test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Share Your Memories on Xbox One!

Comments

• spacecore9spacecore9 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    My absolute favorite memory of playing Neverwinter so far is the day that I got my imperial rage drake on October 5th 2015 I had just made a transcendent plaguefire and posted on the Neverwinter subreddit that I wanted to trade it for the imperial rage drake and some very nice person thought it was a fair deal and we traded and when I finally equipped it I went riding around protector's enclave jovially jumping on my new HAMSTER and adorable mount.
    Post edited by spacecore9 on
  • patruciuspatrucius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I remember when my guild first discovered that guardian fighters were still relevant after elemental evil dropped. For the first month or so after the xbox got mod 6 (and all of the older modules that accompanied it) the conventional wisdom was that a paladin was required for dungeon runs, and that guardian fighters didn't really have much of a place anymore. My best friend played guardian fighter as one of his mains, and not wanting to dampen his enthusiasm, I ran a few dungeons with him while playing on my cleric and we seemed to do pretty well with the 3 random people we were tossed into Lostmauth's Lair with. After our test runs we felt we made a pretty good team and that guardian fighters could still pull their weight as a tank, especially if accompanied by a clertic; it was now time to start doing some serious dungeon farming with the guild. We asked in guild chat for "3 more for elol" and 3 of our guild's trickster rogues quickly responded, including one of the guild leaders. We breezed past the enemies at the entrance, made short work of Dragonsoul Veshal, and made our way past the lava parkour bit with special help from Into the Fray. We were now face to face with the Twin Fire Scorpions, our guild leader expressed his unease over our party makeup, with 3 rogues, a cleric, and a guardian fighter, there were worries that we might have issues in the coming fight. I tried to reassure everyone, that my friend and I could see us through the fight with the scorpions, that there was no cause for concern. Still slightly worried we pressed the button and made ready to enter the scorpion's den. Roughly 30 seconds later through a combination of mine and my guardian fighter freind's buffs we stood over what was left of the scorpions and our guild leader expressed his pleasant surprise with how well everything had gone. After that, we dealt with Lostmauth in a summary fashion and went on to farm elol for a few hours. And since that day no one in our guild has questioned the supreme usefulness of a guardian fighter.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    There have been hundreds of great moments. First time running pretty much any dungeon, hitting an ilvl landmark 2500, 3000, 3500 4k next).

But my favourite memory has to be when we killed 3 dragons in the Dragonflght event. Don't get me wrong we've killed all 4 dragons plenty of times but this was day 1 or 2 of Strongholds. It felt like a tremendous effort and we all got together on the bridge for a group photo.

The best part about this game is the interaction. Whether its guild members, people in a pug or a random in Protectors Enclave.

Like possibly many people this is my first MMO. Loving it still and looking forward to the next event.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • pyromancyrpyromancyr Member Posts: 1 New User
    My favorite memory is still the first time I stepped foot in Neverwinter. I spent the first several hours just walking through the city, viewing everything, talking to every NPC, checking out the shops. It took me half a day before I decided to go see Knox and continued the story. . And even then, I took time completing missions just because I spent so much time looking at EVERYTHING.
  • najicatourenajicatoure Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I remember, in April 2015, when the Swashbuckler set was quite literally the single best set in the game ;p
    Oh boy! And let us all remember when Valindra's castle took 5 hours to beat, haha. Thank goodness for evolution!
    Let's not forget trying to jump building to building to get on top of the pretty "garden key required" building -- before the Garden Key was available to us :smile:

