test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160307a.15

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Turn the corner to find the patch notes for our extended maintenance on 4/7:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9903323-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160307a.15

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• gwalaplothgwalaploth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    How about fixing the Caer-Konig Frozen Treasures Voucher?
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Dungeons continue to give nothing for Respen's, I see.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    So no class balance changes coming this week?
    What about Dread and Shadoutouched Enchants?
    Why do you post different notes on Preview if you do not implement them on live? ;/
    When will changes come (as stated on preview)?
  • qucalionofcelenequcalionofcelene Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    For those of us who bought Watler at 15% (and foolishly trusted in the math), will we get a refund of Zen?
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Hang on, the Lostmauth, OP/DC/GF, Dread/Shadowclad changes aren't going through this week?
  • coldcanukcoldcanuk Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Obviously they are waiting for numbers to come in on how the changes are going on Preview before releasing them on the regular server and have them all screwed up! Patch once is a good thing people. The changes will come. But instead of doing it the old way .. where they screwed everything up and then patched 2-3 times to get it all straightened out... they are going to do it once!
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    I was expecting a huge patch with all those changes and a few bug fixes. A bit of a let down.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • nwpilgrimnwpilgrim Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Portobello's Wand of Sight

Players may no longer interact with objects or contacts while using this item.
    This item no longer changes the player's companion to look like the player character.
    This item now consistently teleports the player forward if they teleported while using this item.

OH COME ON! You are nerfing the only fun thing about this event (and the game in general since you broke the emotes spam) lol. NO FUN ALLOWED!
    CVA49Iw.gif
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User

Hang on, the Lostmauth, OP/DC/GF, Dread/Shadowclad changes aren't going through this week?

Good question :D
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    They cried so much, but so much, that even gave up! Or was it a good/bad joke from April 1! "Fantastic world" of Cryptic! Left us just enjoy the mess!
  • celso0094celso0094 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    When is Transcendent Shadowclaw being fixed? You can't aim someone when they go stealth with the effect and has no cooldown at all. This broke the PvP so hard and need to be fixed asap!
  • renace13renace13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User

For those of us who bought Watler at 15% (and foolishly trusted in the math), will we get a refund of Zen?

This.
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    Where did all the changes go you promised on the preview? Seriously, please get rid of the losmauth set already, why the delay?
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    was my bad thanks god i had only 1 coalescent left and my shadowclad gone until level 11. This IS THE first time for this module you post and owlbear notes which that mean they will go live and preview notes together and poeple confused.
  • caliel#6118 caliel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I want to have a normal/previous heals for devoted clerics... I got 12-20k dam and cure just 4-10k .... :/
  • drakenmonkdrakenmonk Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    izwor said:

Why do you post different notes on Preview if you do not implement them on live? ;/

I am guessing given the amount of negative feedback they might make adjustments.
  • yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User

^^ This.
  • gusmichaelgusmichael Member Posts: 11 Arc User

izwor said:

I am guessing given the amount of negative feedback they might make adjustments.
    I am guessing you are dead wrong.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Listening to player feedback about cutscenes ?
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    They never said the power changes and nerfs were coming next maintenance. They rather explicitly said that the changes on preview were preliminary and subject to change upon review. Which suggests a lot more time than you were giving them.

I wouldn't expect those to hit at least until Respen's ends.
  • kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Why is it a 7 hour patch for just this stuff? I think Andy was misinformed or something. If I had to guess they are also giving us EE today cause EE has some damn awesome new high rez texture packs for all classes that are quite huge on performance and may be the reason for a long stability test during the patch process. Don't let those patch notes about power changes scare yall. AP DC was most definitely NOT nerfed if they go to live as they are right now. The actually got buffed and raid environments with more than onejust made the game stupid simple. My AP DC can keep Anointed armor up nonstop and I'm only 2.5 IL.
  • indritindrit Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'm still hoping for the day that double and triple kill timing get removed and that simple killing streak gets its place, doing triples with tank and healer within moments from each is impossible, pvp campaign is really despised because of this.
  • zefirootzefiroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Hi!

Sorry dont know if this is a bug - but you cant exchange onix shards for scrips at the bounty master in Dread ring anymore. I saw you are bringing back fey potions so dont know if that should be fixed to.
  • drakenmonkdrakenmonk Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

They never said the power changes and nerfs were coming next maintenance. They rather explicitly said that the changes on preview were preliminary and subject to change upon review. Which suggests a lot more time than you were giving them.

I wouldn't expect those to hit at least until Respen's ends.

You are right, and this is the best approach, rather then rushing changes then having to backtrack later.
  • buzzardsbaitbuzzardsbait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User

It has been this way a while... Since like the first day the stronghold came out...
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I am really confused on why it takes 7 hours for the small amount of changes listed on patch notes. Something doesn't add up here.

No mention of voucher issue, no cut scene skipping, the few achievements for the event are listed under skirmishes, the list goes on and on.....but a few bug fixes for the event ..... at least we can do the foot race, hopefully. 7 hours mk.
  • pr0gr4mm3rpr0gr4mm3r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    How about fixing (reducing) the ridiculously overpowered stronghold boons? :s
  • magilla666magilla666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    The quest Needless Distractions in Kaer-Konig requires a Heroic Encounter in either Icewind Pass or Dwarven Valley. About a week, 10 days ago, HE's in Dwarven Valley stopped fulfilling the requirement. Weird. How about fixing broken quests?
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    • Potion of Fey Healing and Potion of Heroism can once again be purchased from the Sharandar rewards vendor.
    TY.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Well after spending the usuall 5-15 minutes running thru the forums to catch up on new posts I ran across an extended maintenance post stating they are doing regular game server maintenance and network maintenance.......

Why not post everyone in one spot, why do people always have to search a hundred different places to find out anything?

Anyway I guess this is why the game will be down 7 hours.

For some reason I picture two guys speaking on the old phone made of two cups and a string. On one end the guy at the hamster cage relaying what is needed to the guy on the other end at the supply storage rack. Guess its time to see what that shiny yellow thing is outside that i can not find the switch for to turn off.....
This discussion has been closed.