test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Share Your Memories on Xbox One!

Comments

• mux1#5909 mux1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    1 of my best memories on neverwinter would have to be winning my first epic axe beak. i was absolutely BUZZING !! ( verry happy lol ) but to top it off i used my daily enchanted key the next day and won an armored axe beak OMG!! how did that happen ?? i wasnt complaining lol just shocked at how lucky i was. THANKS NW think iam addicted now lol p.s and so is the mrs... just need another xbox 1 now so we dont have to wait for each other to get of NW lol.. i HATE waiting to get on NW. dont think we play anything els but NW its on from 5/6 in the morning till 3/4 the nxt morning... think the xbox could do with turning of and cooling but cant put it down. come to think about it iam missing NW shard maintinance is over i can get bk on lol PEACE OUT PEEPS AND HAPPY HUNTING. GOT REFINING TO COLLECT.. GOING MYTHIC!!! LOL
  • bloodr3dxvisionbloodr3dxvision Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have been playing neverwinter since it first came out. When mod 5 came out I got the polar bear, I had my cw that was very powerful, I always have since the begin made sure I had extra money to purchase zen. The best was getting to level sixty. Also the funnest part is grinding.
  • bloodr3dxvisionbloodr3dxvision Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    My second memory was building my Paladian. He is my main character that I use in my guild I was extremely excited when I reached 3k.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Another good memory was tanking for the guildies the very first time on a T2 dungeon with a toon that was not quite there....I was so focused on my rotation I couldn't look at the screen above the HUD. I nailed the rotation (or close enough) and finished with only a couple deaths!
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • nightgoddess22#9601 nightgoddess22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Although I just started playing the game a couple months ago I came into the game with an open mind and completely fell in love. My husband started a little before me and we are so addicted to the game. I met someone who had played for a while and was starting a new guild due to some dramatic players and we have gotten so far. I love that we get to so the stronghold tasks together. We have put a bit of money into the game already and we will most likely put more. This game has become one of my all time favorites and I can't wait for new things to come out for it and more events like the double astral! Thanks so much for making this game. We really enjoy playing it!
  • metronp3metronp3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My favorite memory so far, is when Lostmauth smacked me way into the sea of lava, and on fire, nearly dead, was able to mighty leap out and right under him and delivered the killing blow!
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    stpensive said:

It's going to sound odd but NW helped me stay sober for (as of today) 463 days.

That's some hard work, mate - Congratulations!

Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • matthew97#6856 matthew97 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Wow it's been a year already! I remember my first character which is a gf,witch was a complete disaster, and still is.lol. Then about a month ago I got discuraged at saving for a retraining token so I decided to make a gwf and boy I wish I made that decision a long time ago. But I still have my first ever character and will eventually respec it. My gwf is still in the works but I'm glad a made a new character.
  • rallison#2958 rallison Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The best thing that ever happened to me in Neverwinter took place in the Vault of the Nine. I hadn't bothered to kill any of the enemies, and had a lizardman horde numbering about 30 behind me, when the beholder boss cutscene started to play. By the time it had ended, I was dead and the lizardmen were standing over me (effectively barring a life scroll use), so I respawned. Unfortunately the campfire was right next to where I already was! As the lizardmen reached me, I used a buff potion and resdied a Thorn Ward, but it was superfluous. When they reached me, they just kept walking, all 30 of them (since I'd been out of their range long enough to reset their intended position). I got a good look at every one as they passed (in single file) and could only imagine them cursing their own AI under their breath.
  • mux1#5909 mux1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    for my 2nd best memory was finding a hidden gem. it was a 3D night sky with galaxys / stars and planets all moving around together. i love looking at the stars at night and wondering if we are the only ones out there and this took me straight there...so much so that i got killed while looking at it lol epic fail...remember to kill all bad guys b4 taking your time to look about at the REAL beautie of the game ( arcitecture and the graphics ) absolutely 1st class well done to the peeps that do this for NW the shadowing is 2nd to none. p.s if u want to see this 3D moving wonder of the game go to the FORTRESS IN THE DRED RING when u go through the portal to thay and kill the 6 thayans and then propperly enter the building u face 3 people... kill these 1st then LOOK UP !!! U WONT BE DISERPOINTED i look at it every time i go in. i just wonder how many people have noticed its there ?? thanks NW for this memory.
  • ccc1068ccc1068 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think the memory that stands out for me is the first time that I ran Castle Never. I ended up with a group of "randoms" and someone decided to start an Xbox party chat. Over the course of 4 hours we wiped so many times we lost count. We never did complete it, but the conversation was full of jokes and laughter. Unfortunately I am the last of that group still playing Neverwinter, but I still smile when I think about that night.
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I am a newbie to MMO. My son has a major WoW addiction which I did not understand until I started playing Neverwinter. Now he is the one calling me out, saying 'Don't you think you've spent enough time on that game already?' And 'Don't do that dungeon - I want dinner!' So I have committed a lot of time to levelling up and its been hard work especially since EE dropped. I play a SW which is probably the hardest character to solo with as she is a squishy tiefling and I can't afford to pay to gear up. But I love her. And I love the game And, most of all, I love the Neverwinter community. I have been trying to get my first artefact from Vault of The Nine for weeks. Could not do it on my own now matter how hard I tried - wasted hours and hours and potions and injury kits trying only to realise it was impossible. And then yesterday two lovely guys made my day and helped a damsel in distress and got me through the vault all the way to the end without me getting killed once. And I finally have my sigil. So I just wanted to say thanks to them (they were lovely lol 70 boys) and that's what Neverwinter is about - nice people helping other people out just because they can and because they like to help (shame the real world isn't always like that) So that is my favourite memory. Although I am sure there will be more to come as I haven't even got to Sharandar yet! Must....stop.....playing.....Neverwinter.....oh look new lockboxes.....five minutes guys - just doing my dailies......
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    And my second best memory is of the time when I did an Assualt the Abberrants squirmish. I had done it loads of time before farming the AD And for guild shards. So many times that the bosses (ugan, eye tyrant,olgnorth?) all look the same.There was a French guy in the party. Every time he saw a boss he had a really terrific response to them. It was like Wooooww dude but in French - it just sounded fantastic and it made what had become a bit of a grinding quest a more sociable and enjoyable adventure. I hope I find him again when I do some Epic dungeon delving .
  • chuy0003chuy0003 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My unforgettable moment was the first time I took an unstable potion and shrunk me down to a companion sized character. Now thats a new and unforgettable perspective.
    photo unstablepotion_zpsa2npyxzp.png
  • chuy0003chuy0003 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Turning into a bear for the first time was "unbearable" (pun intended) I didn't know if it was a curse or a treat. One thing is certain, it made one unforgettable Neverwinter moment.