Way to go guys! Here's to another jam packed year!
  • firegirl631#3991 firegirl631 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well it's so hard to pick only one but finding a guild and fighting my first stronghold dragon with them:) #misfittoys Learning how my Pally Bubble really helps our guild beat dragons! They are so great and one of the best parts of the game by far. Watching te green dragon fall at the same rate as red was the most awesome feeling ever!! The Xbox live chat party is fantastic!
  • drakenaught78drakenaught78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My best memory's is the slow and steady rise of our guild and the friendship that us members have built looking forward to unlocking everything together
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    There has been dozens of milestone moments along the way that i remember. Many are gaming moments i will not forget anytime soon. Neverwinter is my first MMO and its an experience that has changed my prefered gaming style forever. If i had to choose a moment above all others it would have to be the first time i won a high value boss drop. It was the draconic templar helmet and they sold for 400,000 AD. This was early in the game when i was struggling to build my character up so it meant everything to me. After seeing so many drops and losing the roll or worse being kicked for it. I actually jump off my couch and danced around my room when my name flashed on the screen with a 99 for the win. Winning Boss drops over the group and being able to sell them to other players was the most unique and exciting times i have ever experienced in gaming.
  • datorvitas#8631 datorvitas Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    My favorite memory of neverwinter is back in mod 5 where there lots of dungeons to play and great rewards not all this pay 2 win shenanigans arc have introduced in so call fixing the economy campaign. But my favorite memory was when I first hit level 60 for first time and defeated tiamat. With no key to open the chest it drop a bag of coins and gave me a game achievement.
  • kingofheart#2396 kingofheart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I do enjoy this game ,and all the hours I have truly spent grinding and building my character. Ever since the first year where we had to grind to level 60 for max level and then came out Tiamat and we had to grind and kill dragons for days and even more hours just to obtain our lv 60 artifact weapons. Even now with all the new campaigns, quest and new max level of 70 this game will always be moving forward keeping me interest. Thank you Arc for the amazing game you have created and thank you for the enjoyable hours upon hours of grinding. It truly has been a long year and a great one for neverwinter.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    OK, let's settle to the first great memory.
    Killing 4 stronghold dragons.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    Second making my first R12 enchant from scratch.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    When I save up and made a transcendent plague fire from scratch.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    Surpassed the 3k TiL mark

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • acantha263#7851 acantha263 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I think my most memorable time in Neverwinter was beating all four dragons in our guild's SH. Felt great to get that accomplishment!!
  • legowheelchair#4099 legowheelchair Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I only started about four months ago and I love this game. I remember seeing someone with a pig mount and decided to save up enough AD to buy it. I opened a few lockboxes as well but never got anything cool so I thought I'd never win anything. It changed when I won the green owlbear a month ago and then the Lostmauth horn dropped for me and I got a Lantern of Revelation from the ECC dungeon yesterday.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    One favorite memory was leveling a CW to 60 in 9 hours for the sigil. It was double XP and I bought the XP boost from the Zen Market plus wearing all xp boost enchants. The levels were popping faster than I could apply them and the guildies were impressed.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • kusanagi#6659 kusanagi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been playing for a while now on my character Raven on Neverwinrer and I am ecstatic! Almost every morning I wake up and get on Neverwinter and play it through the day when I have time to. I remember when I was younger I first played Baldur's Gate and then Icewind Dale. They were both amazing experiences. I still go back and play them once and awhile.
    I remember when I found out I could go hunt for the beetle exoskeletons then make them into armor I thought it was a brilliant Idea and fun. That moment I remember that those kind of ideas for games was going to change everything. That is only "one" of the reasons I love Neverwinter, you can go out and collect different pieces of armor and items to further better your character and expand your journey in the beautiful world of Forgotten Realms! Awesome! <3
  • saeri#0665 saeri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My husband and I both have our own Xbox One consoles. He started playing Neverwinter before me as a Guardian Fighter and was bragging about how quickly he had leveled up as a tank. It looked like fun and it was free to try, so I decided to play too. I chose the Control Wizard and loved it. We tried to play co-op but he was "too high level for me" so I was left on my own.

That same weekend there was a Call to Arms skirmish event, so I decided that I would play hard until I level up higher than him. I started playing in the evening and kept on playing until I realized it was already light out...I had played the entire night and it was 7:30am the next day! I also lucked out on an Azure Enchantment and I put all my efforts in refining it to boost my XP gain.

