test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RUTHLESS GH20 Mature, 18+ PVE/PVP guild and alliance

fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
RUTHLESS is recruiting ACTIVE lvl 70 players with a 3k item level, that are looking for a fun, mature, and dedicated guild to call home. We are mostly a pve guild, but we have a few pvp players and we welcome anyone that enjoys the game no matter which you prefer. We only ask that you be active by donating daily influence and participate in guild related activities if you are able to do so. We usually run dragons when needed and stronghold 15 man heroics multiple times per day. We have stable, barracks, temple, and explorer's guild at rank 9 (mmm boons :)). Guild hall 20 is COMPLETE. PM myself (fierceeyedfox) or one of the other leaders/officers by using the find a guild search feature, with any questions you may have. Our roster is currently full, but you may join the waiting list on our forums (link below).

We are also looking for guilds that are interested in an alliance. If your guild has similar values, please contact myself or one of the other leaders in our guild. You may also sign up on our forum to chat about it.

Ruthless Forums
Post edited by fierceeyedfox on

Comments

• fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Guild hall will be rank 11 on Tuesday. Rank 12 will start immediately. Barracks and stable are both rank 5. 4k def, 3k power and armor pen. New join requirements are daily influence on at least one character, 2700 ilvl, and you have to be ACTIVE. A mic would be nice but isn't required. Message myself on XBL FierceEyedFox or Adambomb338 to join.
    GH 12 started today!
    GH 14 started today! We have a few open spots if anyone is interested.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    been here a little over a week now with my main character and I have to put out a public endorsement. everyone is nice and the guild is super active.

I just made member from recruit and i think that means I can drag in an alt yes? I have a bubble pally and a hasty that i'd bring in. I think I can only bring one so if you tell me which is in higher demand I can give you the info to port it over. (if that's ok) I'm probably going to pass on leadership of my old guild here as soon as I can rehome those two. I've moved on mentally. LOL.

I don't really play my other alts much except for farming various things.
  • cappy83cappy83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still looking for a couple people? My friend and I are both active 3-5 hrs a day and are looking for a new guild. Right now we're both around 2600 but will get to 2700 very soon. GT Cappy83 and ElPolloLoco82
    null
    Of course you can bring alts in. Just msg me in game. :)
    I prefer for you to contact myself or adambomb338 via xbl or in game. We do have a few spots left. We really need to get a few more pvpers, but we still remain mostly pve.
    so just as a heads up I have tried many times now to look for Ruthless on the in game find a guild feature and no matter what key word I put in or what search term I use ruthless doesn't come up. I don't know if it's because there is no guild description in the guild description field or if it's just me or if it's something else but you guys may want to look at that and see if you can find it or contact customer support or something?

using that feature you can use the tool to talk to someone who is online who has the rank to recruit.
    We do have a guild description message, but I too have had problems searching for quite a few guilds actually. Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't. I will send in a ticket to make them aware of the issue though. Thanks. :)
    GH is 15 and last I checked ruthless showed up when you use the find a guild feature.
    Sweet. glad that's fixed. I've been a member now for about a month or so and thought I'd add my ringing endorsement of the guild... AKA Forum yelp review. 5 stars out of 5 stars...

No Drama. mostly older (relative to kids anyway) members. Everyone is friendly.

the requirements are low but the rewards are high. All that is required is 400 daily influence, not necessarily all on one toon. I try to do 3 toons a day at 345 or all 6 of my in guild toons if there is a push to reach a goal. it's easy to get an epic HE run going and the rewards for those are great. epic drops are regular and you also get reso stones so it's worth while.

the boons are really nice and a game changer for dungeons and whatnot. We have arpen and power and 3 defense and 4 utility.

if you're looking for a guild I do recommend trying us out because you really have nothing to lose. the only thing upfront required is that you do influence. so if you don't like us no sweat.. but I'm betting you will find it cozy here.

we do dragons on the weekends and to order and can get all of them. We clear dungeons and edemo with ease.

So if you're guild shopping and an active daily player and want those boons but don't want to commit hundreds of thousands of Ad without even knowing if you like the guild, then I'd say we are your clear answer. :)

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Currently GH 15 - good dragonflight runs today guys :smiley:

Note to anyone looking up us on the "find a guild" option - type RUTHLESS in caps. Only rank 6's can invite but there's usually at least one on - if the guild doesn't show when you look it up it's because one isn't on so try again or give a shout here. If you leave your charactername@gamertag then we can send you an invite by game mail.

Boons are Power, Armor Pen, Defence, Life Steal, Incoming Healing, XP & Mount Speed - all at v.good levels.
    Post edited by armadeonx on
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hello. I am a level 70 control wizard named Vivi The Vexed. Item level is high 1700 something. Having trouble with epic queues and consistent team formations. I require 4 people willing to run these dungeons with me on a regular basis evenings in the EST zone. My guild is usually dead when I get on so if you can deliver, I will donate what ever I can to help. I need these for the last piece of raid gear and salvage so I can buy a lot of refining stones for my greater black ice set and fire weapons set. Please message me @NonaTheGreat87. Thank you.
    Thanks for your interest Rumple. Unfortunately, our minimum IL requirement is 2700 for each members main character.