photo bear_zpsjxdxifzi.png
  • amastratusamastratus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Neverwinter was the first mmorpg I have ever played, I became addicted from the opening scene thinking that was the start but when "Neverwinter" jumped on the screen after the bridge I was committed to this game. There is never a dull moment, my greatest memory is during the winter event; I pulled a bound egg that I didn't know what to do with. I opened it; pulled a chicken and ever since then he has never been dismissed. He has become my best friend in the game. From single handedly taking out dragons to just running through dread I take many pictures of just him and I chilling on a hill over looking well of dragons or Spinward. I appreciate the hard work and dedication to this game.
  • isplitskullss#2453 isplitskullss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I said huh this looks like a good way to waste a few hours and then didn't goto sleep until 5am lol
  • david#9479 david Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My favorite memory from neverwinter is when I finally found a guild that cared about me as much as I cared about them in all honesty I feel like I have gained more family from this game than in real life I honestly never thought I could connect with people over Xbox one and Neverwinter as intensely as I am now we look after one another and make sure that we can always help each other falken blackhand and Arianna moonstar my guild leaders are constantly breaking their backs to constantly upgrade the guild and at the same time taking care of me and my other guild members we also have a guild member that has made a lot of fun experiences for me her characters name is Phoenix she is absolutely a ball of joy we are always running dungeons and grinding for things and before joining my guild it was hard and not that fun considering that I also didn't know how to play but after my guild leaders and Phoenix took the time to explain the game and Play the game efficiently I am having 100% more fun
    My second favorite memory from the game of Neverwinter is when I finally got my perfect vorpal I could've ran across the world as fast as the flash and I felt like a God when my critical damage was doing so much and why getting my Perfect vorpal was such a big achievement for me was due to the fact that I was a control wizard and what I really needed was critical damage and considering that I had to spend if I remember 4.3million diamonds to get it was even a bigger achievement due to the fact that I have never ever been able to get that many Astral diamonds before so I guess this was too great memories packed into one
  • shadowsaber91shadowsaber91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have a few memories of this game from last year. The first of which was it was the first game I got when I received my XB1. I remember all the hours I spent playing, amazed by the games art, seeing those famous locations I previously could only see in my head.
    My third favorite memory in Neverwinter was when my guild leaders Arianna Moonstar and falken blackhand rushed me in three days and nights to level 70 which a large Amount people told me it was impossible and I wouldn't be able to achieve it but with the help of my guild leaders and people from my guild I proved them wrong and became level 70 in three days
  • prophetofhelix#7442 prophetofhelix Member Posts: 1 New User
    When I ran into the bickering beholders outside our stronghold for the first time. That was a treat...
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Remember when folks made millions from making mailsmith shirts / pants?
  • kloudz#6121 kloudz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I remember taking a long break from xbox until my friend told me to play this game with her. It was when neverwinter was released as a free game on xbox. So i came back and didnt think much of this game. After hours of play i got hooked into this game and cant stop playing it.This game brought my spirit Back into gaming and so i thank you neverwinter, Keep up the goodwork! :)
  • nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    DRUNKEN CASTLE NEVER!!!

