effect of leveling UP + sound effect of AA.
    I had similar problem long ago with CW, and they fixed it eventually (or I found a way to go around it - not sure which one but it is OK now) Now as I started to play with DC i see similar problem.
    It is not big problem but still some minor annoyance.

From my personal experience, I think it only happen if you put a least 1 point in hastening light
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Haven't read the list in forever, but figured I would post some stuff.. sorry if it has already been reported:

Anointed Action (AC Class Feature) does not proc when using AA
    Holy Fervor Off-hand Artifact power never procs (5% damage increase on crit)
    Prophecy of Doom's only actual effect is a damage increase debuff, none of the other text is accurate at all
    Geas + Fire of the gods + crit = Geas doesn't proc due to Fire of the gods out-damaging Geas's limit instantly
    Flame Strike started causing a "level up" sound and animation after the EE rework.
    Post edited by darthtzarr on

• Options
    "Anointed Action (AC Class Feature) does not proc when using AA" OMG, are you sure? I switched to this since class feature because of all the bugs with Hastening Light. I also had the off-hand power set for Annointed Action as well.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    edited July 2016

I just tested Anointed Action, it does not work with AA, DA and Guardian of Faith
    On the other hand, Holy fervor artifact power is working right.
    Post edited by lerapiso818 on
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    mt
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User

I just tested Anointed Action, it does not work with AA, DA and Guardian of Faith
    On the other hand, Holy fervor artifact power is working right.
    so it mean that it works with 2 dailies only. And for 3 secs about. You'll cast your next power longer that it.
    dunno that feat will be much better.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    Hastening light should reduce your cooldown by 4 seconds, but I managed to achieve a cooldown reduction of 7-8 seconds. It requires certain conditions:

- The character must have a very low recovery, or anyway the lower is your recovery the higher is the cooldown reduction
    - It only works with some dailies (I think only Anointed Army and Flame Strike).
    - It only works if you hit mobs. For example, If I cast Flame Strike but I miss the mobs, or If i CC them far away with Sunburst before using Anointed Army, the cooldown reduction is only of 4 seconds.

It is even more noticeable if you have two DCs. I cast Astral Shield (17 seconds cooldown), then we both cast Anointed Army. Result: the cooldown refreshes in a couple of seconds.

I can’t figure out what exactly is happening, it needs further tests.

Note: I had no feats or bonus mounts or… anything.
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Hastening light should reduce your cooldown by 4 seconds, but I managed to achieve a cooldown reduction of 7-8 seconds. It requires certain conditions:

- The character must have a very low recovery, or anyway the lower is your recovery the higher is the cooldown reduction
    - It only works with some dailies (I think only Anointed Army and Flame Strike).
    - It only works if you hit mobs. For example, If I cast Flame Strike but I miss the mobs, or If i CC them far away with Sunburst before using Anointed Army, the cooldown reduction is only of 4 seconds.

It is even more noticeable if you have two DCs. I cast Astral Shield (17 seconds cooldown), then we both cast Anointed Army. Result: the cooldown refreshes in a couple of seconds.

I can’t figure out what exactly is happening, it needs further tests.

Note: I had no feats or bonus mounts or… anything.

Righteous capstone Avatar i suspect as it will reduce ur cooldown when u enter combat using damaging daily. How much recovery u have to be considered low?