It sounds like you've got the right focus with your gear etc but you'll probably need to look for a mid-level guild that works on member development.

edited April 2016
    you forgot 2 boons. we also have revive sickness and Group heal.

Great Dragon runs today. I had to run after 4 successful runs of killing all 4 dragons.

Rumpelstiltskin you can also do demon runs in WOD and get your ichor to get level 135 armor in manthor demoral or however that is spelled. I can't remember that place name. :)
    Hey Fireside, we ran for 2.5 hours lol xD 9 successive 4-dragon kills & my pally has almost enough fangs to complete his DF set :smiley:

NICE! We are both selling and buying a house right now so I have limited time where I'm not packing. LOL. I thought about trying to get the df for my pally but I'm just not sure what I want to do with that class now with the upcoming changes. kinda waiting before I upgrade my pal at all.

the dragon runs are definitely one of the great perks for joining an endgame guild. I was able finally get the mystic nightmare. I was only like 600 points off and even if i got everything else available it would have been like 80 points off getting it still.
    Thanks for the comments guys and gals. We're glad you're enjoying the guild as that's what it's there for. There was some confusion on our part last weekend about starting GH16 and the requirements, but we've got it figured out now. We were going to wait until mod 9 for the reduced costs, but we want marketplace 8 for the marks and wards for pvp, so we hope to start GH 16 by this weekend. The gem requirements are absurd and several of us are going to miss out on double rp, but that's no big deal.

Also, the dragonflight was fun this weekend as well. Glad everyone got the achievement and more fangs.

Fireside - I would recommend going with a devotion pally after mod 9 as they are going to be the better choice and they work as well as if not better than a bubble pally.
    do you know of any good online builds for it? (the devotion pally?)

Also it was pointed out today that the legendary rings give 12,500 points for the surplus tab of the mimic and 2500 guild points. I had one useless one I donated but I had no idea they were worth so much.

Another tip for the influence runs is that if you decide to do more HE on a toon than you'll get influence for in a day waiting to open the remaining tabs until reset counts for the next day as well. So let's say you get your 400 and everything you're opening is just giving you gems and if you're doing epics a chance at a purple item. If instead of opening any more you wait to open until reset it rewards with influence again. it works especially well if you know you won't have time to farm it the next day.
    That's good to know about the influence and the legendary rings. I don't know of any good builds for the devotion pally, but adambomb338 has a very good one that I'm sure he would share with you. Also, it's still up in the air as to whether or not we start gh16 this weekend. The metal is taking forever and the reduced costs are only a few weeks away. We shall see.
    We are doing well enough that I'm not overly bothered about GH16 being held back a few weeks - we still have some of the best boons out there.

• mythicgear#5081 mythicgear Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey! CouldI get an invite to the guild? My Gamertag is I MythicGear I
    Thanks! :)
    Send an xbl message to adambomb338 or myself to discuss joining.
    I'm also not bothered with a little bit of slow progress til the next dlc. it's only 2 weeks at this point.
    Heh, just had a look through the recruitment list & some of the things some guilds charge for membership when their boons are no better than ours is really funny :D

No joining fee at Ruthless - only requirement is daily influence!

GH16 started today! Good job everyone. The rewards are worth it. :)
    edited April 2016
    Seriously looking forward to those r8 boons :smiley:

The entire guild was running like mad to finish off the influence from an hour before reset, all the way to the dragon runs. It was amazing to see such enthusiasm from just about everyone. There were teams of guildies running 15 man heroics on and off for about 12 hours and people forming Malabog runs when they reached the 400 HE cap just to scrape up a bit more.

We can relax for a bit I think. The only the only thing we are ranking up once gh16 finishes is the marketplace. After that we will wait a few days for mod 9 to drop for the reduced costs before we rank the boons up to 8. We're pretty much at the point that we are going to have to take a vote on the last boon structure. Everyone that I've talked to seems to want something different. It's definitely been a rollercoaster ride up to this point, but I feel like we have a great group of people in the guild. :)
    edited April 2016
    We definitely have a great group judging by the ownership & enthusiasm coming from all levels. Dragon run weekends always max out the zone xD

Maybe we can ask Lumi to put an explanation of the boon options on the FB page?

Here's a link to the options: Boon Structures

I think my favorite is the Mercenary Outpost (crit severity :smiley: ) followed my the Wizard's Workshop (HP Bonus!)

• soupaphil#5825 soupaphil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    1st time I'm checking out the guild forum. The guild I'm in isn't cutting it. I want to end up at a guild like this, but atm I'm level 69 at 1495 equip level. What's the quickest way to work my equipment up? The guild I'm doesn't do dragon runs or domination and has no boons, I sent the leader mail twice a few weeks ago and he hasn't answered. There's only one or 2 people on at any given time out of the 150+ members, so that I'm hoping guild activities isn't what I need. I can't even imagine all my items being level 160. No wonder I'm getting stomped in pvp.