Back in the good old days, back when we had all maxed out getting T2 armor, injuries existed and floor traps didn't give them...

Me and a bunch of friends used to party up on boring Saturday evenings and waste the night away having fun.

Usually it would be just me and another friend who would have drinks while the guys in the party would carry us damsels in distress through it.

I remember me and my friend both stocking up on arcane kits, dungeoneering, nature, etc, just so we could both run off and open every single chest and box available to us.

One time, we had to 4man the dungeon, and three of us ran rogue while one was a healer and we had a random who was a warlock.

Me and my friend would approach the rock in one of the hallways which required an arcane kit and try it... Fail, fail, fail. Both of us were screaming at the guys to give us an arcane kit, which they didn't have.

So, unlucky for the random who happened to join our group, we invited him in just so he could use his skill on the rock... Success XD

From then on, we decided that I was in charge of the skill kits while my friend had to get those pesky injury kits.

I'm rather looking forward to Castle Never returning in the next mod~
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • friedricearonifriedricearoni Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My favorite memory is when my best friend and I would kill the cult dragons every day. It used to be so difficult for us since we were under geared and we're still learning how to play our toons. Now we go back to Neverdeath every now and then and melt Charthraxis for the fun of it.
    twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    Promoted Neverwinter Streamer <3
    author/editor on fraghero.com
    twitter.com/friedricearoni
  • playthisnaked#8123 playthisnaked Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm anti role playing anything since FF7... Grown men shouldn't cry when charachters die, right? My older brother (by 16 yrs) and I live across the country from one another, and I rarely see, let alone talk to him now that we have jobs that don't allow us to be on the phone as much as we used to. When he invited me to play this, I put it off for a couple months. .. eventually caving. What a surprise, I was sucked in. It's not only been a chance for us to play together as he helped me grow, but he even will text and call to tell me about what he got out of a box, or a find in some dungeon. It's been great. My fiance even plays now. She's really shy, and though my brother hasn't met her in person yet, he helps her just as he did me. I love this game, I've made some great friends and have enjoyed the time to reconnect and find a common thread again. Thanks for all you do.
  • oinvidia#3484 oinvidia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Entry 1: My favorite memory of the game is the grind from level 60 to 70. I played the game back when the level cap was 60, and reached that in no time. Shortly after I reached the level cap, I introduced the game to my roommates, and 2 of them made accounts. When the level cap was raised to 70, we were able to grind together. We did everything together. Vigilance quests, skirmishes, dungeons, PvP, anything you can think of. One of my absolute favorite things we did though, was PvP. None of us were very good, so we developed a strategy where several of us were used as bait, and 1 or 2 focused on capturing a point. It didn't work that often, but when it did, boy were we hyped our plan finally panned out. We helped each other get to 70 and had fun doing it, whether it be messing around in a party chat or discussing strategies over breakfast. We eventually all joined a guild afterwards, and we still play together to this day. Honestly, I feel like this grind made us better friends, and it is still some of my favorite moments I've had in the game. Embracing the social aspect and the community of the game is something that I will always take advantage of and cherish.

Entry 2: Another amazing moment I experience in game occurs multiple times a week. Its the graduation of fellow guild members from recruit to member status. When this graduation occurs, the whole guild gathers in the stronghold and we hold a celebration for our new members. This moment is special as it allows us to all connect together and introduce ourselves to the newbies. Afterwards, we do Heroic Encounters and attempt to kill the stronghold dragons. This is also a moment I look forward to as it is an instance where we are all working together towards of a common goal of upgrading the stronghold of acquiring armor.
    Post edited by oinvidia#3484 on
  • magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Haha... I remember being unable to log in for the first 5 days due to the ridiculous amount of lag and unstable servers not ready for the demand... hows that for a memory from a year ago?
  • tyranos#2799 tyranos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Doing Dragonflight with my guild for the first time. Felt like riding a bike....getting one shotted a few times before actually making a contribution. Now my inbox is full of people asking me to help them with dragon flight.
This discussion has been closed.