By the next evening, I coyly asked him if he could help me on a specific mission where I needed a tank and he happily obliged. He saw my character and once we were in a party, I blurted out on the mic: "Oh sorry, I don't think you would be any help for this one at all. You're too low level for me! HAHAHA!"
  • ninjacat#2857 ninjacat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My favourite memories would be:
    1. Meeting an awesome guild mate on the bridge for a 1V1 and beating them in 2 hits! :smile:
    2. Opening a lock box and getting the Epic Artifact pack
    3. Watching my guild start at the bottom to be a top contender now!
  • toxiicn1nj4toxiicn1nj4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I started this game as a joke i was a fps head..i saw my friend playing the game and i thought to my self why is he playing this nerd game,so i started playing it...at first it look weird and i was even laughing (i know im an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) but after a few hours i was beginning to learn new stuff acquiring new gear and i found myself playing this game for 5 to 8 hours a day it was so addictive i stopped playing gow..a game i had been playing for more than 7 years and not once had i stopped ...i have so many memories of this game most of them is me getting mad but the most beautiful one ,the one i can still remember and brings a smile to my face even to this day was when i got my first mount a normal horse i was so happy i thought i was the fastest i felt like a boss i felt like a complete adventurer i would go around showing my horse to everyone that was still walking to their missions i felt like a champion like a god....until i saw a guy ridding a rage drake....now, a year after im still playing neverwinter my main reason to keep on going is that damn imperial drake i wont stop until i get 1... surprisingly even though i have epic mounts in my stable i still have a horse i ride from time to time and i love him...quick silver this is for u buddie!!!
    (thats my horse's name)
  • endrawterlfech25endrawterlfech25 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am a fairly new player on Neverwinter and I am halfway through the Neverdeath region. I have the enjoyment of playing through the game with a fair few campaigns to complete. I am impressed at the level of detail and the scale to which Neverwinter encompasses. I look forward to reaching the end of Underdark and preparing for the console launch of Maze Engine.
  • crow455crow455 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i loved running all those old dungeon ,castle never was one of the best because it took a while to run, i think the game would need some longer dungeons
  • dragonfighter812dragonfighter812 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    first memory: When I crossed that bridge and beating my first boss with a CW and entering into Protectors Enclave and saying to myself ..."Yep..I'm already addicted..lol"
    Second Memory: My first water fight and chicken/pig chases during the summer festivals after several months of grinding and farming and reaching lvl 60 which was the maxed level at that time
    Third memory: The feeling of entering into another world every time logging on...The mornings with the sun coming up, the blue skies and puffy clouds moving across the sky...the sunsets and twilights...the night stars or the burning buildings during festivals or sieges...the story lines keeping you captive like a novel you dont want to end...going underground threw the Dwarven kingdoms and mechanical cities.Threw the treetops and battling Elves.To Flying Pirate ships or zooming threw portals..the battling of the dragons and that accomplishment of gaining victory over it...moving around from dank sewers, black pits, ice peak cliffs and caves, to jungles and deserts and under ground caves and cities with glowing mushrooms and rocks to lite your way...Battling dead and undeads, wizards, devils, demons, and mutations of unknown nightmares..to riding mythical creatures and suiting yourself with weapons and armors and enchaments gallor...and all of this for The Glory, for The Honor, for The Victory, and all for The Fun.
  • cajuncoder2cajuncoder2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ahh, the first 'AWESOME' moment is still clear to me. Battling the Dragon Queen herself - and WINNING! It was a wild fight, but I was lucky to have a bunch of hard nosed characters fighting alongside me, and we defeated her with time to spare. The cherry on top was winning the my first artifact - the Golden Dragon Grimoire! Ahh, sweet VICTORY! After that, I was hooked, and have loved this game more and more ever since :smile:
  • cajuncoder2cajuncoder2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Another great memory is when I finally reached level 70, at around 2:30 a.m. I was exhausted, but I just could not stop playing - I was SO CLOSE to getting to that milestone. When that level up message displayed on the screen I let out a primal howl that scared the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of my snoozing Yorkie, who immediately jumped up growling and barking and scampered in front of me, ready to defend his master. I was so inspired by his show of bravery that, not long after, I named my Skeleton Dog after him.
This discussion has been closed.